Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intherealworld

I’ve been reading the threads on Mrs Hinch for a few days now.
While I think some stuff is just gossip and made up, I really have had my eyes opened to the lies and fakery.
I was a massive hinch fan. Have all three books, cupboards full of cleaning stuff that I hardly use and other bits and pieces that I’ve purchased. Used her swipe up links and put money in her pocket.
Fair play to her for making an earning and not having to leave the house. Would I do it? Well I certainly wouldn’t want the fame or to be pulled apart online, but I’d love the easy money.

Anyway, reason for my post is that I’m a first time mum, and for months I felt like I wasn’t coping and was just generally shit at life.
I used to watch Mrs Hinch cleaning away, looking all ‘perfect’ after having Ronnie and there was me, lucky if I managed to brush my teeth that day.
I used to say to my husband that I was no good. Why couldn’t I be more like Mrs Hinch?!
His reply was always “She’s not real, she’s just showing you want she wants you to see.”
I didn’t believe him until I saw everything you all had to say and now I feel really stupid that I was so sucked in and believed the charade.

I’m not going to slag her or her family off because I don’t believe there’s any need for that. Ronnie is an innocent child and I would be heartbroken if anyone said mean shit about my daughter.
But, she needs to be more real. Stop with the filters, looking so ‘perfect’, no ones house can be that clean with a baby!!
Spending time with my daughter is the most important thing as they grow so fast. Mrs Hinch just needs to take a step back and concentrate on her family life.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Crisplover

I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account.... View attachment 142077
I don't know who Mario is. From that I read it like this, she is staying on Instagram until she's made loads of money for a comfortable life and then ditching all her 'hinchers'. So she's going to let all her hinchers make her rich and then say see ya laters mofos 🤷🏼‍♀️. I might be reading it wrong but that's my take on that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Why does it matter if she had people over? You can't judge if you don't know the situation
Because we have been in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, the likes of which hasn't been seen in over 100 years.
There is no excuse for her to have broken the rules. I have a son who is profoundly learning disabled and has Autism. These rules have turned his world upside down. He has had no school, all his hobbies have been cancelled, he hasn't been able to see his family and I have had no access to family help or the outside respite that we rely on because caring for him is bloody hard work. He is generally awake for 20 hours out of 24 and I have been on my knees with exhaustion at times.
Do you know how many times we have broken the rules? None. Because we are not selfish and don't think that our situation puts us above anybody else.
People gave died. Tens of thousands of people in this country. And we ALL had a responsibility to follow the rules so that even more didn't die. Of all the underhanded things Sophie Hinchliffe has done, thinking she is too good to follow the rules is the absolute worst and she should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

LadyB

I let hubby have a lie on this morning hence the late cuppa for him. No, I'm lying. I sat on the front step where it is cool with a coffee which had a great dollop of brandy in it and my cigs and lost track of time. Anyway. Me: " Hinch is back" Him: "Oh god you're not going to talk about her again are you - makes my ears bleed" Me: "Look lad at my age and with this lockdown I don't get much to gossip about so you'll have to listen. She has been missing from her Instagram account for 2 days and her fans were getting really worried" Him: "Right and she is now back, where's she been then?" Me: " I don't know, she never explains anything just whines about needing time to 'find herself' but she is okay now." Him: "Well at least it gave me a rest from listening to you rabbiting on about her and her manic cleaning" Me:" See, she does contribute to our morning craics in a daft way" Him: "Yeah about as exciting as watching grass grow. I don't know how her bloke puts up with her" Me:" I'm not telling you again about all the money she makes for him. Believe you me he will put up with her for that alone" Him: " Why don't you do it, obviously not cleaning as that isn't your strong point but can't you think of something that some big company will pay you for?" Me: "Hardly when I only have 14 followers and 2 of them are foreign fellas I've never even met" I had to stop as he nearly choked on his tea. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oh thank you. I don't follow home accounts, I get home envy 😂.
Don’t worry. You won’t get home envy off of Mario. His little shit hole makes Hinch’s eBay tat cave look like a selfridges show room. Imagine all the tacky shit Soph has from eBay and then cram it into a one bed flat in a ghetto 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Why does it matter if she had people over? You can't judge if you don't know the situation
It matters because there was a highly infectious virus going around and some of us were working 12 hour shifts and dealing with seriously ill people who were dying alone without their families. That’s why it matters. She has a platform of 3 million doesn’t she? Albeit mostly bots. I wish no harm on Sophie, and there has been some hurtful things said on here about her baby at times, I’m not down with that, but what I don’t like is the ignoring of what’s important. Tyne and Wear fire service a few months back issued a warning and named her in it, as someone’s house caught fire because they put a vase on their hob. If she was responsible she would have acknowledged it. But she didn’t. This is what gets people’s backs up.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Why the issue about a bbq? Because. It. Was. A. Lockdown 🤦‍♀️
As for Dame Sophie’s mental health. You wanna talk about mental health? 2weeks before lockdown I had a stroke. Full blown stroke. I was sent home from hospital on the premise I had weekly visits from physio and OT. I’ve had 1 of each. I have had to recover only with the help of my partner who has ptsd and is slowly losing it again after weeks at home. His mind is racing. My eldest grandsons dad took him from his mum at start of lockdown and 8 weeks on is refusing to give him back and has basically kidnapped him. Says it’s cos of covid as she’s a key worker. Solicitors are involved. And I’m stuck 500 miles away from her, my other daughters and grandkids with a partner on the brink and a stroke that’s now gonna affect me worse than before as I’ve had no help. So DO NOT talk to me about princess vapids poor mental health. And no, obv this is not Hinchys fault but she has everything right in her lap and still she broke the rules. We are all suffering, what makes her so fkn special?
Sorry guyzzzz for that rant huge apologies 😡😡😡
Edit- sorry the point of that rant was to say I’ve not been anywhere, had nobody round and my partner goes shopping once a week. And that’s it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Cloff

