Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see her do a live/unedited video,,, being real and honest... oh wait it won’t earn her the mullah!

I would seriously love to know what hold gleam have on all there influencers they all seem to be so scripted and robot like.

and can I just say I love my dog more than anything I’d literally die for her... but she doesn’t get a cake and wrapped gifts! she gets a few toys as she does every couple of months and she’s lucky if she gets an extra treat, I must be a bad dog mum 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have just come to realise that we all posted more when she had her few day’s away than we have since she’s been back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody else not know when it’s their pets birthday or am I just a tit cat mum? 😂😂😂
My cats is in August i asked the person we got him from when it was 🤭 I get him aome treats and toys for his birthday but wouldnt throw him a whole bleeping party as he wouldlnt give a tit and would prob go off to sleep somewhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn't even tell you when my dogs birthdays are, I just kinda worked it out roughly from when we got them.
What I DO know for sure is neither of them would entertain wearing a stupid hat . . 🙄

Reactions: 2
🎶The dog has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray, the dog has got his hat but he’s not allowed to play🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just going to echo what the rest of you have said.

What the actual duck.
I honestly can't believe she posted "I know some people might not agree".

She really is bleeping stupid and i hope to god her Hinchers noticed and questioned what the duck she meant by that.
Giving her a BROAD benefit of the doubt I’ve noticed that when some influencers say anything about a situation like the one she’s commenting on they get people kicking off saying ‘don’t bring politics into your thread’ of ‘ unfollowed’
it’s pathetic but it happens
thats what I take from her comment but I might be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t keep up with the last thread and just seen Henry’s birthday videos....oh my good Jesus the dogs got a bleeping hat on 😂😂😂
Oh and another thing, she reposted the bit on George Floyd saying ‘I know some people don’t agree’ - so she’s saying That there are people who don’t agree that there’s a problem that a black man was killed in a racially motivated attack by a white police officer?? Is she smoking crack, who the duck has disagreed that this is wrong the daft cow?
Sounds like lazy reposting to me really rather than actually trying to explain your thoughts....
She really infuriated me with that post, why didn't she just put swipe up links to petitions and places you can make donations to?

It's always a big thing with her, like if she doesn't shout the loudest or show off the most the world will end!

I have just come to realise that we all posted more when she had her few day’s away than we have since she’s been back 😂
We've all got jobs to catch up on.It was the hysteria generated by the thought she would disappear for good and trying to guess the reason why😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really infuriated me with that post, why didn't she just put swipe up links to petitions and places you can make donations to?

It's always a big thing with her, like if she doesn't shout the loudest or show off the most the world will end!
I mean fair enough she actually put something up (still think that was more cos she had to rather than wanted to - thought she wanted to keep her page upbeat unless the problem affects her??) but it was just reiterating someone else.
I agree, put up the links and swipe ups for the info, the more we educate the better!! But ffs grow a pair and share your actual thoughts...it’s like she’s too scared to rock the boat and have an actual opinion.
Sophie it’s your Instagram you can post your own opinions love - if you did I think a lot more of us would respect you for it!!

Giving her a BROAD benefit of the doubt I’ve noticed that when some influencers say anything about a situation like the one she’s commenting on they get people kicking off saying ‘don’t bring politics into your thread’ of ‘ unfollowed’
it’s pathetic but it happens
thats what I take from her comment but I might be wrong 🤷‍♀️
That's what I took from it too and I find that equally as disgusting. It's such an important matter that she should feel strongly enough not to care

• Heart
How do we all actually feel about Jamie? He seems like a lovely husband. I feel sorry that he’s being dragged along with the “fame” life
I think Jamie is main push behind the whole brand. He may look like a gormless twerp but I think he is a
Clever manager

“I know some people may not agree with this”

Who exactly? You’re that desperate to please everyone with your sunshine and rainbows that you’re a bit afraid of offending people who would essentially fall into the out and out racist category? Grow a bleeping spine Soph or make one out of pissy sticks.
Yep. I would respect her if she said “and if you don’t like this hinchers then duck off!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s being weird on her stories like you’ve insulted my face so now you can’t see it! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's what I took from it too and I find that equally as disgusting. It's such an important matter that she should feel strongly enough not to care
Completely agree! I think all influencers are so scared to have a voice with such matters as their followers are their brand and they don’t want to offend anyone.....but something like this needs a voice, an opinion and people to shout from the rooftops.
If you’re gona half-arse your message then don’t bother really....it dilutes the Sincerety of it all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean fair enough she actually put something up (still think that was more cos she had to rather than wanted to - thought she wanted to keep her page upbeat unless the problem affects her??) but it was just reiterating someone else.
I agree, put up the links and swipe ups for the info, the more we educate the better!! But ffs grow a pair and share your actual thoughts...it’s like she’s too scared to rock the boat and have an actual opinion.
Sophie it’s your Instagram you can post your own opinions love - if you did I think a lot more of us would respect you for it!!
100% she was told to post that, she didn't do it off her own back!

She wants to be liked by everyone and she's so scared to say the wrong thing that she just keeps quiet. In situations like this though people will pick up more on her silence than her posting about it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's incredibly tactless of her when a lot of her followers and worldwide are being furloughed, being made redundant. And at the moment are having to rob Peter to pay Paul. She could have just had his little party without it being bragged about on her Instagram.
AMEN 👊🏻

Reactions: 2
I questioned her writing it a) because she didn’t write it. It was a token copy n print from Gleam
b) she probably has no clue what it’s about
C) who will it upset? racists? Well ain’t that a pity
I don’t question the actual sentiment behind it. Big difference
I wasn't questioning anyone here at all just Sophie's statement

She is far too up her own arse in her piss stick, pink stuff bubble to have a backbone to say her piece to her followers regarding the current situation....this was not her idea...GUARANTEED! I had to read it a good 5 times to awe if i could spot the tiny weeny #ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.