Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog is so fat! If you love him as much as you say, do something about it Mrs Hinch! It’s your responsibility

Reactions: 10
Good lord these devoted fans are entertaining - practically a species unto themselves 😂 this was in response to my very reasonable/ informative post on swipe ups; you’d think I’d just called her nan a see you next Tuesday!
They are the most vile

Thread suggestion

She calls us all trolls, birthday boy has rolls
Her hinchers are the bullys, they lick her arse fully

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe people spend their time posting tit like that online, like taking a picture of a bedsheet with a bit of blood on. bleeping hell. They need to get out more
I bet living with a Hinch fan is like living in a bleeping nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That poor dog is so fat! If you love him as much as you say, do something about it Mrs Hinch! It’s your responsibility
Looking at him as a puppy he was a dopey sod even then she clearly got the least demanding runt of the litter

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.