Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we all actually feel about Jamie? He seems like a lovely husband. I feel sorry that he’s being dragged along with the “fame” life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just LOL at everything to do with Henry being 5! I love my dog and buy her presents. Bit this is ott 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s taking the piss again today with this no posting malarkey. I know it’s your first born favourite’s birthday but don’t milk it! You had 3 days off last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone remind me what she did for Mother’s Day? or does nobody bother when it’s about her. Didn’t she plan her own baby shower and make out she didn’t yet had the “perfect dress” that happened to go with ott decor 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That poor dog....... this woman has FARR too much time on her hands To be frank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s my dogs first birthday on Friday. He is getting a new toy, nice natural chews (but only one that day) and a good walk (as he does twice every day). All I can think of watching those stories is that poor dog is going to have such an upset stomach with those cakes etc. I have never and will never give my dog doggy chocolate or stuff that resembles human food. How would he know the difference from something that is human food and could poison him. Really really irresponsible Hinch.

Reactions: 5
I’m raging!!!!! There’s parents who can’t even afford to make that much of a fuss of their child!!!! Especially in the current climate.

Why oh why oh why did I look at her page 🙄

I knew she would fume me, I knew she would why did I look!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How do we all actually feel about Jamie? He seems like a lovely husband. I feel sorry that he’s being dragged along with the “fame” life
My personal opinion is that he's the driving force behind it all, when her account became so popular. And the Ads and gifted started rolling in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its nice to know she can splurge on a dogs birthday while some parents are furloughed and cat afford to feed their kids......thats kind and caring Mrs Hinch for ya right there 🐖

Reactions: 7
Its nice to know she can splurge on a dogs birthday while some parents are furloughed and cat afford to feed their kids......thats kind and caring Mrs Hinch for ya right there 🐖

She’s always thinking of others don’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I think it's incredibly tactless of her when a lot of her followers and worldwide are being furloughed, being made redundant. And at the moment are having to rob Peter to pay Paul. She could have just had his little party without it being bragged about on her Instagram.

Reactions: 10
She will need to be good at cleaning because that poor lil fucker is gonna do some decorating of his own. He’s gonna turn that garden into a crappy spaniel tsunami of diahorrea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.