Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to take a screen shot did you Sophie? Don’t worry so did we at the rolls on poor henry. I feel very passionate about animals being mistreated and that includes over feeding

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve friends who make fuss over their fur babies, they are family members, My dogs fussy he wouldn’t even eat a pup cake anyway lol. I think Henry lovely dog my friend has a witch similar , I say oh it’s a Mrs hinch dog lol. They were never dog ppl ever! They got her last yr and they have completed themselves, they have 2 grown sons, and they fuss over her but she’s so good when we eat there she goes in her crate until finished lol she does a few tricks too. My mutt just stares at his tennis ball until it’s kicked lol
Aww bless her! :love: We have a 6 year old Staffy named Lady and a 2 year old German Shepherd named Benga. 😊 Lady doesn't do tricks, we have tried! They drive me insane sometimes, but I'd not be without them. I do have a soft spot for Henry, I'd like to give him a cuddle as he's all furry and cute! 😂

Reactions: 3
Just recently found this place and my god I believe I have found my people. My aunt turned me on to Mrs Hinch. When I moved into my house and nothing I tried on my shower would get the rust from the previous occupants shower caddy. But recently I felt it was constantly ads after ads to swipe up for things. I've always bought from poundshop.com and cant get in at all today because her army must be flocking to get exactly what she got I just dont understand it.
Try bar keepers friend stain remover! Got the rust off my kitchen sink. I use to follow The account that’s actually a cleaner and found her tips on cleaning so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am a massive animal lover especially dogs ❤ I had my beautiful Labrador for 14 years , my daughter was 3 when I got her and my son wasn’t even born , so none of them knew a life without her. But she was very much our pet not there sister, she was well loved and cared for and respected as an animal , I treated her in that way she had her own space and peace away from the kids , I didn’t allow my son as a baby to crawl all over her , she didn’t sleep on our beds , she lived a life as there pet not there sister . I find that so annoying 🙈 give the DOG the respect he deserves as an animal and your SON the knowledge to understand that pets are that ! Pets not brothers or sisters ! A

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How interesting!! So she didn’t buy it
To be honest, they're welcome to their crappy boxes - I think, for the average person, the max order is £30! 👀 I had a browse early on in lockdown, but knowing even my corner shop was cheaper, I went there to get what I could and when I saw that my local Poundland was manageable to shop at once a week a few weeks ago, I just stock up on cleaning products as they have a lot more of the things I've been wanting back in stock, so it's been no trouble!

• Heart
Ok guys I'm going to be controversial and say something aimed towards Henry - basically stick up for the poor thing as I like dogs

I am certain he may be a little hefty for his breed etc but because of his breed he also may, and I stress, may also have a little excess skin, which is a problem for some breeds like spaniels

Don't shoot me all at once x

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ok so I buy my dog a birthday present and Christmas presents AND i dare to wrap them too!

I see on here people calling Mrs Hinch a twit etc for making a fuss of Henry. So if it’s a twatty thing to do then I must have been implied to be a twit, no?

Shall I go running to the media screaming trolls and saying that I am being bullied online? No pissing way. But I bet we get a post or two on IG after Henry’s birthday saying how people have been trolling her for spoiling him and “death threats” ie pointing out his weight issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just posting these for clarity as she is a bull shitter
I don’t watch her stories so love when you lot share post 😂. She clearly didn’t order this if she had no idea what it is! She sound like such a head when she said what is this? She didn’t have a bleeping clue

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve added her video to their stories. She never mentions it’s gifted so if it was they mustn’t be arsed she never said. Loads of people then commenting that their website crashed 🙄 the cult flocking over there to buy tit they don’t need, absolute weirdos 🤦🏼‍♀️ 857D4529-E5B5-4E7E-AA41-0B96E30F6B71.jpeg

• Sick
So she ordered this 'the other day' while she was gloriously silent?

But it takes 5 working days to get a delivery...

You sure you didn't just want to create an environment where your deluded followers are so relieved you're back, they'll lap up and buy any and all of the old tit you peddle, Soph?

I smell a pre - planned sales technique rat.

View attachment 142374View attachment 142375
Have not yet fully caught up so forgive me if this has already been said but she probably got special express delivery with postman pat and it’s own little driver

Ow I have a Xmas stocking for my cat (it's just me and my cat at home lol and I'm only 32 😭) and he got presents from his cat friends 🤣🤣🤣 I'm so cool I can't contain it.
My cat has a Christmas stocking!! He also writes cards to his friend Dave the cat who lives 3 doors down 😂 obviously in reality it's me and my elderly neighbour writing to each other but we always sign them Harry the cat or Dave the cat 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
These are paid for articles. Her management actually pay these mags to write bullshit articles about her. Sometimes they’ll have links in them to products she uses, which the mag will get a percentage of as well. They don’t write about her because she’s interesting, it’s because they’re paid 😂 but again, lil old Soph doesn’t know how she gets in these articles
Well at least that’s an explanation other than they think people are dying to know about her every sodding move 😂

side note - how do I change my username to something not random? I have something very specific in mind 🤣

• Haha
I buys my dogs birthday and christmas pressies and wrap them, they’re spoilt and loved like family. However, I did my homework on their breed and I take their diet & exercise seriously 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surely she wouldn't have the audacity to represent a product to promote dog or any other pet care.oh yes she would.

I reckon companies get around the #ad/#gifted thing by giving them huge discount codes. It means she can say she bought it and they get their authentic mention
How interesting!! So she didn’t buy it

• Wow
Like another member has mentioned, others have been gifted these Pound shop boxes!
View attachment 142668
I bloody well knew it! And I've never even seen that person's account so there are at least two that we know of (I can't remember the name of the one I saw it on but it was a house and number name).

Lying again, Sophie, you absolute bell end!

:mad::mad::mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.