Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is more likely to have a sex tape of her noshing off Henry than vesty
Fifty shades of Hinch. Imagine it now, her tying up vest man with some cable ties she "bought months a go" that she some how just "found" in her garage, to that grey grim bed, whipping him with her beloved "Dave the duster" with all the while playing in the background Little Mix-'Power' 😂 and his story consists of his point of view (quite literally) with FIfth Harmony- 'Thats my girl'
While he gets massively bummed by "Dave" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

P.S be kind, I have a sick mind 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow I have one day out in the garden having a BBQ with my extended family and I have so much to catch up on! THIS is the reason I’m not meant to be doing these kind of things!. But it was a beautiful day guyzzzz so......,😘

Will there be a birthday card from Rrrrronnie to Henry with ‘Brother’ on? 🤣
Yes definitely, I predicted this a few threads back and I think we could be on to a winner.
A picture in the morning of Henry wearing a stupid hat with 5 on it with Ronnie sat with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fifty shades of Hinch. Imagine it now, her tying up vest man with some cable ties she "bought months a go" that she some how just "found" in her garage, to that grey grim bed, whipping him with her beloved "Dave the duster" with all the while playing in the background Little Mix-'Power' 😂 and his story consists of his point of view (quite literally) with FIfth Harmony- 'Thats my girl'
While he gets massively bummed by "Dave" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

P.S be kind, I have a sick mind 😆
I should not have read this before bed 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am also of the sad buggers who buys my dog presents on her birthday and at Christmas I wrap them too. I buy all of the pets in the family presents too and she gets them off family. It sounds ok in my head but writing it out I realised how sad it is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t that party hat for Henry the same one she put on Ronnie when Rex was one ? Suppose that’s up there with her eco 30 degree washing 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I haven't read to the end of the thread yet (you bloody Tattle gobby sods! :ROFLMAO: ) so I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned BUT earlier on this evening I saw another "influenza" posting her GIFTED POUNDLAND ONLINE BOX.

Was yours gifted, Sophie? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: If it was, that could explain why you couldn't remember "WHAT YOU ORDERED" perhaps?
I'm thinking it wasn't seeing as you didn't say so or mark it as an ad, but I was just wondering. :rolleyes:

ATV!
She is thicker than my bowel movements the morning after a spicy curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t that party hat for Henry the same one she put on Ronnie when Rex was one ? Suppose that’s up there with her eco 30 degree washing 🙄
So she washes at 30 degrees.... that box of tat has added to her crappy carbon footprint massively... yeah eco hinch what bollocks!

Reactions: 2
I reckon she's purposely showing the story views to persuade potential gifter companies for her beg post... I would imagine accounts as big as hers wouldn't want to reveal that kind of data openly :unsure:. Especially after "we crashed poundshop guyzzz!!!"

Good lord these devoted fans are entertaining - practically a species unto themselves 😂 this was in response to my very reasonable/ informative post on swipe ups; you’d think I’d just called her nan a see you next Tuesday!
Her fans are completely disgusting. It’s high time she called them out and asked them to stop being so vile, but of course she never will. She created these horrible monsters so it’s her job to control them

• Heart
Gawd I’m cringing at her fingering all that poundshop (possibly covid ridden) tut... even putting her pissy covid stick claws all over the (probably not up to standard) masks. Moronic.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The barmy army are mental.
I commented and tagged a relative (same surname so obvious to others) on a Facebook post about her... and not 1 but 2 of the barmy army have jumped on me
If I was Hinch I’d be embarrassed that my “fans” are bullying little cunts on my behalf.
I dislike her more for condoning it!
I never said anything mean!
I could have. But I didn’t. Wish I had now 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So despite the fact I despise this woman and everything associated with her I genuinely rated the fact she posted a seemingly heartfelt message regarding the atrocities in the world at the moment. But THEN I realised that actually, no she doesn’t give a single duck and it was business as usual, wanking herself into a stupor over a few cheap ass cloths and unnecessary tat. She is genuinely hideous. A heinous bleep
sorry that post angered me!
she didn’t actuallyonce mention what it’s all about! Not once about black people beingmurdered not once about black lives matter all about knowing what to say! Never comments on anything else that matters but comments on this matter,Ulterior motive springs to mind. I mean doesn’t want to be seen as racist would she!!!!!!!!

• Heart
I am also of the sad buggers who buys my dog presents on her birthday and at Christmas I wrap them too. I buy all of the pets in the family presents too and she gets them off family. It sounds ok in my head but writing it out I realised how sad it is 😂
No it isn’t. I do the same. We can’t have kids so our dog is all we have. Yes I do love him in place of a child, however I have his best interests at heart so I watch his weight, he has regular vet checks and he is practically the bounciest, happiest dog going. There’s nothing wrong with loving your dog like this at all. It’s just that Hinch loves her dog in an ignorant way. She thinks food is love, isn’t knowledgeable enough to know about a dog’s biological makeup and how sensitive their nose is. And my dog certainly doesn’t have its own bloody room!

Oh and I’m not sure she ordered that Poundland stuff or was gifted it as she doesn’t seem to know what she’s bought and what things are for. Those long ice cubes aren’t to freeze your herbs Soph - they’re to stick in water bottles!

• Heart
Who the duck wraps there dog presents up.... what a special kind of twit
Yeah I never buy my dogs and cat a present each at Xmas either. And i certainly don't say they're off Father Christmas at all, like never, ever 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Seeing a dog open a present wrapped up is kinda cute though, but I suppose it comes down to how much of a dog person you are. My parent like dogs, but think I'm a loon for wrapping my pets gifts up 🤷😂

But I will say with conviction I have never had or will I ever hold a birthday party for them. That's taking it a bit far. However,
I can understand if you don't want or can't have kids why people indulge their pets though and in their eyes they are their kids, nothing wrong with that at all.
But still respect they're animals and more intelligent than some humans, and don't humanise them to the point they are over weight, have no boundaries and think they rule the roost.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.