Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 143158This is everything?? No it’s ducking nothing

piss off hacker too I’m banning CBeebies
That Hacker dog pisses me right off. He comments on everyone of her grid post and they are so arse licky. She literally has never responded to one of his comments yet. Watch when Ronnie is old enough to watch CBeebies she will be arse licking him right back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That Hacker dog pisses me right off. He comments on everyone of her grid post and they are so arse licky. She literally has never responded to one of his comments yet. Watch when Ronnie is old enough to watch CBeebies she will be arse licking him right back.
He’ll never be allowed to watch CBeebies! She only had the tv on if it’s tit she wants to watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i had my little dog spayed when she was 2 and one of the first things the vet said to me after the op was that she would easily put on weight and i should limit the treats and keep up the exercise

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen this on Reggie Yates Instagram and it made me think of Queen Zophs post.
Exactly. Caroline Hirons (ex gleam) has always been quite vocal but these past few days she’s been sharing so much anti racism stuff. She’s just been on live and said all the profits for her double cleanse for 2020 and her the profits for her summer kits will be going to BLM. Her and her team have been keeping track of who in the beauty industry have done it said something about the situation and will be putting those who haven’t on blast. That’s how you do it. She’s taking part in Blackout Tuesday. Not a crappy copy paste statement.

Reactions: 12
I always wonder why other celebs comment on her Instagram... especially when it’s the most random people! Then I read a post by someone on Reddit that talks about influencers etc and explained instagrams algorithm. From what I understood if you post on a post that’s getting high traffic it boosts you as well so more likely you will show up on the search bit, you know where you see random grid posts. It also explained other fakery...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s put on her story she drove in her pjs to her mums for an hour aye right I’m calling billy bullshitter. More like she’s picked rrrrrrronnie up from ma and pa barkers as she’s papped him there today so she can spend time with her favourite child aka lardsomes without her actual child getting in the way 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh you just know we’re in for a meltdown. We’re 22 pages into a thread about the dog, she is gonna be absolutely hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alllllll the car seat anxiety!!!

How many mothers or soon to be mothers follow her

he’s not strapped in nowhere near tight enough and the chest clip isn’t uk standard so she’s either got an imported seat that doesn’t meet our testing or added on additional items which is no no!! It’s actually against the law on some car seats!

She’s that worried that she sits in the back (assuming he’s still rear facing giving his age) yet she can’t bleeping google the safety of the seat!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always wonder why other celebs comment on her Instagram... especially when it’s the most random people! Then I read a post by someone on Reddit that talks about influencers etc and explained instagrams algorithm. From what I understood if you post on a post that’s getting high traffic it boosts you as well so more likely you will show up on the search bit, you know where you see random grid posts. It also explained other fakery...

How sad and false the whole thing is :cry:

Reactions: 2

I always thing exactly the same when I see them. Why is a children's program animal bumming Hinch so much, it's odd. You are right though, as soon as Ronnie starts watching TV she will probably go back and reply to every comments it's ever made, the beggy witch! X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alllllll the car seat anxiety!!!

How many mothers or soon to be mothers follow her

he’s not strapped in nowhere near tight enough and the chest clip isn’t uk standard so she’s either got an imported seat that doesn’t meet our testing or added on additional items which is no no!!

She’s that worried that she sits in the back (assuming he’s still rear facing giving his age) yet she can’t bleeping google the safety of the seat!!

ahhhhhhhhhh
First thing I saw was the car seat, you HAVE to be so careful with posting stuff like that online! It looks like she has him forward facing to me

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but isn't he still too young to be forward facing? Also the straps don't appear to be very tight 😳

Edit- if Henry hansnomes and Ronnie look at his tuft are brothers like she keeps going on why haven't they had a picture together on his birthday?! Did Ronnie spend the night at ma and pa?

Reactions: 14
She’s put on her story she drove in her pjs to her mums for an hour aye right I’m calling billy bullshitter. More like she’s picked rrrrrrronnie up from ma and pa barkers as she’s papped him there today so she can spend time with her favourite child aka lardsomes without her actual child getting in the way 🙄
Yup, bet he has been there all day and shes collected him all ready for bed. I wonder what he had for lunch......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.