Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same reason why I'd never get a dog. My partner really wants one and his parents have said I'm being horrible not letting him get one 🤣 he can get one if he wants to 🤷 but he'd have to walk it and pick up it's crap, sorry if that sounds mean but it would be meaner to get a dog and not take it out. We have a 2 year old and baby on the way I dont need a dog to look after aswel 😂
same i couldn't cope with a pet they are hard work and its heartbreaking when they die just cant do it again

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Gleam classroom.
1.carry on being a pratt.we don't care.still getting paid.
2.carry on lying.we don't care.still getting paid.
3. Feel free not to have the guts to have an opinion
on anything atall.procrasninate if you can't sit on the fence.not bothered either way we are still getting paid.
5.absolutely nil todgers to be displayed
[
Probably had his lipstick out after all
Procrasninate

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Henry got to be in Ronnies Easter photo shoot. No sign of Ronnie in his “brothers” 😂 birthday shoot today! Watch on Ronnies birthday now the dog will in there. Poor Ron’s always be number 2 lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You mean Bertie, who I would stake my life on was bought purely for content and who has his own Instagram page 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Deffo. Won’t see him on any flash advert lol, one of them sad dog stories ads when the owner kicked him out more likely!

Reactions: 2
dear soph

stop depending on your management and zoe bleeping zugg for your statements, its actually a joke. are you that much of a liability that you can be trusted to say your opinion on things?

regards
tattle troll

HELP

One of my friends has just wished fattypants ‘Happy Birthday’ on her Instagram page, do I just stop all contact with immediate affect?!
sorry for your loss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HELP

One of my friends has just wished fattypants ‘Happy Birthday’ on her Instagram page, do I just stop all contact with immediate affect?!
YES, get rid of your mate immediately, you dont need that negativity in your life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Procrastinate- who else is finding it impossible to speak normally since the lockdown?
I wonder why it hasn't happened in reverse for.mrs h?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.