Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that woman’s face is natural, she’s like a totally different person compared to old photos! Her stretched top lip and big cheesy grin reminds me of jeepers creepers.. what victim will she pick next.
As for Jamie he’s always there following her around like a lost puppy north, east, south, vest, there he is. I wonder if he’s allowed to be responsible for his own hygiene or if she does regular checks through the day so he doesn’t stain her sofa.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I like to ‘google earth’ people’s addresses. I did it with all the Kardashians just the other week, out of curiosity to see their gardens and style of house and stuff. Not just celebs, I’ve done it on my boss’s house etc 😂. I’m a right nosy parker. I looked at Sophie’s right away after seeing her address. Obviously it would be weird if someone actually went there though.
Omg you are me!!!!!!! Now i don't feel so weird 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The woman can’t even buy the sock dryer (not cloth hanger) without being grey ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Well... I just wish I could rip my brain out if my skull right now
Me too. Just when I was pondering on what to have for lunch........jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
What a joy she is! #bekind 🙄

Reactions: 9
I wonder how she'll come back? If the drama is close to home (I think she's figured out who's dobbed her in for the bbq), then I can imagine that she won't talk about it openly so I reckon she'll spin it to the trolls to get out of talking about it.

It'll probably be a quick slide saying that she feels much better, she's focusing on the positives in her life (like a secret project 😉) and then it'll be business as usual.

Reactions: 11
It's been mentioned on here that Soph needed to childproof her house, stairgate, cupboard locks etc.... and guess what - a few days later she has bought them. It proves she reads here and has a cheek to call us trolls. No love you need to thank us 👏.
Basically we parent her child half the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi sorry new member here, but has anyone noticed that Hinch has unfollowed SS? I’ve not been this invested in anything for donkeys years 😂
They still follow each other Instagram have a glitch which means you have to put in their whole username for some reason. Would of been juicy though 😆 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry to disappoint you but they're both still following one another.

We really need some kind of automatic message on this forum that says something like, 'Don't get too excited about who follows who and who doesn't. Instagram is just a wanker at times.'

We spend too much time on these kind of posts lol
Beat me to it sorry for the repeat 😆 I must pay more attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This honestly looks like 4 different people, and I had to share vestlifes lil 🍑 because I need to share the horror 🤢🤢🤢 View attachment 141447View attachment 141450View attachment 141447
I said it before, and I’ll say it again. He had a nice body here. But it is definitely “Body like Baywatch, face like Crimewatch”

I don’t think he’s in this kind of shape anymore because he had to give up the gym to look after her full time because she can’t be trusted to be alone

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
So anxious and nervous and unsure of herself... and so kind...#bekind sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey hey. She washes at 30 dont you know. How dare you say she’s damaging the environment 🤣🤣
Yep when she comes back it’ll either be a loft conversion with stairs in her waiting area, garden make over with bbq, loads of new furniture etc or it’s a new bathroom suite as she’s been moaning about that lately. Dirty grout, washing tiles and the like. She does this every single time. Either cries troll or takes a day off due to ‘arthritis’ and the next day there’s a huge new product in her house or she’s got a mega freebie which she’ll pull from her bottomless pit of a garage
Washing at 30 makes up for the 2 gas guzzling cars they have, which leaves a massive carbon footprint. But it's ok guyszzz cos I wash at 30 and recycle Ronnies slop pouches 🤣🤣 which btw I have to drive a million miles away to drop off to the nearest TerraCycyling point in my massive non existent Audi and costs 100 quid in diesel 😂 but im just learning guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how she'll come back? If the drama is close to home (I think she's figured out who's dobbed her in for the bbq), then I can imagine that she won't talk about it openly so I reckon she'll spin it to the trolls to get out of talking about it.

It'll probably be a quick slide saying that she feels much better, she's focusing on the positives in her life (like a secret project 😉) and then it'll be business as usual.
It wouldn't surprise me if she's chucked herself into the priory or something. Going off what people have said on here. She was getting very manic in the last few weeks. I've got a feeling we won't see her for a few weeks!!

Now I've just said that I bet she rears her ugly head today no doubt! X

Washing at 30 makes up for the 2 gas guzzling cars they have, which leaves a massive carbon footprint. But it's ok guyszzz cos I wash at 30 and recycle Ronnies slop pouches 🤣🤣 which btw I have to drive a million miles away to drop off to the nearest TerraCycyling point in my massive non existent Audi and costs 100 quid in diesel 😂 but im just learning guyzzz
Don't forget the 'we're all in this together' guyyysss' 🙄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’m New to tattle after finding you on the Facebook page and you’ve all opened my eyes🙂 but she had a bbq????!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.