Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macmama

VIP Member
Funny how she doesn't mention that messages tattle delete that are actually trolling her/ boardering on harassing or stalking her. She makes it sound like there's no line here, but there very much is. When people take it too far they are deleted too because WE ARENT TROLLS
We aren’t trolls. There are really legitimate concerns about what she presents on Instagram on here. Two big ones for me are:

- the safety of her son (this is my bug bear). I’ve said it on here before, I’ll say it again. As a military wife, what she posts on that account after saying she has concerns about her son’s safety makes me terrified. Nobody who truly had safety concerns and valued their child’s privacy over money would post the way she does. Repeatedly putting pictures of him in the bath, making her location and home so public, seemingly having very little separation of her public posting to her private life and then complaining about having no privacy. Clearly she’s concerned about the behaviour of her ‘army’ if she feels that unsafe?

- the false representation including hiding ads in attempts to be ‘relatable’. What she presents to her followers as ‘real’ when it’s been scripted/pre-recorded/done as part of a money making deal. Promoting dangerous items/fads and then taking no responsibility for doing so when corrected.

I’m sure plenty of people here could add to this and say it better, but the majority of content on here isn’t anonymous bitching for the sake of it - there are genuine concerns behind these posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Finally VIP status! I would like to take this moment to thank all you trolls for the support, but most importantly to Mrs Hinch. I couldn't have done it with you. I shall now celebrate with a wank of my taps and spray some undiluted zoflora and get dizzy off the fumes 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

POXIE123

This honestly looks like 4 different people, and I had to share vestlifes lil 🍑 because I need to share the horror 🤢🤢🤢
20200530_094238.jpg
20200530_094608.jpg
20200530_094238.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
She won’t come back it will be passive aggressive Gretal with some fuck you R&B track playing 😆 she used be kind to make people think it’s trolls and bullies and not more to it and someone in real life that’s fucked her off. She’s one of these that creates massive drama then when someone says you got a problem with me she goes no hun no problem through gritted teeth rather than confront shit.
“U ok hun?”
“Inbox me”

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hi sorry new member here, but has anyone noticed that Hinch has unfollowed SS? I’ve not been this invested in anything for donkeys years 😂
Sorry to disappoint you but they're both still following one another.

We really need some kind of automatic message on this forum that says something like, 'Don't get too excited about who follows who and who doesn't. Instagram is just a wanker at times.'

We spend too much time on these kind of posts lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I bloody love this site. I thought i was the only one that found her annoying. 🤣 I've just spent 2 hours reading threads. Still figuring out the nicknames

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
View attachment 141562

She'll just be stood at her new sink saying, "I can't believe it guuuyyyssss. Jamie went to the Garage and found this brown kitchen. It must of been an Ebayer that I ordered before lockdown that I forgot about. I'm so silly. Can you believe it, guuuuyyysss? What is going off?"
Guuuyyyyzzzz you’ll never guess what’s happened? All this sun has changed the colour of my new kitchen! You know like when the sun does your hair? Crazy ain’t it guuuuyyyyzzzz who’d have known! Still, I’m just learning! *said whilst laughing maniacally clawing at neck*

• Haha
  • Heart

Lynx

VIP Member
Absolutely, stand by comment yesterday I said this too, that she Has taken most of their hacks/tips and seems to be the one having The smoke blown up her arse about them?? I just don’t get what’s so special about her and why she seems to have ‘taken off’ She has the personality of a dish rag, this morning dropped her like a ton of shit because of that Car crash time she was on there and instead booked LQOC, and I notice she doesn’t follow her, bet she was fuxking raging.
for actual cleaning Tips I wouldn’t be looking to her
Speaking of LQOC, I don't think Lynsey is fond of her, saw LQOC liked this post a while ago.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Hi all!
Long time lurker - been here since wall gate! Second profile as my first got blocked for spam?! Unsure what I wrote to cause that, I only made one comment!
Anyway, I initially found this site when she wrote on her story about being trolled for her kitchen/wall and I've never left!
You guys have opened my eyes so much!
I have a son 3 months younger than Ronnie and I was getting so worked up that I couldn't care for my baby and maintain such an insane amount of cleaning. Seeing her seemingly breeze through parenting, doing 75 washloads a day, cleaning the oven, the washing machine, dust hunting while I was sitting in 3 day old clothes and not spending longer than 2 minutes in the shower was getting me down.
Thank you for showing me the light - my house is not a show home, it's a family home with dust, crumbs and a full laundry basket but a happy baby, husband, a walked and slender dog and me!

