Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she loves the dog, food doesn’t solve everything. That type of dog needs proper exercise. Toys or working food toys not 2 cakes 🤯

Reactions: 18
Dear bleeping god I cant with her today!!! My two year old never had this much fuss!!! Its actually disgusting with everything going on in the world, people have lost jobs and cant afford to buy the basics and shes throwing a party for her bleeping mutt!!! And no im not jEAlOuS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
There is no need for that fat mutt to get two cakes, one would have been enough to last a couple of days no wonder he is so fat when she is feeding him those.
Literally killing it with love. She equates food as love. She does the same with her second born. Keep feeding them up and everyone will know I love them. She has serious issues with food that she should get addressed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Toes are CURLING at watching a dog in a bleedin party hat. I’ve seen it all now. Crikey.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For those that can't see

View attachment 142804
What in the actual duck did I just watch? In fact half watch as I had to look away once or twice as my arse twitched from second hand embarrassment. Aye Soph give that fat dog Mendoza loads of treats. Treats are fun, but not all at the same time. He’d eaten all that by 9am ffs. It’s meant to be spread out you dopey sod. That’s like me eating 2 boxes of milk tray and Ferraro rocher before getting up ....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t wait to see all the comments about Henry today😂I have faith that there will be some absolute belters

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear god what have I just seen on her stories?! The last thing that poor dog needs is so many treats like that this early in the morning! If you really loved your dog like he's your child you wouldnt let him be so overweight and you would actually walk him more! Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That’s it hinch you throw your dog a birthday party while there is so much tit going on in the world. I’m off to work with covid patients whilst trying to protect myself and my unborn baby 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
When I saw the footage of Henry I thought, that’s what I must look like on Xmas morning let loose on the quality street

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Can we please stop fat shaming Henry please. Dogs have feelings too! The camera adds at least 30lbs! He’s not fat he’s big boned!
🤣🤣🤣

I blame the owner. Of course treat and spoil your pets (they become your family) but they are animal not human. Surely a lovely long walk and playing catch would have been better?

I wonder if she’ll reuse the birthday banners for Ronnie (2nd born?)
This!!! It probably would have made his day (week, year) to be taken out early this morning on a good 3 mile walk for a run about sniffing squirrel etc!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What in the actual duck did I just watch? In fact half watch as I had to look away once or twice as my arse twitched from second hand embarrassment. Aye Soph give that fat dog Mendoza loads of treats. Treats are fun, but not all at the same time. He’d eaten all that by 9am ffs. It’s meant to be spread out you dopey sod. That’s like me eating 2 boxes of milk tray and Ferraro rocher before getting up ....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Sounds like a plan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally killing it with love. She equates food as love. She does the same with her second born. Keep feeding them up and everyone will know I love them. She has serious issues with food that she should get addressed
Aye I’ve said something similar before. I think that’s Freda’s fault. Sophie has an awful relationship with food. Food equals love so she stuffs Henry and Ronnie. But as she doesn’t love herself she doesn’t eat much. Therefore food equals love

Reactions: 33
Toes are CURLING at watching a dog in a bleedin party hat. I’ve seen it all now. Crikey.
I'd lose an eye if I attempted this with my cat. Psycho rescue thing of a large cat breed 🤣 I got him a posh dinner for his bday. 0 fucks given, god I love cats 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The last 2 days I've had cake for breakfast 😂 the difference being, I'm a human adult who is responsible for my own health and fitness. Of course poor Henry is going to scoff whatever he's given, because he doesn't know any better. It's like giving a toddler a load of sweets and crisps instead of a proper meal. They will eat it but in the long term it won't do them any good.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I have a dog and I love her very much. That’s why I take care of her health and happiness in terms of daily walks, lots of play, two daily meals, limited treats, and lots of cuddles. Guess what? My dog is content, lean, has a glossy coat and no serious medical issues. A happy dog has basic needs - it doesn’t require two birthday cakes and a hat to be happy and healthy. I want my dog to live a long and healthy life if she can, and it’s up to me - the owner - to help her along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I was brought up by parents with different food issues. My mum was constantly on a diet. And my day would show love with food as he grew up in a very poor household where nice food was a luxury. Having parents like that give you massive issues so I recognise Sophie has HUGE food issues. Eg. Massive portion sizes, over feeding henry

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's hope they don't give him any more food today and give him a birthday walk to run it all off

Poor thing will need sleep now after that excitement, it's like Christmas Day, eat and drink tit loads, have a poo and then sleep it off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.