Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me that I missed the recipe for the birthday cake or is the twit giving him chocolate

Reactions: 2
God my aunt also is a hincher as well as my cousin....theyre too from essex
I'm based in Ireland and all I hear from my aunt is stuff she has gotten that she seen on mrs hinch story. We dont have b and m here we have a small version called Homesavers and shes in there every few weeks getting something or other and buying her books off amazon as soon as she announced them. The only thing I'll hold my hand up and say I took from her stories was the pink stuff cos my housemate was notorious for burning pots and it's been a real help. Now I dont bother looking at her stories at all cos I'm like I didnt get this for free yeah right a drive thru kitchen in the length of time ur in disneyland with ur upgrade get a grip love we ain't stupid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s cute what she’s done for Henry lol sorry slap me into next week hard. I’m on my period lol. When you pick a Pup from the litter I do think it’s like a child to some possibly. My hubby thinks our dog is his son lol, I’m not that crazy obvs lol. Mines going grey and it’s sad, we’ve both had dogs as kids and it’s horrible when you lose them They aren’t here long
I actually think it's cute, too. 😊 I buy presents for my boyfriend's dogs and wrap them, they're my babies and I love them, so it's something nice I like doing. We're not planning on having children, so they are our furbabies and I like to spoil them. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t agree. She isn’t doing right by that dog. She is killing him with kindness. He need to lose weight
We prob all need to lose weight. I’ve said it earlier on in the week the dog the baby whatever healths don’t interest me. It’s down to her vet and her what plan they need to do if he’s suffering for it. I personally don’t see his weight problem but then I’m sat on my fat arse here so maybe that’s my problem. I think it’s the breed too have that shape

We prob all need to lose weight. I’ve said it earlier on in the week the dog the baby whatever healths don’t interest me. It’s down to her vet and her what plan they need to do if he’s suffering for it. I personally don’t see his weight problem but then I’m sat on my fat arse here so maybe that’s my problem. I think it’s the breed too have that shape
We will agree to disagree. Xxx

Who the duck wraps there dog presents up.... what a special kind of twit
Ow I have a Xmas stocking for my cat (it's just me and my cat at home lol and I'm only 32 😭) and he got presents from his cat friends 🤣🤣🤣 I'm so cool I can't contain it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually think it's cute, too. 😊 I buy presents for my boyfriend's dogs and wrap them, they're my babies and I love them, so it's something nice I like doing. We're not planning on having children, so they are our furbabies and I like to spoil them. 🥰
I’ve friends who make fuss over their fur babies, they are family members, My dogs fussy he wouldn’t even eat a pup cake anyway lol. I think Henry lovely dog my friend has a witch similar , I say oh it’s a Mrs hinch dog lol. They were never dog ppl ever! They got her last yr and they have completed themselves, they have 2 grown sons, and they fuss over her but she’s so good when we eat there she goes in her crate until finished lol she does a few tricks too. My mutt just stares at his tennis ball until it’s kicked lol

Reactions: 2
I haven't read to the end of the thread yet (you bloody Tattle gobby sods! :ROFLMAO: ) so I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned BUT earlier on this evening I saw another "influenza" posting her GIFTED POUNDLAND ONLINE BOX.

Was yours gifted, Sophie? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: If it was, that could explain why you couldn't remember "WHAT YOU ORDERED" perhaps?
I'm thinking it wasn't seeing as you didn't say so or mark it as an ad, but I was just wondering. :rolleyes:

ATV!

I definitely agree with this!

When she was saying how much Ronnie would love the fire truck, it seemed like genuine surprise! She sounded like someone who’d been given a gift and was seeing it for the first time!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So this bit cracks her up. The part where her almost 1 year old can point out the fat rolls in Henry's back!?!? I could cry for that poor dog. He is going to die a very painful death due to bad diet, over feeding, no stimulation or exercise. She says that we are horrible trolls, but honestly the majority just care about Henry's welfare

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.