Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you the one who got told to eff off? I agreed that Stacey is pissing all over hinch. I'm just waiting for the backlash. 😉
I actually don't mind Stacey and I find it really funny that she is literally wiping the floor with Hinch. Don't get me wrong I'm not SS biggest fan and she does some crazy stuff like jirate a floor mop when she's cleaning....whatever floats ya boat 😂 but at least she's not boring and dull like hinch. Stacey doesn't take herself too seriously and actually takes the piss out of herself, which is quite refreshing and she knows that not everyone likes her and accepts that. I find it strange that she's associated herself with Hinch tbh and if anything all its done is make Hinch look tit cos her content and ability to engage and entertain is non existent, whereas Stacey is naturally quite good at it and I don't mind her stories. Hinch will now be trying her hardest to compete with her, especially with ronnsomes birthday coming up but all she will probably do is throw money at it and get a huge amount of gifted stuff sent her way and nothing about it will be personal or meaningful like what Stacey did for Rex. Hope I'm wrong but with Hinch everything has to be on a grand scale. She makes out that she only buys cheap but in Hinches world, money matters!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He also does it on her Mr Hinch highlights too, about 18 stories in 😏
I'd actually never seen the one you posted before, he really is a twit!
I'd never seen the one on her highlights of him either!
bleeping brass neck of them both! 😡They clearly don't care about the followers and are mocking the very people letting them both live the high life. To keep both them recordings on speaks volumes!
There's the saying about hiding in plain sight. Well they're both laughing at the people making them money in plain sight... and the army are that thick they don't even see it!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Hey tattlers! Is there any way to bookmark where you are up to? I keep reading, going away and then it sticks me on the newest page and I have to go previous previous previous. At the vest xx
Not sure, I'm using a computer so it remembers where I left off

Reactions: 3
Finally caught up on this thread! Bloody hell Hinch is in a right cob isn’t she? Giving her little sheep the silent treatment 😂 She is probably scrambling round her house for new content & screaming at Onslow because she can’t find any, trashing the magic garage & storming up the loft!

Reactions: 6
Yes! She has made out that Mrs Hinch is this innocent little wife at home who loves to clean and live a positive life free from drama. An innocent woman suffering from anxiety who does no harm to anyone and just loves to clean her home but gets picked on, bullied and trolled.

The problem with that is that's not really who she is. She has a nasty, manipulative side to her and she will do whatever it takes to reach the top no matter who she has to tread on to get there. Those rants she has now and then as gretel are more telling of who she really is.

Oh, and I've pissed in a few odd places in my time over the years so don't worry 😂😂😂
I was drinking at a house party when I was 18... A few of us went for a walk round the back of the house. The alcohol went straight through me and 5 mins later I was so desperate I couldn't walk back to the house. I dropped my knickers behind a bench and pissed there and then 😂😂😂😂 my friends still rip the piss out of me for it. I always have had a small bladder, also a running joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow just seen this on the Hinch group on Facebook (first time I’ve put a photo up, not sure if I should block out names?). This person refills those ambi pure plug in air fresheners with Zoflora 🤦🏼‍♀️ FML!!!
Oh I thought it was bad enough with the reed diffusers but electrical air fresheners now? 😰
I’m also concerned someone is tipping them “into” their radiators?
What does that even mean? Pouring them down the back of their radiators running onto 😱

Reactions: 2
I know what you mean. He thinks he’s Peter Pan. Well you’re 41 now mate, time to grow up! The little girl act with her gives me the creeps. Why would someone find that attractive? 🤢 Chin like Desperate Dan, personality like Penelope Pitstop. She is just so strange
Hmm,the way he dresses for a start?
I'm no fashion expert but he wouldn't get out of my house,his clothes would be binned until he got it got it right.
I'd love to understand more about body language and even linguistics. I have studied bits and pieces but I don't know anywhere enough. I imagine the pair of them plus Ma are an analysists dream ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually don't mind Stacey and I find it really funny that she is literally wiping the floor with Hinch. Don't get me wrong I'm not SS biggest fan and she does some crazy stuff like jirate a floor mop when she's cleaning....whatever floats ya boat 😂 but at least she's not boring and dull like hinch. Stacey doesn't take herself too seriously and actually takes the piss out of herself, which is quite refreshing and she knows that not everyone likes her and accepts that. I find it strange that she's associated herself with Hinch tbh and if anything all its done is make Hinch look tit cos her content and ability to engage and entertain is non existent, whereas Stacey is naturally quite good at it and I don't mind her stories. Hinch will now be trying her hardest to compete with her, especially with ronnsomes birthday coming up but all she will probably do is throw money at it and get a huge amount of gifted stuff sent her way and nothing about it will be personal or meaningful like what Stacey did for Rex. Hope I'm wrong but with Hinch everything has to be on a grand scale. She makes out that she only buys cheap but in Hinches world, money matters!
SS is in a different league, she's been on tv, has celeb friends not to mention a guy that can skate :)
I'm amazed they are friends. I think it's just the boys they have in common, when Stacey went round to H to comfort her after Ronnie was born.

Yes Ronronblesshim's birthday will be a lot different, Staceys had the personal genuine touch. Cant see Hinch blowing up her own balloons :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Something doesn't sit right with me about their relationship.
I would go as far to say Ma Barker is reliving her youth,Hope's and aspirations through them.
Wow,that was profound! The thought just popped into my head-I should retract it,but I think I'll run with it.🤔
Remember on one of her Disney stories she said that her mum always knew she was going to be special/famous. Maybe Ma is one of those pushy stage mums and is really the brains behind the brand :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will be back Monday with a social distance bbq going clockwise with freda and the background song will be spice girls ‘mama’ playing. Saying how much she’s missed bbqs it’s been 70 odd days since lockdown but now they can see each other.

While completely ignoring the news from weeks back because nothing more will come of it because the pics will be in a private garden and the cult will go on about how they knew she wouldn’t have done it and how their lives are now complete because a social media character has come back from the dead to post again.

Can’t wait 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve also seen a post on the Hinch group, which is a picture of some dry grass, asking how to revive it... I don’t know, water it maybe? So many of the cult are so moronic
F0FB06B3-FDFF-4DC4-907E-8001FC998B48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.