Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dog is not just a dog I’m sorry! They bring you so much joy and love, mine has practically saved my life ❤ he means more to me than most people we are inseparable! It’s easy for for people to skate her for going overboard with him ( I agree with him being overweight and not walked) but everything else doesn’t bother me. I don’t want kids never ever wanted kids nor does my boyfriend and our dog is literally our life. Maybe people think I’m crazy but I know there’s some of you lot on here the same as me!! It’s just unfair to say ‘he’s just a dog’ 🙄
I think in this case its different, as you've said neither of you want children so it's not like you're going to have a baby in a few years and then one gets pushed to the side and treated differently because of it.

Whereas that is exactly what's happened with Sophie and its unfortunately Ronnie that gets forgotten about!

Reactions: 1
He's gonna have the shits later after eating all that crap!

We bought our dog treatss in April for his birthday and he still hasn't finished them nearly 2 months later! Wouldn't let him scoff them all at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a totally irresponsible owner! All that food for that overweight dog and little exercise. Poor thing

Reactions: 2
I just found myself feeling like tit and spiralling downwards because I never once celebrated by beloved dogs birthday (he’s sadly passed now) and I am an older, ‘wiser‘ woman whose eyes are wide open when it comes to this woman. Don’t worry I quickly brought myself back to reality: celebrating dogs birthdays is crazy and unnecessary!

My point is, if feeling like an inadequate tit can happen to me and over something so stupid, how do all those fans of hers feel when they can’t live her fake life or look like her or afford all that stuff she peddles? This whole influencer industry (because it is an industry) is awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Aww Henry! 😂 He does look cute in his party hat and bandana! 😂

Happy 5th Birthday, handsome mans! 🥳 🎂

ATV! 👕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we please stop fat shaming Henry please. Dogs have feelings too! The camera adds at least 30lbs! He’s not fat he’s big boned!
🤣🤣🤣

I blame the owner. Of course treat and spoil your pets (they become your family) but they are animal not human. Surely a lovely long walk and playing catch would have been better?

I wonder if she’ll reuse the birthday banners for Ronnie (2nd born?)
I Always think poor Henry when I see fat shaming comments about him 🤣 not like he can ever read them but he’s just a dog poor thing, but yeah blame the owner but let’s face it, most pets are on the overweight side nowadays, should see size of my cat, it’s definitely not just fur hahahaha

Reactions: 5
A dog is not just a dog I’m sorry! They bring you so much joy and love, mine has practically saved my life ❤ he means more to me than most people we are inseparable! It’s easy for for people to skate her for going overboard with him ( I agree with him being overweight and not walked) but everything else doesn’t bother me. I don’t want kids never ever wanted kids nor does my boyfriend and our dog is literally our life. Maybe people think I’m crazy but I know there’s some of you lot on here the same as me!! It’s just unfair to say ‘he’s just a dog’ 🙄
Yeah I love my dog too. She was 7 when I met my partner. It had just been me and her for a while as my kids were at the teenage years of ‘mum is yuck’ stage. The day she met my partner I lost her 😂. They’ve been inseparable ever since. But more than that, when he’s having bad ptsd episodes she calms him. She knows when it’s happening. She’s saved his life many times. In fact she’s more than just a dog. However, you can deeply love your pet and not ‘kill it with kindness’. Henry is overfed, rules the roost, never walked, appears to not have many good fun toys and I fear his ‘attitude’ will harm Ronnie 1 day. Which will be sophlos fault That’s the difference between us decent dog owners and her in my opinion 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So the dog has eaten it’s weekly syn allowance in one morning cause it’s his birthday. She could have bought him some lovely toys that would have helped keep him active, but no she buys all food presents to make it even fatter. Well done Fur Mum of the year. Rainbow bridge is calling already and he’s only 5
Omg I am howling at this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else notice how she adjusts the filter so her sky in her garden and on her walks is always an unreal bright blue? All part of her fake setting.

Please tell me it's not just me that's seen it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hate to be Henry and step on those scales to see his birthday gain. We all gain a bit of weight on our birthday guyssss poor fuckers not even got rid of his Christmas weight yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soph going for a full house of Roald Dahl characters. Soph= Veruca Salt, Ronnie= Augustus Gloop, Henry = Violet Beauregarde going to have to be rolled out the house after his birthday celebrations and Jamie= Charlie Bucket he's there in the background but kind of forget about till the end.
Jamie has to be willy wonka

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dogs are family and include them as such all you will but they are not humans or children. For me to love a dog, truly love your dog is to firstly to understand it’s breed - what drives it, what motivates it and have an understanding of dog behaviour in general. Regardless of it’s breed all basic needs should be met making sure it’s given a healthy life.

I don’t think the OTT ridiculousness of that story would bother me as much if he wasn’t so massively overweight and looking depressed all the time. All that was just for her to get likes. If she truly believes her dog felt loved because of that shitshow she needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's gonna have the shits later after eating all that crap!

We bought our dog treatss in April for his birthday and he still hasn't finished them nearly 2 months later! Wouldn't let him scoff them all at once!
We bought some Dreamies for the cat for Christmas 😂 they went into his treat jar and he's still working his way through them! I can't believe that she doesn't see how much harm she's doing to poor Henry Heffalump.

Hate to be Henry and step on those scales to see his birthday gain. We all gain a bit of weight on our birthday guyssss poor fuckers not even got rid of his Christmas weight yet.
Or his Easter weight, or his lockdown weight, or his "extra treats because it's the day of the week ends in Y" weight 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.