Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beast

😂😂😂my kids wou

Ld love a dog because like hinch I wouldn't walk it so it would be unfair of me to get one 😂
Get a greyhound lol I think they say they only need a short burst of exercise, I think that’s right. Id walk my dog but he always shits outside
Someone’s house and I’d rather not see my fat arse plastered on the local facefuck page lol

Can’t believe random Hinch worshippers actually go to these lengths, it must have took her a good 4 mins to put this story together... for a dog she will never meet 😑😑😑 This lass on Instagram is worse than a covidiot 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she really done all that this morning? The dog has eaten all that before 9.30am??? 🤣🤢
it's sad just watching it tbh ! My dog is feed a raw diet and doesn't get many treats at all ! She has carrots and the occasional bit of cheese ! Lardsomes is overweight and that is the same as animal cruelty in my eyes

Reactions: 5
My last message didn't work very well. What I was supposed to write was...... My kids would love a dog but like Hinch I wouldn't walk the poor thing so it would be unfair on it. So my kids can moan all they like and enjoy the cat who like to try and tare their faces off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My dog is called Henry and lo and behold it’s his birthday today. He got his regular food for breakfast and a tiny bit of crust from my toast 😂 he got an extra ten minutes on his walk and the poor lad thinks he’s had the whole world. I love him to bits but he is a dog... and I would never risk his health for the sake of an Instagram post. I’d rather him have 14 birthdays like that than 6 glutinous ones where he doesn’t get walked or looked after and fed PROPERLY
[/QUOTE

Hinch? Is that you hun? 😂

Dogs are family and include them as such all you will but they are not humans or children. For me to love a dog, truly love your dog is to firstly to understand it’s breed - what drives it, what motivates it and have an understanding of dog behaviour in general. Regardless of it’s breed all basic needs should be met making sure it’s given a healthy life.

I don’t think the OTT ridiculousness of that story would bother me as much if he wasn’t so massively overweight and looking depressed all the time. All that was just for her to get likes. If she truly believes her dog felt loved because of that shitshow she needs help.
I agree, I will admit something now I don’t like dogs 🙈 BUT I can appreciate that they bring a lot of joy to peoples lives
Hinch falls into the category of an irresponsible owner allowing her dog to be very overweight she says she loves him but she’s clearly slowing damaging his health with over feeding 😐
I’m not interested in the hat/scarf combo/birthday palaver some pet owners do weird tit with their pets so she’s not alone there

Reactions: 1
Setting aside the ridiculousness of the whole birthday shebang for Henry, it’s telling he’s the only one in shot.
When it comes to Ronnies birthday he’ll likely have to share the photo with his furry ‘big brother’ just like the Easter teepee one to show how close they are etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe random Hinch worshippers actually go to these lengths, it must have took her a good 4 mins to put this story together... for a dog she will never meet 😑😑😑 This lass on Instagram is worse than a covidiot 😫😫
Lol but he’s just bloody cute in his hat. Thing is all you have is a pic when they gone and I think I’d laugh and cry at this. I think he’s hilarious keeping his hat on, he looks so happy look at his
Little face he’s smiling
Yep Henry’s turned me soft as tit today. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
it's sad just watching it tbh ! My dog is feed a raw diet and doesn't get many treats at all ! She has carrots and the occasional bit of cheese ! Lardsomes is overweight and that is the same as animal cruelty in my eyes
My dog is spoiled, she gets freshly cooked chicken and veg everyday, but she doesn’t get doggie cake, sweet treats and all that other tit.
Thats not spoiling, it’s ruining.

Reactions: 5
Setting aside the ridiculousness of the whole birthday shebang for Henry, it’s telling he’s the only one in shot.
When it comes to Ronnies birthday he’ll likely have to share the photo with his furry ‘big brother’ just like the Easter teepee one to show how close they are etc etc.
She will hopefully have a cake smash
Booked. My friends a photographer and her studio opens on the 15th so he might get a photo shoot without the dog. And yes im hoping he has a shoot! Because again this lockdown has ruined a lot of celebrations, I’m hoping my
Grandchild gets their cake smash shoot done in July!

There’s vom coming I reckon today lol
I did actually think it was hilarious with the dog in his hat, it’s funny isn’t it to dress the dog up no?? Lol well I thought it was cute as. OTT but hey just for the gram he didn’t eat all the cakes lol he was sooo excited dogs have the best life, I’d literally would love to be Henry right now no stress of this pandemic, loved etc. Why the duck not hey I’ll even take his fat rolls over my Michelin tyre rolls
Haha
Henry's living his best life today, stuffing his face - I envy that bloody dog as I'm calorie counting and still trying to loose the same 5lbs I have been for weeks, I keep yo-yo-ing, ffs, so no treat day for me this week! 😫 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s vom coming I reckon today lol
I did actually think it was hilarious with the dog in his hat, it’s funny isn’t it to dress the dog up no?? Lol well I thought it was cute as. OTT but hey just for the gram he didn’t eat all the cakes lol he was sooo excited dogs have the best life, I’d literally would love to be Henry right now no stress of this pandemic, loved etc. Why the duck not hey I’ll even take his fat rolls over my Michelin tyre rolls
Haha
Anyway... Has anyone seen the Meldrums dog? A mess

Henry's living his best life today, stuffing his face - I envy that bloody dog as I'm calorie counting and still trying to loose the same 5lbs I have been for weeks, I keep yo-yo-ing, ffs, so no treat day for me this week! 😫 😂
Have you tried dropping carbs? Drink more water, only eat in an 8 hr window? Do intermittent fasting?

I’m not hearing all the neg posts today for Henry lol im deaf today lalalalalala

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There is no need for that fat mutt to get two cakes, one would have been enough to last a couple of days no wonder he is so fat when she is feeding him those.
And that snuffle mat could’ve been bought from Etsy from a small business rather than searching in Amazon.

Reactions: 2
Does it make me a bad person that I don’t even know when my dogs birthday is? Guess what, my dog doesn’t give a duck because it’s a dog 😂
No idea when my dog's birthday is either as she's a rescue. She does get a christmas present under the tree and it is wrapped but that's it.
That dog is having more of a party than my niece who is 16 today 🙄
Hinch really needs to get a grip, I hate to th k what she is going to do for Ronnie's

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.