Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its no wonder Jamie has to be there all the time pretending he's Arnie and giving it his best 'hasta la vesta'!😂
Hasta la vesta...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When she had her strop you could tell it was to get the “You OK hun?” messages just like an insecure 15 year old child. She’s not 15 so it’s time to cut that out.

Seeing that she’s been posting and taking over other people’s posts (especially the one of Rex walking) has really shown what a piece of work she is. She’s chosen the accounts that she knows he fans follow, so will try and get her attention there.

Coming here and reading everything over the past few days has just cemented for me what I‘ve thought for a while - nothing adds up with her.....

Has really bad anxiety, but can go to Brussels and the likeand mix with new “people” without a mention of nerves.
The amount of stuff she has just laying around the house to do lockdown projects makes you wonder where she hides it all until she’s ready to use it.
No one can “forget” the amount of eBay crap she claims she forgets until it turn.
Says she’s just a girl who likes cleaning her house and doesn’t do it for the money.... but Vestlife has been allowed to take a (normally unpaid) sabbatical from work.
The changes to the kitchen that she just happened to decide on and Then get someone to come in and do it within a couple of days.
The wardrobe of clothes, shoes and bags that don’t feature any of the expensive looking outfits she’s worn for appearances.

I thought it was just me at first being a Negative Nancy, but I’m so glad I found out about this page to realise it might not just be in my head!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apart from the BBQ story has there been any other negative story about her?

Most of them are about her 'hacks' or the me me me stories when she cries troll or when some other sad sacks have replicated her bland decor

Reactions: 3
Not sure if its already been said, I'm behind on last two threads just skim reading. Maybe she thinks by staying quiet on instagram her threads on here will die down. Surely she can't be that stupid or naive to think that? Soph you have lied, done soooo much stuff we can go on for ages 🤷‍♀️
She hasn’t done herself any favours on Tattle because we’ve had so many new members come on we have been talking about threads from way back to drag up old stuff and in fact it makes you realise how bad she really is so the longer she’s off the more old lies are going to be dragged up. Btw. I’m pretty sure we outed her gastric band on here before the book and many more ( I say we I mean the Tattle dci’s)

Apart from the BBQ story has there been any other negative story about her?

Most of them are about her 'hacks' or the me me me stories when she cries troll or when some other sad sacks have replicated her bland decor
Never as far as I know. She paid them all off imo.

Reactions: 13
I'm an affiliate marketer and trust me, you can earn a lot more than pennies! Many companies pay 10-15% of the purchase price. She could be earning 5% for every swipe-up for Ebay, between 2-10% for any Amazon swipe-ups, not sure what B&M or Home Bargains would pay (trust me, almost EVERY company has an affiliate programme - look at the bottom of a company's website and there's usually a link to it). I work with about 2 dozen companies who are all registered with a company called A-Win. You join A-Win and find the products/companies you want to promote, then apply to be on their register. They will check out your website (or in Sophie's case, her Instagram) to see what your reach is, how much traffic you get to it (engagement on Insta) and then decide if you'll be a good match for them.
And don't forget, once you swipe up on one of her Ebay links, cookies will be stored generally for 30 days, so anything you buy for the next 30 days SHE will be earning money from YOUR shopping, regardless of what you buy! You could be furnishing your house and she'd earn commission on it! So if you don't want the person to earn from you, clear those cookies regularly OR swipe up and screenshot the page, then purchase it using a different device. ;)

If someone like me can earn a bloody good income from Affiliate Marketing, honestly, Sophie will be raking it in. Not pennies, but hundreds of thousands of £££££ a year!

(Hope it's ok to mention this but Nikki from Westholme, who is often spoken of in another thread, did a video a few weeks ago all about how affiliate/ads work on Instagram and also how the cookies work and she saved it in her highlights - definitely worth a look if you're a bit unsure of how it all works!)
So just to confirm with the eBay swipe ups - if you were to swipe on one of her eBay links and then later go on to eBay and buy a totally different item, does she get commission off that? Like ANYTHING off eBay? Or is it just the item you previously looked at?

If it’s the former that’s outrageous - how can anyone say she deserves commission off something she hasn’t promoted in the slightest?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So just to confirm with the eBay swipe ups - if you were to swipe on one of her eBay links and then later go on to eBay and buy a totally different item, does she get commission off that? Like ANYTHING off eBay? Or is it just the item you previously looked at?

If it’s the former that’s outrageous - how can anyone say she deserves commission off something she hasn’t promoted in the slightest?
Yes-you swipe up then a cookie is placed on your phone/tablet/laptop etc
you then (let’s say two days later buy something else from the site-doesn’t matter what)
she gets a % of what you’ve bought-even if she’s told you to swipe for a dress but you’ve gone back to buy a bbq
the cookies last about 30 days-the only way round it is don’t swipe up or clear your cookies regularly

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not in defence of old hunch liar liar pants on fire here at all. Can’t stand her.

however - on the topic of anxiety... most people would describe me as an extrovert, loud, opinionated, I have a job that requires me to be in a position to talk to people I don’t know, and with authority etc etc but there are times that I’m hit with such crippling anxiety I think I’m going to have a heart attack. I’ve sat there watching tv and it’s come from nowhere and I’ve sat in bed crying til 3am over conversations I had in 1996 wondering if I said the wrong thing. Being confident/sales person/a Typical Leo and having anxiety can co exist.
This said, it’s not a pass to being a bleep, nor an excuse for bad behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still think the tattler thar said she’s putting Ronnie through intense walk training is right 😆 😂

Rex walked after his first Birthday so Ronnies gotta be walking before his first Birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only heard about this site yesterday, been trying to catch up on hinch things. I'm so pleased there's others who think what I do, the dopey husband, fat dog, pointless posts showing her cleaning her hob and putting cleaner down the toilet everyday, the cushion chop, overfeeding the baby and him always in too tight clothes, and her pawing him. Poor kid hardly ever smiles.
I only read her ig posts as they annoy/amuse me, a bit like the weekly emails at work from our md showing his 'normal relatable' side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s waiting for Monday..so she can host a bbq for ma and pa as a middle finger to the world like loooook guyssssss I follow the rules!!!

And a tacky B&M haul. I’m surprise she hasn’t been yet already as they’ve never been shut and she’s left it so long now the first ones gonna seem awkward anyway at what point is she gonna go back to her usual trips out she’s tied so hard to make out she’s been super good and not ordered anything (although you were never asked to stop online shopping) she stopped swipe ups how’s she gonna suddenly go back to all that I guess she need this break so everyone forgets and doesn’t realise when she’s back with 500 swipe ups on day 1.
She’s still been to b&m as normal. Funny she shows all the hauls and putting them away but in lockdown she finds things from before lockdown.

Reactions: 4
This is why I never use a swipe up. Seriously, if I see something on Insta I want to take a better look at, I find the website through my browser.
Honest Im so thick. I just thought swipe ups were just a shortcut to the website! Never in a million years did I think they made money from it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.