Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT.THE.duck
Wow! surely this crap must unsettled Hinch, even the narsasist in her must think tit this is even crazier than me. She's created a monster and no wonder she has lost the plot. Don't feel sorry for her cos she's brought it on herself but her influence is crazy! They not going to let her go quietly when she eventually decides she's made enough money out of them and bled them dry. I can't believe how much these people adore a woman who sells tat and wanks her taps off everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s laughing her head off though I bet lol at all the speculation of why she’s chucked her dollies out of her pram
that's the thing, her behaviour and how she handles things is what generates all the “conspiracies” It’s a vicious circle.
Either change & be honest or take what you get.

Truth be told where you at?? I feel like you might know something...

Reactions: 7
Jamie’s phone was locked after entering the wrong passcode 3 time so he couldn’t buy some bots lol
When I clicked on her followers the first few scrolls showed up a few hundred clear bots. No profile pictures. Maybe following 1/2 at max. I PRAY Instagram do the bot wipe again. Let's see her 3.4 million then. Come on Instagram. Be kind. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow! surely this crap must unsettled Hinch, even the narsasist in her must think tit this is even crazier than me. She's created a monster and no wonder she has lost the plot. Don't feel sorry for her cos she's brought it on herself but her influence is crazy! They not going to let her go quietly when she eventually decides she's made enough money out of them and bled them dry. I can't believe how much these people adore a woman who sells tat and wanks her taps off everyday 😂
She even admitted this on marios post saying once i sign off Instagram for good. Do these hinchers really think she cares about them??

Reactions: 11
She’s very manipulative, she knows exactly what she is doing. If I were Onslow I’d be concerned, being married to someone who is so clearly calculating. It’s not healthy at all.
I can’t see what she hoped to gain from that post from a calculating perspective since she must have noticed more traffic coming over here - all she’s done is probably make more people curious as to the ‘lies and conspiracy theories ((🙄))’ we spout off and will inadvertently realise that maybe she isn’t sweet little ol’ soph from the village after all.

I genuinely think she’s having a meltdown, poorly judged writing that comment as a way to garner more sympathy and realised it wasn’t going to go that way so swiftly deleted 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When I clicked on her followers the first few scrolls showed up a few hundred clear bots. No profile pictures. Maybe following 1/2 at max. I PRAY Instagram do the bot wipe again. Let's see her 3.4 million then. Come on Instagram. Be kind. 🤣🤣
Maybe we should start a petition for Instagram to remove bot and spam accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Talking of fake followers, here are a couple of her followers.
Not the type I would have thought would follow Hinch!
75D8677B-E9A2-4B04-9891-88A47C4C7044.jpeg
4E3D2CE7-6B2D-42F7-BFDA-50D459E6CE91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The whole changing the narrative thing is particularly interesting maybe her management had a word. Maybe something was revealed that she now wants buried. Trusting your gut and fake people indicates an individual. Yet now it’s them awful trolls and their lies and conspiracy’s. My nan used to say if you got nothing to hide you got nothing to worry about, compare to her alleged millions of followers we are very few. So what threat are we to her

Reactions: 8
I think these last few pages have summed it up perfectly,
Mrs hinch is a brand/business
Sophie is a person
Completely different.
Bring your personal inside life into your brand/business your asking for lines to be blurred/crossed/ridiculed/pulled apart, my opinion is that her biggest mistake and one I think she genuinely regrets is showcasing her child on her business page, Why not just keep it to her personal?
She and her management team As well as her close friends and family have themselvesas much to blame as each other. She quite clearly can’t handle the pressures.
I do believe and said it Not long before this may well be the beginning of the end of Mrs hinch.
I guess it’s because it wouldn’t have been beneficial for her to use her personal insta. At the time she announced she was having a boy, she had also reached 2m followers. Of course she was going to be showered with gifted items, everything she could possibly need to welcome a newborn baby, she hasn’t even had to pay single penny towards nappies because of her ongoing collaboration with p&g! Now I think, she keeps showing Ronnie on her stories everyday to remain relatable little old soph, just learning as each day comes. Then along comes more opportunities related to weaning, babies and motherhood etc... She’s more clever than people think but unfortunately that means selling her family’s privacy and her soul for a luxury life.

Reactions: 4
“My son is my world”
Not “the boys” not “my family”. Just Ronnie.
I smell a rat.
I assume she’s referencing when we call her out on being irresponsible/ downright dangerous with ronnieblesshim or when we call her narcissistic for making every moment ‘captured’ with him about her. So she’s trying to refute it all by saying he’s her world and she would never do any of what we’re saying so it's therefore all lies?

That’s my initial reading of it but yep it’s a very odd way to say it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
WHAT.THE.duck
It’s all very Stepford wives !! Very alarmingly very sinister . Soft arsed cult culture .
Another episode of the drug crime under world drama Power is probably being watched tonight ( it’s shite ) unless your into drugs and violence ) with wax melts lit again tonight ....Soooo predictable and boring ....Eating poorly prepared food , no wonder she couldn’t sleep about the roast dinner a couple a weeks ago . Her cooking is atrocious.. stop it Soph your no cook love!!

Reactions: 4
Riddle me this any hinch army who are stalking this page. Why has Sophie had this increase in followers over the last few days with zero content being put out there. Come on!!!
You can see it here. She’s loosing real followers left right and centre. She drops a bunch on Wed and Thursday night onward she’s stropping around like anything and playing the disappearing game to boost her engagement. So transparent.

Reactions: 5
I haven't been able to keep up with the thread today, but I've just had a quick flick through.

Why did she post that ridiculous story on her "business" account for a start, she has brands worth millions working with her and she's posting the equivalent of "sophie checked into a&e" for the inevitable "u ok hun" and "I'll inbox ya bbz" - not exactly professional.

That comment she made about tattle will just encourage people over here who will eventually join us when they see what a manipulative cow she is!

Sophie we know you read here, don't bother going back to insta after your little break, give it a few weeks and your army will find someone elses arse to lick and you and your "anxiety" can have some time away from the gram. ATV✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I

great thanks, I have loads of Ella's pouches up here (apple and pear is the winner so far) I have a gifted bed from bensons (they sent grey not hinch grey so it's up here).

I have had a busy day downloading the latest ladbrokes app as Jamie is getting stressed with all the sport being off so we are betting on Korean ping pong.

Cuddle clock doesn't bloody work it has been 5pm for the last 30 years, will rolex please gift her a watch so I can have the cast offs up here.

The BBQ today was banging, smell made me hungry so I had to fire up the George foreskin. Was a bit worried about all the zoflora going up but turns out it was electric not gas or fire, I,'m only learning guyyyyzzzz. ATV X
Your username oh my god amazing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.