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzz I’m back! Did you miss me?! 🤣
I had to back off and just lurk for a while after the BBQ and voice-note-gate. Such rage! Wasn’t doing me any good at all!
Anyhoo.... loving the irony that this thread has been hilarious when Zoph hasn’t even been posting! You guyzzzzzz have been on top form 👏👏
Massive welcome to all of the newbies. What a flood of them we’ve had! Bloody marvellous!
ATFV lovelies 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I am 10 pages behind so sorry if this has been said.

To all you Hinchers that have recently joined or our lurking, we have all been hinchers and fallen for her shit. When I had my third I had such bad post natal depression where I was comparing myself to her.

Keep an eye on her hands, her nails change hourly, the colour, the fake nails, the bracelet- this is how you tell she’s pre recording which before tattle I never realised she did.

Keep an eye on some of things mentioned on here, it’s normally a Hinch Bingo (someone takes a guess at what they think she will do in a few days and if they guess right they get a bingo) members of tattle have guessed her book of lists, they knew it was happening before she even realised it. Her content, if you ever see her post a 😜 at the end of a story it’s normally because she’s being rude to tattle or using one of the Hinch bingos.

keep an eye on the reflections of things like her vase, bowls and things. The amount of times her mums been caught out being their in lockdown. Us noticing is what she did the whole it’s my knees not boobs in her toilet flusher picture.

No one is asking you to slag her off, you don’t need to do that to join in here but honestly keep lurking, your eyes will eventually be opened. My issue with her is the lies and she gets caught out a lot on here!!

Also for anyone still following her, why? You can view her content without following her. Please unfollow her. The higher the real account numbers are the longer she will be here! ATV guys

• Heart
Reactions: 50

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Credit where it’s due, good on her for posting about George Floyd. This is relatable and important. Keep posting stuff with a conscious, Mark your ads and gifted items properly and just stop the pointless lying and we could really start getting behind you. Sure you’ll feel better for it yourself not having to hide all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

a big give away

Chatty Member
I genuinely don't understand the need for a charade of a 1st birthday. No wonder other mothers feel inadequate.

My sons got a couple of presents, a few homemade signs and banners as well as some balloons. Family will pop round for a quick social distanced visit. It'll be a shit first birthday but seeing our family on his birthday is something money can't buy.

Id rather have our family pop in and out than any ridiculous party for a one year old.

She's a disgrace. People are still furloughed/lost their jobs and are struggling to make ends meet and she's throwing the world's most tackiest kids 1st birthday party. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. She is a disgrace.

Sorry, rant over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Godgivemestregth

I had an argument with one of her barmy army the other day ! Got banned from posting on the Facebook page for 48 hours !
And I've finally unfollowed her on IG ! I just can't do it anymore ! After the last few weeks she's pissing me more and more each day !
I'm so proud of myself 🤣🤣🤣 ATFVB

• Haha
Reactions: 46