Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed therez no ronnieloglegsblesshimhairtuff?? You reckon she's been advised to stop posting about him so much??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone noticed therez no ronnieloglegsblesshimhairtuff?? You reckon she's been advised to stop posting about him so much??
No I don’t think it’s that. It’s her number 1 boys day so it’s all about him today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye I’ve said something similar before. I think that’s Freda’s fault. Sophie has an awful relationship with food. Food equals love so she stuffs Henry and Ronnie. But as she doesn’t love herself she doesn’t eat much. Therefore food equals love
She must not love vestlife then judging by what she serves him 😬 cake and treats for the dog but onslow gets bin juice stew .... nice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was probably sent off to Barkersville at 5am this morning so that Hinch could dedicate her day to her firstborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine having a beautiful baby boy then putting on a picture of your dog claiming it’s just you and him against the world / on a journey / whatever the duck she said. Woman is fucked in the head.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I was thinking the same thing. Ahh Hinchers are going to be beside themselves. She’s not shown Ronnie at all today. What are they going to do? They won’t be able to save his pictures and post them to their Instagram account. She won’t keep him off forever though. It’s his birthday soon she needs to get as much free gifts for him as she can

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dog has got 180,000.00 on his own Instagram page wtf 🤷‍♀️
and he’s following over 4000 people
Who knew he could do all that with his paws 🤨
That is exceptional.They reakon that if you put chimpanzees infront of key boards,they will eventually write all Shakespeares plays but that could take years.fair play to henry

• Haha
Imagine having a beautiful baby boy then putting on a picture of your dog claiming it’s just you and him against the world / on a journey / whatever the duck she said. Woman is fucked in the head.
I think she will be bringing out a range of dog clothing as part of her world wide dominance.mrs h doesn't display any behaviour without an agenda

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doing my nut in today! That dog birthday party is next level attention seeking. I love my dog but that’s ridiculous 🙄 also ain’t he ment to be on a diet he is having two cakes for breakfast 🙈👍🏻 Honestly does she have any sense I’m surprised she’s not feeding him polystyrene chips for desert and tumble dryer lint! ATV guyyzzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally caught up and now I I cant remember what the duck I was gonna say 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What the hell is that photo of that fat mutt

my children don’t even get photoshoots on their birthdays like that!

• Haha
Am i the only one thats amused that hinch is screaming how henry is her child and its her sons bday. And SS hasn’t acknowledged it lol x

• Haha
E913CD9D-6469-4742-8680-CFD747778FBB.jpeg
This is everything?? No it’s ducking nothing

piss off hacker too I’m banning CBeebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon SS reads about what we hate grinch not doing, being etc then gies and does a story ie the apology re the blm

Reactions: 3
I feel like such a tit influencer now. My dog has only got 180 followers on his Instagram. Is it because he is slim, healthy and generally doesn’t have his todger out? If my dog was on tinder he would be totally swipe right material. Tubbers would be a swipe left.
#bekind tattle bastards.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.