Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I have a collie. Had her from 8weeks. She’s now 15 😞. But acts like a puppy. Her coat is glossy, she’s the proper weight and loves to run. Dogs aren’t hard to look after. They just need love, walks, proper stimulation and proper food. Sophie is killing Henry. I know it’s not malicious she loves him but she’s killing him with that kindness 😞
Totally - soph clearly loves that dog, but you can show kindness to your dog by meeting its basic needs, which like you said, is walking, running, stimulation and good food. Less chemicals sprayed around the house may also be good for him too long term. There’s so much information on the internet now from dog psychologists/ behaviourists about how to keep your pets healthy and happy. Ditch the birthday cakes and fake Prosecco (whatever it was she was pouring him) and take that dog for a birthday run about - bet he’d love that! 😀🐶

Reactions: 11
Love how RonRonHandsumzManzTuftz was nowhere to be seen during that montage? Has she shoved him into a corner with an iPad so all attention can be on HenryHansnumzDorgusBoy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Henry.. my dog is spoilt ( we don’t have kids) and she sleeps in our room but in her own bed. This morning she’s had her proper dog food breakfast, a walk to the fields and a run round before it’s too hot, she won’t have anything else to eat until her dinner time tonight, another walk if cool enough and then she will have a dentastix for her teeth before bed.

I have a few friends that have Cockers (working albeit it) and they are completely different to Henry. Running round outside all day or walked for 5 miles each morning and night... that poor dog has no simulation. I wonder whether the vets have advised her to put him on a diet?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This!!! It probably would have made his day (week, year) to be taken out early this morning on a good 3 mile walk for a run about sniffing squirrel etc!
I wouldn’t say hinch or onslow have walked 3 miles in their life, they’d have to drive along side him in the Range Rover. 🤣

B3773F1A-8769-4A19-BB01-68EE65C7CCFC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She does love him but really it's a bit much to show a full-on party for a dog to her '3.4mill bots' when we are having troubled times

She could have done all that in private and just shown a pic

but no our Soph have to prove something and then wonder why she gets backlash

Reactions: 25
Hi guys! New here, but needed to check if it is only me who started to notice that there is very strange things going on with Mrs Hinch. Sorry if my English is not very good. So from some time I have been noticing that Mrs Hinch is complainng on trolls, bullying etc. True. This is happening a lot in internet and to people who decided to show their life to others. But for Gods sake why to cry over every comment? I started to follow her few months back. Lucky me bought her book on carboot sale for a £1 as the content of it is nothing more than a bunch of crap, not to even mention that I want my money back for the journal as it is useless. Yes, on some point I was following her and tried to be like her. But with time I started to see this small annoying things. Hate attention seekers and she is one of them. Telling people to be happy, no one is perfect when she is doing obvious plastic surgeries, not accepting herself and crying constantly when hear one mean thing from someone she doesn't even know. This behaviour need a therapist not instagram. I have seen the comment on Mario's and I can agree. She is a sales women, she knows how to sell and she is selling what people want to see and buy. Very smart, genius I would say as she succeded in that. She is building her life on peoples trust and this is very dengerous thing. I'm not going t even mention that prices on ebay are hectic because of her! Annoying! Can't buy simple things I used to buy before her because of her. Probably this is not all I wanted to say but will add with time and conversations :)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Do we reckon she’s set that up, filmed it, edited it and posted it all this morning? Or is it one of the lovely pre records from here radio silence this weekend?

Reactions: 8
Does it make me a bad person that I don’t even know when my dogs birthday is? Guess what, my dog doesn’t give a duck because it’s a dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she’s given him two cakes and he’s eaten them already. That dog is bleeping HUGE! I’m crying at the comments already this morning, keep them coming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The whole bday shenanigans just made me LOL ... the fast forward was comical .. made that poor mitt look like he was going gobble gobble at everything in at everything in a tearing rush...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
All these people wishing happy birthday to a dog that belongs to somebody who they've most likely never even met?!?! Is it just me or... 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Henry.. my dog is spoilt ( we don’t have kids) and she sleeps in our room but in her own bed. This morning she’s had her proper dog food breakfast, a walk to the fields and a run round before it’s too hot, she won’t have anything else to eat until her dinner time tonight, another walk if cool enough and then she will have a dentastix for her teeth before bed.

I have a few friends that have Cockers (working albeit it) and they are completely different to Henry. Running round outside all day or walked for 5 miles each morning and night... that poor dog has no simulation. I wonder whether the vets have advised her to put him on a diet?
Same. My dog is part-spaniel and they do pick up weight if not careful.

Reactions: 2
Does it make me a bad person that I don’t even know when my dogs birthday is? Guess what, my dog doesn’t give a duck because it’s a dog 😂
How heartless of you! You're poor dog not being stuffed full of cake and getting to wear a party hat!! Missing out on all that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bleeping love my cat, probably more than my partner a lot of the times. I cant have children so my cat is the only thing I can look after (I kill plants) I celebrate his birthday (adoption day) with a few treats & that's it. She is absolutely bizarre😂🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jeeeeez that was a lot to take in from her stories this morning!

Henry defo does not need 2 cakes, he's fat enough as it is and as the thread title suggests he won't see 6 if she carries on the way she is with him.

Also did she actually put a hat on him? Surely that's uncomfortable for him?!

I dread to think what Ronnie's 1st birthday will be like if she's going all out for Lardsnomes🤦‍♀️

I bleeping love my cat, probably more than my partner a lot of the times. I cant have children so my cat is the only thing I can look after (I kill plants) I celebrate his birthday (adoption day) with a few treats & that's it. She is absolutely bizarre😂🙃
We sang happy birthday to our cat and gave him some treats and then left him to go about his business when it was his birthday the other day. None of this OTT crap that Soph pulls🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how RonRonHandsumzManzTuftz was nowhere to be seen during that montage? Has she shoved him into a corner with an iPad so all attention can be on HenryHansnumzDorgusBoy
Ronnieblessim would have been in his crate behind the sofa so he wasn’t getting in the way. Bloody inconvenience he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.