Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie will end up as Augustus Gloop if the way she tries to keep overfeeding her dog is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My dog is called Henry and lo and behold it’s his birthday today. He got his regular food for breakfast and a tiny bit of crust from my toast 😂 he got an extra ten minutes on his walk and the poor lad thinks he’s had the whole world. I love him to bits but he is a dog... and I would never risk his health for the sake of an Instagram post. I’d rather him have 14 birthdays like that than 6 glutinous ones where he doesn’t get walked or looked after and fed PROPERLY

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well this thread just suddenly went off 🤣
Good morning tattle bastards.

Does anyone else feel like her stories have changed. I dunno, I feel like she's up to something or trying something different. I'm just getting a deeply strange vibe from them... probably just sleep deprived thanks to my child
I think they’ve changed too, though can’t put my finger on how they’ve changed.
Maybe it’s because my opinion of her has changed since having my eyes opened on here.

Reactions: 15
I'm in work at the moment (Veterinary practice) just showed the Vet the video of Handsnomes' birthday and she said "That dog needs to go on a diet, fast!"

Also it is my 2 cats birthdays tomorrow guyzzzz! I expect you all to post on your instas and tag me and let me know how much you love my 2 cats you have never met and what an inspiration they are to you xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The only exercise poor Henry will get today is running/falling down the stairs to his not one but TWO cakes! I can imaging her saying hansomesss put your party hat on and you can have both cakes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t watch anymore of her stories today, I just can’t do it. That poor dog in that fecking birthday hat! I feel embarrassed for him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything she has bought that dog is food or food related. FOOD IS NOT LOVE SOPHIE! You're going to kill that dog well before his time the way you're feeding it. At least take him got a birthday walk FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In all honesty my dog gets Christmas presents and birthday presents, but I'm talking about a couple of toys and a couple of bags of treats that will last him months. As well he's underweight and not food driven at all. Those two cakes were completely not necessary.

Reactions: 9
She’s gone very quiet since the big birthday reveal? What’s the betting the dog has slipped into a hypo coma from all the food and she’s giving it mouth to mouth. She’ll be back later with a chihuahua pretending it’s Henry

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I bet with hansnomeboydorgeousman's getting all the attention this morning, poor Jamie and Ronnie are sat eating the fanny fairy cakes for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My dog is called Henry and lo and behold it’s his birthday today. He got his regular food for breakfast and a tiny bit of crust from my toast 😂 he got an extra ten minutes on his walk and the poor lad thinks he’s had the whole world. I love him to bits but he is a dog... and I would never risk his health for the sake of an Instagram post. I’d rather him have 14 birthdays like that than 6 glutinous ones where he doesn’t get walked or looked after and fed PROPERLY
Felt tight after seeing other comments so I’ve also broken his dentastick in half so he feels like he’s had two 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I read this thread I thought the title was about a child 😂😂😂 Ive never followed Mrs Hinch whatsoever, always thought the mere idea of someone teaching people to clean is patronising.

I thought that’s a bit harsh 😂😂😂 then I looked at her insta and it’s the fuckin dog 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This birthday charade for that fat bastard dog is, quite bleeping frankly, embarrassing. He’s clearly overweight. So, for his birthday, let’s feed him all day long. And what the duck is with the hat???? I’m sure this teeters on boarder-line abuse.

It’s a bleeping dog. Come with the “he’s so much more” all she wants, but at the end of the day, he’s an animal. An overweight one at that. One that will, someday (god for-bleeping-bid) attack his (🙄) “brother” 🙄🤢, due to forcing them to bond. How come Jay-Meeeeeeeee wasn’t enough for an “emotional support” for her, I wonder? Why rely on an animal, when she had him at the time? Is he not a good enough support?

duck wits.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ronnie will end up as Augustus Gloop if the way she tries to keep overfeeding her dog is anything to go by.
Soph going for a full house of Roald Dahl characters. Soph= Veruca Salt, Ronnie= Augustus Gloop, Henry = Violet Beauregarde going to have to be rolled out the house after his birthday celebrations and Jamie= Charlie Bucket he's there in the background but kind of forget about till the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my like that dog needs extra treats anyway but all those sausages, two cakes and treats! It’s a wonder he can even move!

(thought he looked quite cute in the hat though it did make me giggle because it’s utterly ridiculous)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.