Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else notice how she adjusts the filter so her sky in her garden and on her walks is always an unreal bright blue? All part of her fake setting.

Please tell me it's not just me that's seen it?
That’s how the sky really is over her little Village. After she burned a hole in the ozone layer with all her chemicals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s vom coming I reckon today lol
I did actually think it was hilarious with the dog in his hat, it’s funny isn’t it to dress the dog up no?? Lol well I thought it was cute as. OTT but hey just for the gram he didn’t eat all the cakes lol he was sooo excited dogs have the best life, I’d literally would love to be Henry right now no stress of this pandemic, loved etc. Why the duck not hey I’ll even take his fat rolls over my Michelin tyre rolls
Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My cat is a dick (love him really) he will be getting no birthday party. Even if he did he wouldn't give a tit. Yes he is family but he is a bloody pet not a person.
I think we have all seen an insight to wonwons future this morning, he will be at his cake like Bruce bogtrotter

• Haha
I can't believe what I'm seeing.

I dread to think how much that dog is eating... His bowl always seems to be full, does she just keep it topped up all day? Or is he so full from all the treats/Ron's rejects? Dogs can so easily tip to being overweight, poor thing has lost his shape.

Our dog is a massive part of our family, but we didn't throw a birthday party for her. I tried to put a party hat on her for my own lockdown birthday, but she immediately pulled it off and destroyed it..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow well that was awkward to watch. That beast will eat anything in its path. I’m worn out after watching it and I actually feel full myself looking at everything he hounded down 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe what I'm seeing.

I dread to think how much that dog is eating... His bowl always seems to be full, does she just keep it topped up all day? Or is he so full from all the treats/Ron's rejects? Dogs can so easily tip to being overweight, poor thing has lost his shape.

Our dog is a massive part of our family, but we didn't throw a birthday party for her. I tried to put a party hat on her for my own lockdown birthday, but she immediately pulled it off and destroyed it..
Its animal abuse letting it get that unhealthy

Reactions: 2
My cat is a dick (love him really) he will be getting no birthday party. Even if he did he wouldn't give a tit. Yes he is family but he is a bloody pet not a person.
I think we have all seen an insight to wonwons future this morning, he will be at his cake like Bruce bogtrotter
That’s cats though they don’t give a tit lol, they happily go to others for dinner and duck their owner off go missing for days then stroll in like nothing happened when their owners been up posting on lost cat pages all night. Get a dog lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My dog is called Henry and lo and behold it’s his birthday today. He got his regular food for breakfast and a tiny bit of crust from my toast 😂 he got an extra ten minutes on his walk and the poor lad thinks he’s had the whole world. I love him to bits but he is a dog... and I would never risk his health for the sake of an Instagram post. I’d rather him have 14 birthdays like that than 6 glutinous ones where he doesn’t get walked or looked after and fed PROPERLY
My son and his dog came to see us a few weeks ago (he’s a key worker and was sent to our neck of the woods-so stayed with us for a week)
his dog got spoilt (by me-I bought him a new toy)
he’s also had a 2 hour walk round the castle ruins that’s up the road to me
he thought his all his birthdays had arrived at once!
and again the next day-he almost passed out with joy
We broke it the following day and went the other way etc-he didn’t want to go home
hes a normal weight unlike Henry-two cakes?!
sons pooch would have either keeled over or high as a kite on sugar!(A staffie high as a kite?no thanks)
(I’m a sucker for a dog-they are life-but even I know two cakes for an already overweight dog Isn’t the best-i give him two,maybe three years before he either has huge issues with his health or he goes over the rainbow bridge and she’ll get another one to over feed and not walk)

duck sake that poor dog! He’s fat as duck anyway and this mad bastard has him waddling down the stairs in a hat and feeding him more tit to make him even fatter 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Does anyone else notice how she adjusts the filter so her sky in her garden and on her walks is always an unreal bright blue? All part of her fake setting.

Please tell me it's not just me that's seen it?
Yep,I always go straight out to check if my bit of sky is turquoise!
She does it to lakes and rivers too,whilst she wondering where lakes go to🙄

• Haha
Can people stop shaming Henry about his weight... We all put on a bit of weight over Christmas, and then the new year, and then Easter. Cough cough. 😁😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beast
Wow well that was awkward to watch. That beast will eat anything in its path. I’m worn out after watching it and I actually feel full myself looking at everything he hounded down 🤢🤢
😂😂😂my kids wou
That’s cats though they don’t give a tit lol, they happily go to others for dinner and duck their owner off go missing for days then stroll in like nothing happened when their owners been up posting on lost cat pages all night. Get a dog lol
Ld love a dog because like hinch I wouldn't walk it so it would be unfair of me to get one 😂

Each to their own what they spend their money on but let’s be real here. Only bleeping wankers show off by spending/wasting money on balloons and cake for a dog!! Some real people are struggling to feed their kids due to loosing their jobs from the pandemic yet here we have soph billy big potatoes ramming it down our neck that she can spend her millions on tat and tit for a dog. She’s so detached from the real world it’s untrue! She’s a c u n t ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Henry’s just a big fluffy barrel with a tail now isn’t he? Waddling down the stairs. What’s in a dog cake anyway? Is it sweet or savoury? Either way I bet he’s going to be having some runny poos. ATB Zoph.

• Haha
Why did she buy the dog balloons? More wasted plastic! To go with all the unnecessary plastic from her haul yesterday.
It’s just all so ridiculous, like watching a comedy programme. Does anyone remember Hyacinth from Keeping up Appearances? Zoph is actually her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.