Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Thanks for the suggestion @Sammi26386 with votes of 24

The full version was made to fit - Henry is 5, probs won’t see 6, unless someone teaches him some fat burning tricks

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

BBQ

covidiot.png

Nasty comment from Hinch regarding Tulisa

Tulisa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Very quiet out on the grinch front this morning, I was expecting fireworks at the break of dawn for the first born!
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s giving him a birthday wash & blowdry

plot twist with the dyson... that she wrapped up for a present for his birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's quiet because she either has a lot of the family there or is covered in glitter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s probably getting overly emotional about her dog’s birthday and forgetting her son in the process. “Oh my godz jaymeyyyy, our little handsomessss is fiveee... what do you mean ronnnnnie needs feeding and changingggg his big brovver is more important todayyyy!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WTF have I just watched on her stories 🙈 that's exactly what fatsomnes needs more treats and cake, he'll be rolling round that garden soon 🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
WTF have I just watched on her stories 🙈 that's exactly what fatsomnes needs more treats and cake, he'll be rolling round that garden soon 🤦
She does know they’re not supposed to eat that whole treat cake at once, doesn’t she? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So Henry's presents consisted of food, food and more food.
Congratulations Henry, you're five with doggy diabetes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
So the dog has eaten it’s weekly syn allowance in one morning cause it’s his birthday. She could have bought him some lovely toys that would have helped keep him active, but no she buys all food presents to make it even fatter. Well done Fur Mum of the year. Rainbow bridge is calling already and he’s only 5

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 127
Has she really done all that this morning? The dog has eaten all that before 9.30am??? 🤣🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hope he pukes it all back up.

Absolutely anything for the Gram. duck your dogs health. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
For those that can't see

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So the dog has eaten it’s weekly syn allowance in one morning cause it’s his birthday. She could have bought him some lovely toys that would have helped keep him active, but no she buys all food presents to make it even fatter. Well done Fur Mum of the year. Rainbow bridge is calling already and he’s only 5
Sorry but that did make me laugh ( I’m bad I know)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we please stop fat shaming Henry please. Dogs have feelings too! The camera adds at least 30lbs! He’s not fat he’s big boned!
🤣🤣🤣

I blame the owner. Of course treat and spoil your pets (they become your family) but they are animal not human. Surely a lovely long walk and playing catch would have been better?

I wonder if she’ll reuse the birthday banners for Ronnie (2nd born?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.