Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dog had a birthday party last year all his dog mates showed up, presents banners party hats the lot so I can’t really comment on anything that happens for Henry today because I’m just as bad for spoiling them 😂 Although I don’t overfeed my lad and he goes for walks 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
WTF have I just watched on her stories 🙈 that's exactly what fatsomnes needs more treats and cake, he'll be rolling round that garden soon 🤦
Look out for the 'birthday weight', Henry! We don't want another Christmas debacle!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear god I just can’t deal with her and it’s not even 10am! WTAF?! I’ll bet that poor creature had his normal breakfast before they even started on the “birthday food”. It’s going to be really hot today too so he’s going to be really uncomfortable for the rest of the day 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
All these people wishing happy birthday to a dog that belongs to somebody who they've most likely never even met?!?! Is it just me or... 🤯

But they do it to Ron as well, say he's theirs and they are his Aunties, it is weird af

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The way she is with that dog gives me the creeps. It’s all “just me and you Henry”, erm you’ve got a husband and son as well mate?

She is well deserving of a channel 4 fact documentary about her creepy dog love!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hopefully he gets an extra big birthday walk too? We always take our dog to the beach on his birthday so he can have a good run around and a swim and then he has steak for dinner, he does have wrapped presents too because he absolutely loves opening them. I’m not sure why she taped them and put ribbons on though, that just makes it hard for them to open 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi guys! New here, but needed to check if it is only me who started to notice that there is very strange things going on with Mrs Hinch. Sorry if my English is not very good. So from some time I have been noticing that Mrs Hinch is complainng on trolls, bullying etc. True. This is happening a lot in internet and to people who decided to show their life to others. But for Gods sake why to cry over every comment? I started to follow her few months back. Lucky me bought her book on carboot sale for a £1 as the content of it is nothing more than a bunch of crap, not to even mention that I want my money back for the journal as it is useless. Yes, on some point I was following her and tried to be like her. But with time I started to see this small annoying things. Hate attention seekers and she is one of them. Telling people to be happy, no one is perfect when she is doing obvious plastic surgeries, not accepting herself and crying constantly when hear one mean thing from someone she doesn't even know. This behaviour need a therapist not instagram. I have seen the comment on Mario's and I can agree. She is a sales women, she knows how to sell and she is selling what people want to see and buy. Very smart, genius I would say as she succeded in that. She is building her life on peoples trust and this is very dengerous thing. I'm not going t even mention that prices on ebay are hectic because of her! Annoying! Can't buy simple things I used to buy before her because of her. Probably this is not all I wanted to say but will add with time and conversations :)

That's a good point actually. She claims she doesn't discuss important things going on in the media because she likes to keep her page upbeat, yet it's ok when she wants to turn the waterworks on for attention, witch about trolls etc. It's ok for her to bring her platform down when it's about her, but not when it's about serious situations going on in the world. She's an absolute crackpot!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well that is us Tattlers and others told then with that song over Henry's birthday post - all around doing what you like (OK because its your birthday). So Saintly Soph is devastated by being 'trolled' people revealing things (may or may not be true she didn't say what things so who knows?) so much so that she has to have 3 days radio silence on insta. Then back she comes no mention and sending a clear message she is going to do what she likes. Jaimie and Gleam you did a great job there putting her back together and building her back up. Lets hope she never has a month off or she will have trained her army in full scale armed force and be president of the USA, where she will have racism and all other ills solved with a bit of Zoflora spraying. I am aware thats a bit crass but honestly her one brain cell must have taken off
Nah, she'd probably tell her country to drink the zoflora to rid themselves of a deadly disease! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know when she’s outside filming her dog wolfing down 2 cakes and all the other crap she thinks is normal , her neighbours must think “ oh my god that c**twaffle is at it again 🤦‍♀️ “ . And also I know it’s been said but were is Ronnie while she’s filming this ?? Probably Velcro to the sofa with Jamie waiting to be released

she’s so self-centred, it’s all “ I forgot I bought this ” and” I’ve treated myself “ ... I really can’t wait for the day she’s no longer on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at Henry and his brothers portions I assume she thinks lots of food and treats = love. That’s a slippery slope!

Reactions: 6
A dog is not just a dog I’m sorry! They bring you so much joy and love, mine has practically saved my life ❤ he means more to me than most people we are inseparable! It’s easy for for people to skate her for going overboard with him ( I agree with him being overweight and not walked) but everything else doesn’t bother me. I don’t want kids never ever wanted kids nor does my boyfriend and our dog is literally our life. Maybe people think I’m crazy but I know there’s some of you lot on here the same as me!! It’s just unfair to say ‘he’s just a dog’ 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I wonder what Ronron's first birthday will have in store after today's shenanigans. If we remember back to that Easter shambles of the fat mutt taking centre stage and Ron being plonked in the background... I think we all know the ranking order in that house. Poor Ronnie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Longggg time lurker but today seeing that dog’s birthday is fkn embarrassing i cant even hold it anymore😂😂 i cant listen to her tit anymore🤨 buy this buy that omg guyyyss i cant belive this happend to little old me tattle opened my eyes defo i was spending all sorts on cleaning stuff n then found this and have came off and on but now jesus christ she is a fruit loop , even that man of hers i looked on the highlights and he does say hello shoppers😳🙉 also the squirrel 🐿 sat eating at a table that was uncle daves ?? Funny how i seen this two days before on a podcaster (james English ) Facebook two days later she posts the same pic she is so infuriating now and giving that dog all they treats i hope he has the shits all day threw her loved gifted house !!!!! If i gave my dog the amount she has in a few hours he would be sick and defo have diarreah thanks for letting me rant😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Well this thread just suddenly went off 🤣
Good morning tattle bastards.

Does anyone else feel like her stories have changed. I dunno, I feel like she's up to something or trying something different. I'm just getting a deeply strange vibe from them... probably just sleep deprived thanks to my child
I think your right. I think major rebranding discussions have been going on. Same tit content but a different feel. Lets see what Ronblessim gets for lunch and if gretel appears

DOes anyone here have her personal Facebook or Instagram? Did she have 2 attention days off them too

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.