Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So GUYZZZ when I get a parcel of smellys, my first instinct is to open and have a sniff... I’m telling you half the shite she has bought we will never hear of again... promo Done for the company... crash the site and they will transfer her a nice little fee... I fell for her crap before, never again

Reactions: 10
Aww just duck off with all this crap for fat dog slims birthday! Who in the real world does tit like that?! Are they all going to sing happy birthday to him and then let him blow his candle out? 🙄 dear god she’s a bloody fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Henry’s turning 5, Hinch is telling lie, who’s eating that bleeping pie?

Reactions: 16
P&G haven't done Soph's picture correctly, they have misplaced the brows. Fear not i have added them to what they actually look like. 😉
By the way that cake for Henry will be swallowed in one go.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well at least that’s an explanation other than they think people are dying to know about her every sodding move 😂

side note - how do I change my username to something not random? I have something very specific in mind 🤣
Send @admin a DM asking to change it. I did ages ago and they were really quick. Hope this helps 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Literally 50 stories later, she's back with a bang!! 🙄🙄🙄

It's just the START?! What?! Oh Soph, I got the impression from your post on Mario's page you were planning to duck off relatively soon?! Don't disappoint me!!

It's Henry's birthday tomorrow 🙄🙄😬

It's ok though he's been her emotional rock all these years, not her husband or kid. The dog.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Happy Birthday Pedigree Chunk - enjoy your cake! ... but who is Soph claiming is fake fake fake?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oops sorry she may have done. I didn’t see the date. Sorry Sophie if your reading. I will admit to a mistake lol
Haha me too. Should read further before I shout my mouth off haha. BUT the other influenza definitely posted TODAY just like good old Sophie did.

So I'm going to guess that she was gifted it OR the money to spend. But she was still apparently surprised when she opened it. Ok then.

Why did she purposely want anyone to see how many millions watched her video? Only reason you got so many views is because every press figure and family relation quickly checked the story to see if you leaked any goss when deep down you made a who-har for a mini break from work. Bore off woman!

Reactions: 2
Send @admin a DM asking to change it. I did ages ago and they were really quick. Hope this helps 😂😂😂
Atv babes xo

It's just the START?! What?! Oh Soph, I got the impression from your post on Mario's page you were planning to duck off relatively soon?! Don't disappoint me!!

It's ok though he's been her emotional rock all these years, not her husband or kid. The dog.
Pretty close but you forgot to accentuate the sperm shape 🤣

Also.. terrible art.

In real life: he's 7 times the size and she's 7 times more ugly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on her stories guyzzzz had to have a day off of my already endless days off.
In all seriousness I went to see my nonna today haven’t seen her since 20th march! Cried like a baby. But anyway... I see she mentioned George floyd... someone call bingo on that and Henry’s birthday is she for real?! He’s a bleeping dog! 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the start of what? What’s her next money making con?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.