Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many of her fans are now going to treat their pets the same thinking it's ok and not realising how unhealthy it is 😕 hopefully I'm wrong and they see that he is being overfed, of course comments will be deleted but then I don't see responses from stories.
I had a look on insta yesterday when someone mentioned Mario's account, I don't get why people are trying to mimick her style, her account and the huge growth of accounts about cleaning. When I first followed her it was because I wanted genuine cleaning tips that were not spraying conditioner and zoflora on everything, she not a cleaner. Have since unfollowed.

Reactions: 12
I'd lose an eye if I attempted this with my cat. Psycho rescue thing of a large cat breed 🤣 I got him a posh dinner for his bday. 0 fucks given, god I love cats 🤣🤣
I have 4 cats (a few cats short of crazy cat lady status) but they wouldnt even bat an eyelid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well that is us Tattlers and others told then with that song over Henry's birthday post - all around doing what you like (OK because its your birthday). So Saintly Soph is devastated by being 'trolled' people revealing things (may or may not be true she didn't say what things so who knows?) so much so that she has to have 3 days radio silence on insta. Then back she comes no mention and sending a clear message she is going to do what she likes. Jaimie and Gleam you did a great job there putting her back together and building her back up. Lets hope she never has a month off or she will have trained her army in full scale armed force and be president of the USA, where she will have racism and all other ills solved with a bit of Zoflora spraying. I am aware thats a bit crass but honestly her one brain cell must have taken off

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything is for show with her. That’s what I can’t stand. Oh everyone look! It’s my dogs birthday. I’m so extra, I just love it guyyyss!! Look at me look at me!

In the meantime you’re actually killing him through showing yourself up Soph! Grow the duck up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I have a dog and I love her very much. That’s why I take care of her health and happiness in terms of daily walks, lots of play, two daily meals, limited treats, and lots of cuddles. Guess what? My dog is content, lean, has a glossy coat and no serious medical issues. A happy dog has basic needs - it doesn’t require two birthday cakes and a hat to be happy and healthy. I want my dog to live a long and healthy life if she can, and it’s up to me - the owner - to help her along the way.
Yep I have a collie. Had her from 8weeks. She’s now 15 😞. But acts like a puppy. Her coat is glossy, she’s the proper weight and loves to run. Dogs aren’t hard to look after. They just need love, walks, proper stimulation and proper food. Sophie is killing Henry. I know it’s not malicious she loves him but she’s killing him with that kindness 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well this thread just suddenly went off 🤣
Good morning tattle bastards.

Does anyone else feel like her stories have changed. I dunno, I feel like she's up to something or trying something different. I'm just getting a deeply strange vibe from them... probably just sleep deprived thanks to my child

Reactions: 38
Omfg I'm actually embarrassed for her that is the most ridiculous stomach churning tit I have ever watched she really needs to get a life it's a bleeping dog no so much more about it soph hes a dog end of

Reactions: 11
That dog is so bloody fat 😕
She could have had him a birthday party without cake. I really hope her vet reads her the riot act when she next goes in, it’s obscene.
Not to mention having a party for your dog is far more about the owners than the dog!

Reactions: 14
if you dont like the dog dont look at him😂😂😂😂😂😂 but then again u cant miss the fat fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That dog is so bloody fat 😕
She could have had him a birthday party without cake. I really hope her vet reads her the riot act when she next goes in, it’s obscene.
Not to mention having a party for your dog is far more about the owners than the dog!
Who's to say she does takes him to the vets, I think she doesn't as she would already know and stop what she's doing

Reactions: 3
If the do Ron Ron sits still for to long that bleeping beast of a dog will eat him aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well this thread just suddenly went off 🤣
Good morning tattle bastards.

Does anyone else feel like her stories have changed. I dunno, I feel like she's up to something or trying something different. I'm just getting a deeply strange vibe from them... probably just sleep deprived thanks to my child
They’ve definitely changed, I’ve noticed it too. Like she’s trying to prove something.

Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched this mornings story. Honestly, what the duck is wrong with that ridiculous woman? There’s loving your dog, then there’s that.... NO ONE CARES ZOPH

Reactions: 6
🎶 it’s my birthday, I’m gonna eat what I want 🎶

You can say that again!! Great song choice there hinch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear if any of her moronic minions wish that fat piece of tit happy birthday I give up on humanity

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.