Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinchers are getting tit now. I expected to come on today and see loads of screenshots of daft cunts having their own parties in the dogs honour. Disappointing turnout

If she really wanted the bastard dog to have a nice birthday why waste time, resources and money on things like hats and balloons. Anyone who’s ever even heard of dogs knows they’re quite happy with a run round, a ball to chase, a bit of fuss and a bone.

I know people love their pets but they’re not human. In the same way you and I wouldn’t enjoy being walked on a collar and lead, dogs don’t enjoy hats and balloons. Amazing to be explaining this tbh.

Reactions: 18
HELP

One of my friends has just wished fattypants ‘Happy Birthday’ on her Instagram page, do I just stop all contact with immediate affect?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s doing my head in today. Sharing the stuff about George Floyd. She doesn’t give a tit, she’s seen us saying it’s bad she hasn’t said anything, seen other influencers call out other influencers who aren’t speaking up. She wants to be relevant.
Her barmy army are sharing it and tagging grinch, making it about her?!? WTF!! Honestly I can’t even begin to put into words how annoyed it’s making me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
“I know everyone may not agree with this” no and if they don’t they’re bleeping racist. She’s so obsessed with not upsetting anyone but doesn’t give a crap if she turns her army on people!
[/QUOTE
you can bet ya life she hasn’t read about it or seen the news ! Ffs she grinds my gears!

Reactions: 2
I was thinking why has she edited it that much? It’s just a photo of her dog? It’s not her face? Why does the grass need to be greener and every colour look 100x more exaggerated.
Look at the difference between the video this morning and the grid post. She is so pathetic.

20200601_171819.jpg

20200601_171851.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just sat here thinking, and don't report me to the RSPCA or anything, but I've had 4 dogs throughout my life so far and I never even knew when their birthdays were? Poor bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hinchers are getting tit now. I expected to come on today and see loads of screenshots of daft cunts having their own parties in the dogs honour. Disappointing turnout

If she really wanted the bastard dog to have a nice birthday why waste time, resources and money on things like hats and balloons. Anyone who’s ever even heard of dogs knows they’re quite happy with a run round, a ball to chase, a bit of fuss and a bone.

I know people love their pets but they’re not human. In the same way you and I wouldn’t enjoy being walked on a collar and lead, dogs don’t enjoy hats and balloons. Amazing to be explaining this tbh.
Someone who speaks sense!

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off... My dog has a favorite ball, not a favourite bleeping field 🙄🙄🙄
If its his favourite field then why not take him there twice a day... everyday!! 🤔
That clearly doesn't happen, because
1.. Henry '4 bellies' Hinch has more rolls than Greggs
2.. you're making a big deal of going to the field

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh sure cover his dicky now but never mind it’s the last thing we all have to see before we close our eyes at night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Henry sit down at the table and tell her
‘Mrs Hinch, soph, this is my favourite field. Not that other one. This one. Now take me there.’

‘Nooo handsomes just need 10 more pics for prerecording on the gram’

‘oh duck off soph... I’ll go run around that patch of grass then outside. bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Its nice to know she can splurge on a dogs birthday while some parents are furloughed and cat afford to feed their kids......thats kind and caring Mrs Hinch for ya right there 🐖
But there is always people having money issues no matter what is happening in the world does that mean you should never post anything that looks like you've spent money? Also I'm a sure cakes for dogs hardly cost big money

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When I saw him eating that cake I actually felt sick for him. There’s so much tit in them, I know it’s his birthday but I wouldnt dream of letting my dog eat anything like that, for my dogs birthday I cooked him a fresh piece of salmon, those are the types of treats my dog gets, I’m a bit strict when it comes to my dogs diet but I want him to be healthy. that poor dog will end up having a heart attack and it’s all her fault

Reactions: 12
When I saw him eating that cake I actually felt sick for him. There’s so much tit in them, I know it’s his birthday but I wouldnt dream of letting my dog eat anything like that, for my dogs birthday I cooked him a fresh piece of salmon, those are the types of treats my dog gets, I’m a bit strict when it comes to my dogs diet but I want him to be healthy. that poor dog will end up having a heart attack and it’s all her fault
When I saw him eating the cake it reminded me of myself after weigh in at slimming world

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gleam classroom.
1.carry on being a pratt.we don't care.still getting paid.
2.carry on lying.we don't care.still getting paid.
3. Feel free not to have the guts to have an opinion
on anything atall.procrasninate if you can't sit on the fence.not bothered either way we are still getting paid.
5.absolutely nil todgers to be displayed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.