Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dog is not just a dog I’m sorry! They bring you so much joy and love, mine has practically saved my life ❤ he means more to me than most people we are inseparable! It’s easy for for people to skate her for going overboard with him ( I agree with him being overweight and not walked) but everything else doesn’t bother me. I don’t want kids never ever wanted kids nor does my boyfriend and our dog is literally our life. Maybe people think I’m crazy but I know there’s some of you lot on here the same as me!! It’s just unfair to say ‘he’s just a dog’ 🙄
100% ❤❤❤

I love my dogs but do people really love their dogs equally to a human child they have birthed ? I find that really odd. I love both my dogs but to put them in equality to my kids is crazy and I’m a true animal lover.
what’s even crazier is that she has bought him balloons in his name. I mean it’s not for him is it. He doesn’t have a scooby about balloons. Just ridiculous and the food. Irresponsible.
I don’t have kids as of yet So I can’t say but if and when I do have them, if I love Them as much as i love my dog, I’d be happy with that 🤣 maybe I am crazy

everything she does is for the gram And premeditated, the whole balloon and wrapped presents is certainly not normal, each household in my family have dogs and I’ve never witnessed anything like it.
I can't deal with these people anymore.

What the duck is this?!View attachment 142927
This is beyond weird! I’d find it weird if my mate did that let alone a stranger!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have they painted the fence blue just for the dogs birthday??? 🤔
Is it shadow? I can’t work it out!

Reactions: 3
Where's Jamie? No mention or sight of him from her meltdown? Did he go out for fresh air and didn't come back?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve messaged her asking if she’s going to keep posting that statement every day or just as long as her management tell her too/it’s trending. I would actually respect her so much more if she did some research & came up with her own message and not just something copy & pasted from another white influencer(Zoe Sugg).
EDUCATE YOURSELF SOPHIE - you could do wonderful things with your platform but instead you want to throw an expensive party for your dog during the middle of a pandemic #relatable
The fact that she quoted Zoe bleeping Sugg was enough for me To completely dismiss the whole statement!!! It just shows the level of functioning of grinch and her management team and the complete lack of understanding around the issue. Unless it benefits her or her ‘team’ they should just sit the duck down and shut the duck up. Zoe sodding sugg!!!! And as for that tit show this morning!! There are just no words!!! I love animals more than humans most days but come on, the world has gone tits up but let’s throw a party for the effing dog 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will realise that filming Ron's celebrations may be a wrong move?
Nah!
She is so far up her own arse she could bite her own tonsils out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% she was told to post that, she didn't do it off her own back!

She wants to be liked by everyone and she's so scared to say the wrong thing that she just keeps quiet. In situations like this though people will pick up more on her silence than her posting about it
id Respect her 1000000% if she made a video without the bleeping granny filter and just said “hi everyone I’d just like to share this post that my management have asked me to share To raise awareness....” then she could add a little personal touch and Have a little sentence of her own. Job done. just don’t give us all this “I’m sitting in my garden finkin guys“ bollocks BE REAL!!

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200601-170110_Instagram.jpg

The 'R' is looking a bit deflated. I bet the fat fucker tried to eat it 😆

Oh and nice filter there, Hinch. Not only does it make your sky bluer it works on your fence too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she will realise that filming Ron's celebrations may be a wrong move?
Nah!
She is so far up her own arse she could bite her own tonsils out.
that wouldn’t earn her money or look good for her insta grid of perfection. She’d rather take a bollocking than duck it all off.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 143080

The 'R' is looking a bit deflated. I bet the fat fucker tried to eat it 😆

Oh and nice filter there, Hinch. Not only does it make your sky bluer it works on your fence too.
I was thinking why has she edited it that much? It’s just a photo of her dog? It’s not her face? Why does the grass need to be greener and every colour look 100x more exaggerated.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's been a little coy with Henry's modesty on his birthday
but when he goes to bed she doesn't mind a bit of cock showing

101230578_738391276699873_6311174732023546287_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she’s carefully placed the text in that last story of henners all partied out to cover the dogs dick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.