Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she took a bath in that tit she bought from
Poundland and she can’t get off the glitter. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t been in yet this morning hahahhahahaahha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she took a bath in that tit she bought from
Poundland and she can’t get off the glitter. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t been in yet this morning hahahhahahaahha
Would be absolutely hilarious if they’ve all bathed in it - they’ll be unmissable in Maldon, out and about looking like extras from Twilight - avoiding the sun for fear of the reflection! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OR .....Maybe the Barker clan are over to join in Henry’s birthday party and as we all know freda doesn’t like being on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I never buy my dogs and cat a present each at Xmas either. And i certainly don't say they're off Father Christmas at all, like never, ever 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Seeing a dog open a present wrapped up is kinda cute though, but I suppose it comes down to how much of a dog person you are. My parent like dogs, but think I'm a loon for wrapping my pets gifts up 🤷😂

But I will say with conviction I have never had or will I ever hold a birthday party for them. That's taking it a bit far. However,
I can understand if you don't want or can't have kids why people indulge their pets though and in their eyes they are their kids, nothing wrong with that at all.
But still respect they're animals and more intelligent than some humans, and don't humanise them to the point they are over weight, have no boundaries and think they rule the roost.
Oh jeez mine has her own Christmas sack - personalized 😂.
I have a little boy so it’s more for him honest to keep the belief of Father Christmas alive. Plus saves me wrapping dog treats 😂.

I’ve not thrown a party for her though. 🙃

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And there’s shed loads of them aswell 😂
I hid the 4 that was in my B&M today at the back of the shelf where the diarrhoea tablets were
Can one of you slap me please?
just zoomed in on that list of things she’s getting for Ronnieblessimlooksrightthroughmummaz and I feel like a failure.

I hate that this woman - and I am very much aware she is all fur coat and no knickers - can make me feel like that because my one year old didn’t get a balloon display or big letters or any of that. Just a melting cake in the garden because of lockdown.

imagine how someone who actually looks up to her feels?

Ugh. duck off Binch.
Exactly there's going to be women out there like you say, who look up to her trying to keep up with her so called way of parenting 🙄 I've just asked my 14,12 & 10 yr old kids "Hey kids can you remember your first birthday celebrations? " Umm No mum 😂😂 need we say more 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh jeez mine has her own Christmas sack - personalized 😂.
I have a little boy so it’s more for him honest to keep the belief of Father Christmas alive. Plus saves me wrapping dog treats 😂.

I’ve not thrown a party for her though. 🙃
Buying your pets presents is fine, but do you excuse the fact they're overweight by saying "who doesn't put a bit of weight on over Christmas"? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so I buy my dog a birthday present and Christmas presents AND i dare to wrap them too!

I see on here people calling Mrs Hinch a twit etc for making a fuss of Henry. So if it’s a twatty thing to do then I must have been implied to be a twit, no?

Shall I go running to the media screaming trolls and saying that I am being bullied online? No pissing way. But I bet we get a post or two on IG after Henry’s birthday saying how people have been trolling her for spoiling him and “death threats” ie pointing out his weight issues!
I wrap my dogs she loves ripping at paper. Was my cats 1st birthday he had a birthday hat and everything a fortnight ago. I do not have kids I have a spare room we call it the cats room there’s a climber a litter tray feed bowls and until recently they were in there over night I’d say come on up to bed. I don’t comment on how she’s treats him as I do the exact same I would force him to do things like her though nor put my pets on same level as my child like her either

What’s with the suspense....... is she actually just enjoying a nice morning with her family???

Reactions: 1
Good lord these devoted fans are entertaining - practically a species unto themselves 😂 this was in response to my very reasonable/ informative post on swipe ups; you’d think I’d just called her nan a see you next Tuesday!
This is what I cannot stand!
Look at those words used.

Mrs Hinch #170 Hinch sells more whoppers than Burger King - Pedigree Chunk is 5 and needs exercising!
Thread suggestion x

Reactions: 6
Buying your pets presents is fine, but do you excuse the fact they're overweight by saying "who doesn't put a bit of weight on over Christmas"? 😂

Never. She gets walked daily and her weight monitored. She is treated like a dog all jokes aside and I’ve never said to my son ‘ go play with your sister.’ 😂

The throwing a party for him, buying him presents all that is up to her. I don’t think there’s any harm in pet owners who are a bit OTT I just wish that she’d take his real needs seriously too.

Morning you troll bastards 😂 Ive been off for a few days because my anxiety and depression (that I genuinely have soph, not that you pretend to have), have been awful and I needed some time. But its good to see I missed a thrilling hinch haul full of more plastic tat that she doesnt really need. And those bath bombs and mermaid bath things.. can anyone say Thrush? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly this. We have a cat and a dog. Our dog is a dwarf Labrador, so we have to be extra careful with her diet. Labradors are absolute trash cans for food at the best of times, Bailey has no idea that she's about 1/2 the size she should be and her eyes are way bigger than her belly. Portion control & a good run around every day and she's fine its not rocket science. Poor Jabba doesn't even have the energy to wag his tail most of the time, the poor boy.

Reactions: 3
Morning you troll bastards 😂 Ive been off for a few days because my anxiety and depression (that I genuinely have soph, not that you pretend to have), have been awful and I needed some time. But its good to see I missed a thrilling hinch haul full of more plastic tat that she doesnt really need. And those bath bombs and mermaid bath things.. can anyone say Thrush? 😂
I genuinely shudder to think :sick:

• Haha
I’m absolutely outraged at her half hearted half arsed effort at even mentioning George Floyd and the situation in America. As usual it’s all about her. Like she’s just realised there’s racism in America still. It’s insulting. I hated her before but now I can’t abide her. She’s an embarrassment and she should be utterly ashamed of herself. It isn’t just about the horrific killing of George Floyd, black people are literally frightened to walk out of there homes, children are being tear gas’d in the street and the protests are the result of years of sorrow, loss and pain. The BLM movement is huge and gaining momentum now to see justice. Does Sophie understand that? I don’t think she does. More fool to Gleam. Arseholes. If you can’t say something and be passionate enough about what your saying, and understand the situation appropriately then just don’t say anything. I just honestly can’t stand her and im genuinely shocked that she has been so bleeping blind as to post what she did and then continue her usual shite. Her privilege is overwhelming and I’m sure her ignorance and defective moral compass would not be welcome to those fighting for justice at the moment.

twunt.
The only thing she is using her platform for is to raise awareness of what cheap/overpriced/unnecessary shite she’s bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.