Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuyyyyzzzz you’ll never guess what’s happened? All this sun has changed the colour of my new kitchen! You know like when the sun does your hair? Crazy ain’t it guuuuyyyyzzzz who’d have known! Still, I’m just learning! *said whilst laughing maniacally clawing at neck*
My kitchen blew down in a gust of wind guyzzzzz. Like that film The Wizard of Australia (cackle cackle neck rub) oh it’s Oz. Silly me I’m just learning. Anyway it blew away, took my whole interior with it and smashed so I got a new brown 1. All the vest
Oh by the way I got a new sofa too but the other 1 I gave to my mum and dad for their shed/kitchen. Cos I lurvvve them guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she's having a proper meltdown, lets face it, it's been on the cards for a long, long time.
I also think, apart from the cryptic message she put as being the reason, that she's really struggling with the realisation that she can't keep Ronson (aka Living Doll) a motionless baby anymore! She knows that with Ronson on the move their lives, & their home is gonna have to change dramatically.

It must have come as a great shock to her that you can't train a child to 'sit' on command like you can a dog......she should have got another dog!!

Reactions: 16
Hope I get this right (haha I’m just learning Guyzzzzz) nah it’s cos my memory is shot to pieces at the minute. I believe it was her honeymoon? She flew out, had a great time. Posted pictures of her on the beach in bikini, having fun. She took a minkehhh with her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Then as they flew home she needed an airline blanket. Then posted she kept it with laughing emojis. Thought it was hilarious. When she was pulled up on it by her followers she pulled the mental health card and said she was suffering from anxiety so don’t ‘tell her off’. That’s why she took the blanket. She turns that anxiety on and off like a tap 😞
She’s a bigger witch than I thought😡

Reactions: 7
Hope I get this right (haha I’m just learning Guyzzzzz) nah it’s cos my memory is shot to pieces at the minute. I believe it was her honeymoon? She flew out, had a great time. Posted pictures of her on the beach in bikini, having fun. She took a minkehhh with her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Then as they flew home she needed an airline blanket. Then posted she kept it with laughing emojis. Thought it was hilarious. When she was pulled up on it by her followers she pulled the mental health card and said she was suffering from anxiety so don’t ‘tell her off’. That’s why she took the blanket. She turns that anxiety on and off like a tap 😞
So she stole a blanket and blamed it on anxiety

Like a petulant child that blames Mr. Nobody or someone else when something is broken or something has gone wrong etc

That's Sophie

Reactions: 11
Absolutely, stand by comment yesterday I said this too, that she Has taken most of their hacks/tips and seems to be the one having The smoke blown up her arse about them?? I just don’t get what’s so special about her and why she seems to have ‘taken off’ She has the personality of a dish rag, this morning dropped her like a ton of tit because of that Car crash time she was on there and instead booked LQOC, and I notice she doesn’t follow her, bet she was fuxking raging.
for actual cleaning Tips I wouldn’t be looking to her
Hinchy actually did follow LQOC before her own account took off when she had a different user name and also when she became Mrs Hinch.
Shes doesnt follow her now. I messaged Hinch to say have a look at LQOC account to see how to clean a washing machine properly, she never answered :(

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who else thinks the not posting is killing her!
surely the attention on her is dwindling??
Or she’s having a massive bbq 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg guyz. It’s been a really hard few days. The people on the television have been so mean saying I can’t see my family til Monday. I feel so bullied. Doesn’t matter I have to be true to me and I have had everyone round for a bbq anyway. What it’s still against the law? I’m still learning guyz. All the vest. Never mind.
Rondizzle has just started to walk. It all happened while my phone was in the drawer so I have not got a video of it but I wrote it on his chart so it absolutely happened when I said it did. We also did some really easy lunches. Just whatever I had in. Lobster Thermidor. He was so funny using the lobster cracky things with his little fingers. I love him so much. You’re meant to love your children? What?! I invented mothering i had no idea loving your children was normal. Ha. Silly me. Learn something new everyday.
Talking of drawers. I invented drawers. Or pullystorytings as I call them. These ones are just eBayer ones. Swipe up.
Jaymee has been tuffening me up. He wouldn’t let me have crisps for lunch. To get rid of the tears I have used this water vacuum thing. It’s amaaayzin. Swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So she stole a blanket and blamed it on anxiety

