Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Hinch will take a day off tomorrow because people were "trolling" her about Henry? i.e. people were messaging out of concern about how much he is eating. I hope there are vets that follow her that do.

Reactions: 7
First thing I saw was the car seat, you HAVE to be so careful with posting stuff like that online! It looks like she has him forward facing to me
I can’t stop looking! This is my number 1 mum peef! I agree, so much bad advice so she should know better! I agree with the forward facing!

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but isn't he still too young to be forward facing? Also the straps don't appear to be very tight 😳

Edit- if Henry hansnomes and Ronnie look at his tuft are brothers like she keeps going on why haven't they had a picture together on his birthday?! Did Ronnie spend the night at ma and pa?
I remember her saying she always sat in the back with him

Reactions: 1
I can’t stop looking! This is my number 1 mum peef! I agree so much bad advice so she should know better! I agree with the forward facing!
Same!! She should know better especially with mums copying her. My 3yo is still rear facing! She has no excuse at all, there is loads of information online. She's a danger to the safety of other people's children now🙄

Reactions: 2
same i couldn't cope with a pet they are hard work and its heartbreaking when they die just cant do it again
Aww yeah that's another reason for me too. I was debating getting a cat when my daughter is old enough to understand but I recently lost my childhood cat....she was 20 and had a great life but was absolutely heartbreaking.....not sure I could go through that again

100% she was told to post that, she didn't do it off her own back!

She wants to be liked by everyone and she's so scared to say the wrong thing that she just keeps quiet. In situations like this though people will pick up more on her silence than her posting about it
I just read what helenanderz posted on her stories and it's almost the same and she is also managed by gleam so I guess they have probably been sent something to write along the same lines, all for gleams reputation. They're very quick to go posting as normal after

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Heavily edited photo of her dog .... Honestly I have seen it all now! "All for the 'gram'' never a truer phrase spoken.

Reactions: 6
Does your child not have to be at least 15 months before you can change from rear facing?:unsure:

Reactions: 7
I remember her saying she always sat in the back with him
Sitting in the back?! What will she do if they have an accident? If your not correctly fastened in he won't stay in the seat. I can only go by neice. We always had someone sat in the back with her. She always had her straps pulled tight and she started to sit forward after her 3rd birthday.

Height-based seats are known as ‘i-Size’ seats. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old.

You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child.

Taken from Gov.co.uk child car seat guidelines.

I hope she has bought a hoist for humongous Henry, she is going to need one or a lift installing so she can take him to beddy byes every night, she will need one at this rate! Get begging Hinchy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I leapt on here to check I wasn’t going mad. He’s bloody forward facing isn’t he??? My 3 year old is still rear facing ffs. Come on!!! She’s an utter disgrace.

Reactions: 10
Imagine having a beautiful baby boy then putting on a picture of your dog claiming it’s just you and him against the world / on a journey / whatever the duck she said. Woman is fucked in the head.
I thought the same, what about her husband, son etc? Is it an old fan pic as she's ran out of tit to post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.