ATV guys you beautiful people x
Same. I’ve been in bed for two days now with sciatica. Only managed to get up a few times it’s so bad but she was genuinely causing me to be seriously upset as she is trying to make out motherhood is just easy nap time and fancy food on a plate with a child who never gets messy & the house is immaculate. Fuck off i can’t remember when I last showered my house isn’t ‘a mess’ but it’s not upto it’s usual standards she just depresses me

She needs to grow some balls. It’s like she’s in secondary school again with the “feeling sorry for myself” stories on her insta! All she cares about is attention and she’s got it. There’s worse shit going on in the world right now 😒 Why does she think the world revolves around her!
Like people who ‘check in to the hospital’ on Facebook
‘Omg everyfink ok?’
‘Why u in hospital?’

‘Inbox me hun’
‘Msg me xx’

she strikes me as one of those. Or back in my day, would put sad lyrics on her msn nMe then sign in and out again so people could see them and think she was ‘upset’

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Oh Sophie, you hypocrite. You blocked me for politely asking you not to repeatedly buy things online when we first went into lockdown. I wasn't rude, didn't swear and just asked you to consider the safety of the delivery drivers.

Both your post and Jamie's showed that you were hurt because you had been let down by someone in your personal life. That is nothing to do with us

• Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
I think these last few pages have summed it up perfectly,
Mrs hinch is a brand/business
Sophie is a person
Completely different.
Bring your personal inside life into your brand/business your asking for lines to be blurred/crossed/ridiculed/pulled apart, my opinion is that her biggest mistake and one I think she genuinely regrets is showcasing her child on her business page, Why not just keep it to her personal?
She and her management team As well as her close friends and family have themselvesas much to blame as each other. She quite clearly can’t handle the pressures.
I do believe and said it Not long before this may well be the beginning of the end of Mrs hinch.

Oprahclear

So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
I mean look let’s be honest.... it must be absolutely horrible to come here and read all this shit about yourself and husband. They are pretty much ripped to shreds about EVERYTHING. Very very very easy for me to say BUT would it bother me? Yes it probably would, would I take it seriously? I’d like to think not I mean the bottom line is we’re total strangers on the Internet I’ve opened my self wide to it what you going to do! There’s a lot of stuff here about Ronnie but SHES opened him wide up to it. Tons of famous people keep their kids off the internet for this exact reason. It’s not new we all know how it works. I find the my son is my world comment a bit manipulative though. I didn’t see the message above so I don’t have the context of the chat but seems like she’s insinuating tattle have been being Nasty about Ronnie. I’ve seen so many posts about People saying stop talking about his development etc fine yes baby’s do all develop differently. I have 3 they’re so different but I don’t find that chat as nasty per se there also a few post I’ve seen people have said personal things about him but the “”trolls”” here have stuck up for him to the poster. I saw a message here where someone on a group had her kids called all sorts under the sun because shed expressed in a group she didn’t like hinch. Would she give a shit about that no! I’ve not seen anybody lay into Ronnie like that. Not everyone is going to find her parenting style amazing and wonderful. And a bit rich about anything nice posted gets deleted when him and her are the same will delete any negative comments block And silly oh your wrong please stop messages back. We’re just chatting amongst ourselves Here not on a group not on her platform so if you don’t like it don’t look. I don’t like classical music so you know what, I don’t fucking listen to it. If you keep looking then your either totally self obsessed or glutton. Something’s brewing, something will come out soon and I cannot wait.

• Heart

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Both your post and Jamie's showed that you were hurt because you had been let down by someone in your personal life. That is nothing to do with us
Even just going on Jamie's post alone what she is saying tonight wouldn't make sense. He said that people mistake Sophs kindness for weakness. Well, that doesn't make sense for Tattle as we don't think she is weak. We think she knows exactly what she is doing and is calculated and manipulative. That is far from weakness. And we certainly don't think she is kind.

• Heart
  • Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
I agree with pp above who said the obsessive fans who put her on a pedestal are far more harmful than jokes about her husbands vests.

It’s a shame most people equate “kindness” with being a sycophant and having to be cloyingly lovely to everyone regardless of what you really think of them or what they’re actually like. I actually think being respectful would have been a better message than being kind. “Kindness” and “niceness” are behaviours that always seem to be demanded of women exclusively, and small kids, yet another way to make women shut up and be pleasant and stay out the way while men are free to talk straight with each other and not take life so seriously.

I actually think it’s more respectful to not worship Sophie. Treat her like an entertainer and appreciate from a distance, rather than see her as your best mate. It’s clear this following has massively fucked with her head and I think the pressure her army put her under to perform is insane regardless if they say things like “take all the time you need we’ll be waiting” as they hound her incessantly.

• Heart

Boleynr

Chatty Member
She will be back Monday having had the loft conversion done - how did that happen to little old me guyzzzz...😂😂😂
Another find in the garage. She’s like a fucking blue Peter presenter ‘here’s one we made earlier’ *pulls out an extension*

• Haha

Pinkginismysin

Don’t be too concerned about her disappearances, she’s just very busy writing another book it’s called the final vestament: the holy bible of soph and her downfall, can’t wait to read it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29