Like a petulant child that blames Mr. Nobody or someone else when something is broken or something has gone wrong etc

That's Sophie
Yeah I mean some may say it’s only a blanket, airlines have thousands. But it was the way she turned on the anxiety to excuse the action. But all through her holiday she had been as confident as Larry. Lovely pictures, statuses etc. It was only because some called her out on it that she then used MH. She does that a lot. She’s been called out on it a lot here by true anxiety sufferers and also by me as my partner has ptsd. Meh she’s just a liar

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to send these to the newspapers. They would have a field day on revived tweets, like they did to that youtuber on I'm a celeb.
That’s what I don’t understand so many people get called out for old tweets, what’s his face in America who was meant to do the oscars.. Kevin Hart was it? Got called out
Soooo many people do but she’s untouchable
I don’t care if it came from an account Pre Mrs Hinch.. everyone else gets called out but she never does?

Reactions: 7
She’s waiting for Monday..so she can host a bbq for ma and pa as a middle finger to the world like loooook guyssssss I follow the rules!!!

And a tacky B&M haul. I’m surprise she hasn’t been yet already as they’ve never been shut and she’s left it so long now the first ones gonna seem awkward anyway at what point is she gonna go back to her usual trips out she’s tied so hard to make out she’s been super good and not ordered anything (although you were never asked to stop online shopping) she stopped swipe ups how’s she gonna suddenly go back to all that I guess she need this break so everyone forgets and doesn’t realise when she’s back with 500 swipe ups on day 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a bigger witch than I thought😡
I don’t understand why her followers pulled her up on taking a blanket that they give you on the airplane... that’s weird🤔

She’s waiting for Monday..so she can host a bbq for ma and pa as a middle finger to the world like loooook guyssssss I follow the rules!!!

And a tacky B&M haul. I’m surprise she hasn’t been yet already as they’ve never been shut and she’s left it so long now the first ones gonna seem awkward anyway at what point is she gonna go back to her usual trips out she’s tied so hard to make out she’s been super good and not ordered anything (although you were never asked to stop online shopping) she stopped swipe ups how’s she gonna suddenly go back to all that I guess she need this break so everyone forgets and doesn’t realise when she’s back with 500 swipe ups on day 1.
Jayyymmeeee I’m tooo famouussss now to go shopping. I get recognisaseeeeddd can you get this...????? 🙄😒

Reactions: 1
Yeah I mean some may say it’s only a blanket, airlines have thousands. But it was the way she turned on the anxiety to excuse the action. But all through her holiday she had been as confident as Larry. Lovely pictures, statuses etc. It was only because some called her out on it that she then used MH. She does that a lot. She’s been called out on it a lot here by true anxiety sufferers and also by me as my partner has ptsd. Meh she’s just a liar
It is actually not allowed (like somewhat illegal) to take property belonging to an airline off of the plane though! That was one of the first things that got my back up about her! It’s stealing!
(my mum works for an airline) many a telling off I’ve had for trying to take random items 😂

she pulls the strings in her favour and until she Royally fucks up, her reign of terror won’t end.
I was hoping Bbq gate would be that

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure if its already been said, I'm behind on last two threads just skim reading. Maybe she thinks by staying quiet on instagram her threads on here will die down. Surely she can't be that stupid or naive to think that? Soph you have lied, done soooo much stuff we can go on for ages 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you reckon when she has her days off social media she still talks to herself while hinching her hobs, the other week she said she did absolutely nothing one day, bull tit Soph 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.