Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually borderline stalking. I bet they do one for Ronnie aswell. I’d be getting an injunction out against this one. Jesus...
The fact that people waste their own time and effort, never mind money, not only on a dog that couldn't give a duck, but the owner doesn't give a damn either. It probably all ends up in the bin too!! If she gave an ounce of a duck she would atleast tag all the companies that gifted her things. The fact they have taken the effort to put money and time into sending her things and don't even get a bloody mention! X

Reactions: 5
It's my birthday tomorrow ( tell me how amazing I am ) so I'm going to celebrate tomorrow with two birthday cakes. What's good for the goose or dog in this case.

I also think the one cake was gifted. I'm sure I spotted the animal cake company name on one of the ribbons.... Sly little undisclosed AD there Soph, tut tut 😂

Reactions: 11
Urgh the video of the dog munching the cake actually sent me queasy. He is waaaay too fat and it really upsets me that she’s feeding him into an early grave. I’ve no doubt she loves him, pretty sure he’s the only creature she loves besides herself. She’s going to be devastated when that poor bastard pops his clogs.

Reactions: 3
“I know some people may not agree with this”

Who exactly? You’re that desperate to please everyone with your sunshine and rainbows that you’re a bit afraid of offending people who would essentially fall into the out and out racist category? Grow a bleeping spine Soph or make one out of pissy sticks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I cant even today, just no words other than wtf? I love my animals and buy them treats etc. But a full on bleeping birthday cake? Let alone 2? For a dog? I am just speechless
And that fat mutt got better presents than Ronrons Poundland fire truck and toy car. The dog brick puzzle is £16 on Amazon and the snuggle mat is about the same price (you can make your own). So that plus the bunting, 2 cakes, wrapping paper, balloons, hat, neckerchief and assorted other treats cost . . . ? £50 plus? WTF - he’s a bleeping dog!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Urgh the video of the dog munching the cake actually sent me queasy. He is waaaay too fat and it really upsets me that she’s feeding him into an early grave. I’ve no doubt she loves him, pretty sure he’s the only creature she loves besides herself. She’s going to be devastated when that poor bastard pops his clogs.
He was trying to get into everything like he was starving hungry and wanted breakfast not all that crap and treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A dog is not just a dog I’m sorry! They bring you so much joy and love, mine has practically saved my life ❤ he means more to me than most people we are inseparable! It’s easy for for people to skate her for going overboard with him ( I agree with him being overweight and not walked) but everything else doesn’t bother me. I don’t want kids never ever wanted kids nor does my boyfriend and our dog is literally our life. Maybe people think I’m crazy but I know there’s some of you lot on here the same as me!! It’s just unfair to say ‘he’s just a dog’ 🙄
I'm not a dog person at all, like you with children, I'd never want one at all, I feel sorry for my kids because they really want one. However I'm not going to get one for the novelty factor for a couple of weeks before they get bored. It wouldn't be fair. However I do agree that for dog lovers, dogs are not just dogs and they can save people's lives, bring people out of crippling depression and bring so much joy to people.

On the other hand I think Sophie is killing Henry with kindness. Treating a dog like a human isn't fair. Allowing him to be obese is cruel and should be classed as animal abuse if the owner is told by a vet to do something about it and dont. The fact she thinks all he needs is to be spoilt rotten in the same way she'd spoil a human child is cruel. Dogs need a basic list of things before you start spoiling them the way you want. Exercise, stimulation, good food, love. Once you do that then I think it is ok to spoil them in the whichever way you want, as long as it's not detrimental to their health; but Selfobsessed Soph doesnt do the basics first. In my opinion that's cruelty. I'm surprised he hasn't chewed the house to bits down to being understimulised and not having enough exercise.

Fair play to genuine dog lovers who treat their dogs right, they are hard work, which is why it wouldn't be fair for me to have one. I'm too lazy to own a dog and I accept that it would need more than just feeding and cuddles!

Sorry I went on a bit of a tangent there! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always forget my dog’s birthday, but hey at least she has a waist line. My bad?

Reactions: 6
I can't deal with these people anymore.

What the duck is this?!View attachment 142927
These are the people you should be worried about Soph not people on here! If this person has one for Ronnie alarm bells should be ringing. These are the people who end up stalking you. But no in narcissistic eyes this is fine, they are just showing her love 🤢 my family would be sorting me out if I ever did anything like this. Someone help this person, show them the light, cut them off.

Reactions: 7
“I know some people may not agree with this”

Who exactly? You’re that desperate to please everyone with your sunshine and rainbows that you’re a bit afraid of offending people who would essentially fall into the out and out racist category? Grow a bleeping spine Soph or make one out of pissy sticks.
That got lost in the Henry birthday posts so just quoting to bump it up a bit. My question is who disagreed with her? May have questioned her writing it and why now but no-one I saw on her eanyway disagreed with her. No need to sound like a lone voice in the wilderness Soph.

• Heart
Why does it look like his name is Mark? (Took me a minute to realise it shouldn't say Hinch or Vest) Or is that just the graininess of it?
I know it sounds odd-I can see exactly what you mean.i know it was him and even I'm having to turn my phone to my left away form the light...I will get a clearer image-it's been documented on here somewhere.Hinch and Vest hadn't even been invented when this took place.i don't think they were even married.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe Henry VIII has two cakes for his birthday banquet...

• Haha
That got lost in the Henry birthday posts so just quoting to bump it up a bit. My question is who disagreed with her? May have questioned her writing it and why now but no-one I saw on her eanyway disagreed with her. No need to sound like a lone voice in the wilderness Soph.
Anyone disagreeing deserves to be outed far more than someone saying her baby has a big head. She’s quick to publicly name and shame then. But offending racists must be avoided it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will need to be good at cleaning because that poor lil fucker is gonna do some decorating of his own. He’s gonna turn that garden into a crappy spaniel tsunami of diahorrea.
Hopefully Henry's tsunami hits her bed or her couch. That would be something to celebrate!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.