Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -
Henry is 5, probs won’t see 6, unless someone teaches him some fat burning tricks 🤣🤭

Also, was her new patio set another gifted thing?
Has she said? The last broke in the storm (apparently) and I didn’t here whether she paid (unlikely) for a new one or whether she’s got a new gift 🙄?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t deal with the amount of times she says ‘guys’... seriously does my head in. 🤯
It’s an Instagrammer thing isn’t it?
Guarantee if you follow a lot of influencer accounts, go to your story and click through quite quickly. All you’ll hear is “Guys, guys, guys, guys”.
Annoying AF 😡

Reactions: 9
Is this incase she forgets she’s in the garden and somehow thinks she’s in the living room? 😂

I’ll give Mrs hinch props for touching on the BLM movement. But I fear this will be the one and only time she mentions it and I don’t think she will actually educate herself on it either. I don’t think her hincers will but she has hincers that come from BAME backgrounds so hopefully they will have the courage to tag her in those kinds of post.
that looks so tit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She screenshot that good morning story of Lardsnomes and it had been added 15 hrs prior and only had 1.4 million views..if her barmy was real wouldnt we see a higher view count?
Screenshot_20200601-003102_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion -
Henry is 5, probs won’t see 6, unless someone teaches him some fat burning tricks 🤣🤭

Also, was her new patio set another gifted thing?
Has she said? The last broke in the storm (apparently) and I didn’t here whether she paid (unlikely) for a new one or whether she’s got a new gift 🙄?
Yeah it is 🙄

She screenshot that good morning story of Lardsnomes and it had been added 15 hrs prior and only had 1.4 million views..if her barmy was real wouldnt we see a higher view count? View attachment 142734
This is actually a pretty high ratio, and above the average percentage of your total following you’d expect a story to reach (it’s my day job!) due to the amount of people each account follows.

Reactions: 2
Another thread suggestion as im awake with baby

Hinch went awol for 2 days, brushing it under the carpet with Henry's birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For someone who is so scared of covid19 (see her voicenotes), I'm surprised that she unboxed that little lot but didn't clean a single thing with antibacterial wipes or a bit of zoflo and a cloth 🤔
Hope you washed your hands Sophie

Reactions: 16
Just watched her stories from yesterday the way she said puooooshhhh pops, waoooooooshhhhhing machine sheets, cloffts, zaflora, hand waooosh, OMG fills me with rage also the pointy finger ahh. What a waste of money on absolute shite that she didn’t need and will probably chuck in the garage beside the rest of her tat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
P&G haven't done Soph's picture correctly, they have misplaced the brows. Fear not i have added them to what they actually look like. 😉
By the way that cake for Henry will be swallowed in one go.
I'm living for the fact it looks like theyve given soph her own dog bowl with Hinch on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She screenshot that good morning story of Lardsnomes and it had been added 15 hrs prior and only had 1.4 million views..if her barmy was real wouldnt we see a higher view count? View attachment 142734
1.5 mil is a lot! A salesperson has done their “job” well to reach that many views on insta, right? So why do you need to lie and buy fake followers! Needless!

Reactions: 3
Just watched last nights stories... if this is what we're being subjected to for her dog imagine what her posts for Ronnie are going to be like when he turns 1

• Sick
GUUUUYYYYYZZZZZZ!!!! My morning has been made!! This has to be a piss take! On one of the Hinch fb groups. Absolute silence of the lambs vibes!

DFFF44E7-16CD-47C1-80C6-2440A2FFF7F7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
GUUUUYYYYYZZZZZZ!!!! My morning has been made!! This has to be a piss take! On one of the Hinch fb groups. Absolute silence of the lambs vibes!

View attachment 142769
She's had a few off comments hasn't she🤣. Ppl even suggested putting on fake tattoos a wide brimmed hat and a nipple ring. 😉They definitely weren't 'hinchers' 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably busy dressing up Henry Fatty Bum Bum for his birthday. Making him look even more pissed off than he normally does. It’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guarantee if you follow a lot of influencer accounts, go to your story and click through quite quickly. All you’ll hear is “Guys, guys, guys, guys”.
Annoying AF 😡
My Wannabe influencer friend has started doing this. Never in her life has called anyone ‘guys’ before but now feels the need to do it for her insta stories.

• Haha
Why is she lying, saying she's having trouble buying soap in her local shop (as if she hasn't been any further! :mad:)? I've had no trouble for weeks getting soap from anywhere I've been - Asda, Poundland and my little corner shop. What a load of tat she's bought, my god! :poop: :LOL:
maybe she’s trying to seem “relatable” and doesn’t realise the panic buying has pretty much ended!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Annoying AF 😡
Thank god im not the only one who can't stand the word guys. It bugs me in restaurants when the waiting staff say hi guys......firstly I'm a girl and secondly I'm over 50 😂 So no I'm not a guy! I've banned my team at work from referring to our clients as guys it's so unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.