Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice no Ronnie on the stories this morning. She must have dropped him off with her mum to spend some proper time with her first born 🙄🙄 I'm bleeping dreading Ronnie's birthday, it's going to be an absolute bleeping farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I notice no Ronnie on the stories this morning. She must have dropped him off with her mum to spend some proper time with her first born 🙄🙄 I'm bleeping dreading Ronnie's birthday, it's going to be an absolute bleeping farce.

I'm hoping she don't post much of him, if at all from now on (the latter would be my preference).

Reactions: 9
Thinking ahead to RonnieBlessIm’s birthday I can’t see that lockdown will make the blindest bit of difference. We’ve never seen RonnieBlessIm with another child except Rex 🙄🙄🙄 or the neice Abi. He literally has no baby “friends” as she hasn’t done a bloody thing with him (classes, groups, NCT etc. ). Now whilst I agree that a 1 year old doesn’t need a party (and neither does a dog!!); I remember getting the Mums and Dads together with the babies so we could have food (and mostly drinks!) whilst they “played”. His birthday will be him, the fat dog, Ma & Pa Barker and Abi. No difference to any normal day I reckon 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm hoping she don't post much of him, if at all from now on (the latter would be my preference).
Maybe she has been reading on here and seeing her stalkers, sorry hinchers posting about him like he's their kid and took a look at herself realising it's not a good idea

Reactions: 5
I love my dogs but do people really love their dogs equally to a human child they have birthed ? I find that really odd. I love both my dogs but to put them in equality to my kids is crazy and I’m a true animal lover.
what’s even crazier is that she has bought him balloons in his name. I mean it’s not for him is it. He doesn’t have a scooby about balloons. Just ridiculous and the food. Irresponsible.

Well well, hinch has supasted herself this morning with a new level of stupid, that I didn't think existed 😂 and what's with giving Jabba the mutt beer for dogs, what absolute bollocks 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe she has been reading on here and seeing her stalkers, sorry hinchers posting about him like he's their kid and took a look at herself realising it's not a good idea

I'd like to think she had time to reflect on the dangers she has put no only herself in but also her son by the constant overshare of his life.

And I still stand by my comments on another thread, babies are boring!!!

The hinchers that say they love watching him, and beg her to show more are the same freaks who self proclaim to be related to him in some fucked up kinda way.

And she seems to be blind to the level of creepiness that comes off of them. She'd rather blame all her issues on people who don't buy her bullshit, don't blow smoke up her arse, who aren't fans, and call her out on her lies. And then tard them with the same brush as trolls just for having a opinion she doesn't like 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Well well, hinch has supasted herself this morning with a new level of stupid, that I didn't think existed 😂 what's with giving Jabba the mutt beer for dogs, what absolute bollocks 🤣
I tried pawsecco (oh yes) for my cat and he looked at me like I was mental. 🤣🤣 suffice to say he refused it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anybody else not know when it’s their pets birthday or am I just a tit cat mum? 😂😂😂
Nah we guessed our cat's birthday; she gets some tuna and a feather on a stick toy.
The dog gets some peanut butter on her treats (which are carrots), and an antler or a toy. Plus to play catch with a squeaky ball for as long as either of us can stand the noise.

Thinking ahead to RonnieBlessIm’s birthday I can’t see that lockdown will make the blindest bit of difference. We’ve never seen RonnieBlessIm with another child except Rex 🙄🙄🙄 or the neice Abi. He literally has no baby “friends” as she hasn’t done a bloody thing with him (classes, groups, NCT etc. ). Now whilst I agree that a 1 year old doesn’t need a party (and neither does a dog!!); I remember getting the Mums and Dads together with the babies so we could have food (and mostly drinks!) whilst they “played”. His birthday will be him, the fat dog, Ma & Pa Barker and Abi. No difference to any normal day I reckon 🤷‍♀️
I reckon she’s gonna have Stace and Rex over for his Birthday if not that’s a bit strange seeing as they faced times on rex Birthday as Ronnie couldn’t see his BEST FRIEND REX in person nothing stopping them now meeting.

Reactions: 6
That dog must have a stomach of steel! If ours had so much of a bite of that concoction let alone followed by a “dog beer” she’d be shitting and farting for England 🤢🤮 no just noooo!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ after eating all that shite this morning, Henry won’t need to dig a hole under the fence his bleeping arse will blow it out 😳💨

Oh and Soph the snuffle mat is for mental stimulation not an excuse to feed him more shite 🙄 and please don’t wash it with a dishwasher tablet and buff the bleeping windows with it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That dog must have a stomach of steel! If ours had so much of a bite of that concoction let alone followed by a “dog beer” she’d be shitting and farting for England 🤢🤮 no just noooo!
We gave our dog a raw hide treat once (before we knew how terrible they are for them) and OH MY GOD you would had thought something had died in the vicinity. The worst farts she's ever made, I sweat they were actual poison. That night was the only night she'd ever needed to poop in the middle of the night, and she was so unwell. I feel so sorry for Henry. I DON'T feel sorry for Hinchy who has brought this on herself. Zoflora can't help her now.

If the dog was her emotional crutch-why?
They chose him together so were already a couple.
She should have been in the throes of an exciting new relationship,one or both of them cheated,who cares? Whatever,they should have both been buzzing.
But no,Jamie definitely has a control on her.I suspect she had her gastric band and arm surgery done through pure vanity,she must have been a little overweight but not massively.
Said surgery went wrong(documented in her fairytale).
Maybe she lost her spark,anyone could understand that.He gets her to give up work 🙄 and suggests she retrains as a hairdresser,she can stay at home with a puppy to cuddle.She can have her own salon in the new build,meanwhile he can travel in and out
Of the big bad city doing what ever he did.
I don't doubt that he was good at his job but probably gambled his wage away.
Then he has a vision.Tipping Point didn't work.Walks away with nothing (I remember watching it) can't get his bank account straight.
Pliable Sophie is now bringing a little money in from her home business,bleaching all her friends blond.
She probably feels a bit trapped and vunerable and Jamie hatches his master plan.
He is endorsed by Ma Barker who drums it into her that this one's a keeper,unaware that he is desperately juggling funds to maintain the pretence,but he can give little Soph the life she always dreamt of,not realising that her daughter would go on to fund their lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell you tattle bastards another thread already 😂😂😂😂 I see it’s all quiet on the Vestern front over at grey skull castle. I think she’s having a little bbq for Henry and no one is social distancing so she rather not show it. She’ll probably mention it later. I also think she’s going to start showing Ronnie and his lunches less now too. Her comeback yesterday was very underwhelming and even today she’s only posted a handful of stories normal she would have been on 20 or so stories by now. Maybe she’s trying to go back to her roots. This lockdown has not been good to here though I think it’s shown her just how boring her life really is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.