Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the dog was her emotional crutch-why?
They chose him together so were already a couple.
She should have been in the throes of an exciting new relationship,one or both of them cheated,who cares? Whatever,they should have both been buzzing.
But no,Jamie definitely has a control on her.I suspect she had her gastric band and arm surgery done through pure vanity,she must have been a little overweight but not massively.
Said surgery went wrong(documented in her fairytale).
Maybe she lost her spark,anyone could understand that.He gets her to give up work 🙄 and suggests she retrains as a hairdresser,she can stay at home with a puppy to cuddle.She can have her own salon in the new build,meanwhile he can travel in and out
Of the big bad city doing what ever he did.
I don't doubt that he was good at his job but probably gambled his wage away.
Then he has a vision.Tipping Point didn't work.Walks away with nothing (I remember watching it) can't get his bank account straight.
Pliable Sophie is now bringing a little money in from her home business,bleaching all her friends blond.
She probably feels a bit trapped and vunerable and Jamie hatches his master plan.
He is endorsed by Ma Barker who drums it into her that this one's a keeper,unaware that he is desperately juggling funds to maintain the pretence,but he can give little Soph the life she always dreamt of,not realising that her daughter would go on to fund their lifestyle.
He was on tipping point!??!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well that is us Tattlers and others told then with that song over Henry's birthday post - all around doing what you like (OK because its your birthday). So Saintly Soph is devastated by being 'trolled' people revealing things (may or may not be true she didn't say what things so who knows?) so much so that she has to have 3 days radio silence on insta. Then back she comes no mention and sending a clear message she is going to do what she likes. Jaimie and Gleam you did a great job there putting her back together and building her back up. Lets hope she never has a month off or she will have trained her army in full scale armed force and be president of the USA, where she will have racism and all other ills solved with a bit of Zoflora spraying. I am aware thats a bit crass but honestly her one brain cell must have taken off
I’m still 100% sure it was the girl on here who said she was a cousin and had quite a lot of information on her and her family. It wasn’t trolls that annoyed her it was the fact it was one of her own family. Betrayal at its finest I’m sure there were some phone calls between her mother and Hinch trying to find out who spawned the devil who betrayed her

Reactions: 5
I am sorry but he is a dog. He isn’t gonna sit and flick through photo albums and be like “ere Vest Boy, remember my 5th birthday!” Ffs get a grip. Buy him a new toy or a couple of chews if you must but this whole animals as children thing is cringe. Yes I am a pet owner, and I love her dearly, but she is not a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still 100% sure it was the girl on here who said she was a cousin and had quite a lot of information on her and her family. It wasn’t trolls that annoyed her it was the fact it was one of her own family. Betrayal at its finest I’m sure there were some phone calls between her mother and Hinch trying to find out who spawned the devil who betrayed her

I'd like to think a family member or close friend had the bollocks to tell Soph to stop putting her son on IG so much, and some other home truths about how her account has changed and that she has changed too. And not for the better.

And because it wasn't something she wanted to hear at the time, she threw her toys out the pram with that post. Since she chose a photo of him in it, and she loves being passive agressive lol.

Then she had three days off to mull things over ....
Weird that today and yesterday he hasn't featured much on her Instagram. Which is great. Let's keep it that way Soph!! Protect his privacy!!

Off to Mr Sheen my tin foil hat now... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I
Anybody else not know when it’s their pets birthday or am I just a tit cat mum? 😂😂😂
I know when 1 of my cats birthday is but only because his mum died when he was a few days old and I took him in to hand rear him. The other 2 are rescues so I only know roughly how old they are. They do not get birthday presents and I can guarantee if I tried to put a hat on any of them, I would no longer have a face...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I tried pawsecco (oh yes) for my cat and he looked at me like I was mental. 🤣🤣 suffice to say he refused it.
We mind our neighbour's cat if he's away and vice-versa. Last Christmas his 'cat' gave our cat a bottle of pawsecco as a joke. I poured some into her bowl, she went over and sniffed it and the look of disgust on her face said it all 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant even today, just no words other than wtf? I love my animals and buy them treats etc. But a full on bleeping birthday cake? Let alone 2? For a dog? I am just speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Afternoon tattle👏 well Sir Henry of Lardsvilles birthday treats were something else, the dog needs a good run and some toys not that tit show. No summer bod for him😂

Ps.. I celebrate my cats bday and the little man writes them cards, put a candle in a muffin and we sung happy birthday to them and we shared the muffin. Crazy cat lady here😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've two dogs. Could hardly tell you their ages half the time nevermind their exact birthday because I don't know. Nor have any fucks to give to find out. I'm actually blushing with embarrassment at her stories. I'm scundered for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know when she’s outside filming her dog wolfing down 2 cakes and all the other crap she thinks is normal , her neighbours must think “ oh my god that c**twaffle is at it again 🤦‍♀️ “ . And also I know it’s been said but were is Ronnie while she’s filming this ?? Probably Velcro to the sofa with Jamie waiting to be released

she’s so self-centred, it’s all “ I forgot I bought this ” and” I’ve treated myself “ ... I really can’t wait for the day she’s no longer on insta
It was like when she was doing the haul and she claimed to forget what she put in her basket the day before. She is so full of tit she might as well be a water treatment works (that sounded funnier in my head than when I typed it out 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think henners is a beaut. 😍

Undoubtedly he's been over indulged and that is so bloody irresponsible, but he's a sweet boy who deserves better.

If my dog wouldn't hulk out of it I would dress him up, he does get treats and we do sometimes overindulge but he's walked, he's active and he has a defined shape - he's a rescue staff so looks hench!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very quiet out on the grinch front this morning, I was expecting fireworks at the break of dawn for the first born!
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s giving him a birthday wash & blowdry

plot twist with the dyson... that she wrapped up for a present for his birthday 🤣
Omg I am so bad I thought it said give him a birthday wash and blowjob 😂🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody else not know when it’s their pets birthday or am I just a tit cat mum? 😂😂😂
Me iv never ever known when my dogs/cats birthdays are. They are animals.

My son was 8 in april and we were in the thick of lockdown. His dads a policeman so he couldnt see him for weeks. But as long as thst daft bafoon got his birthday eh

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.