Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After extensive googling and looking on Pinterest, I can confirm memory corners are NOT a thing. People have them at weddings or photos in memory of people who have passed, but they are not areas in lofts for looking at photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She should not be promoting the use of plug socket covers. All modern sockets are actually safer WITHOUT covers.

Reference: Department of Health

“13A electrical socket inserts should not be used in health or social care premises, nor supplied for use in a home or residence“

“Any socket inserts currently in use should be withdrawn and responsibly disposed of.“

If anyone is interested there is lots more information here about why socket covers SHOULD NOT be used:
This!!

UK sockets are perfectly safe as they are! Using socket covers only provides a tool for young children to make them unsafe. This has been common knowledge for years now Hinch, come on!!:mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This!!

UK sockets are perfectly safe as they are! Using socket covers only provides a tool for young children to make them unsafe. This has been common knowledge for years now Hinch, come on!!:mad:
It’s alright, she’s been on and seen the outrage - she’s just thanked everyone for ‘messaging’ and telling her they’re dangerous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She should not be promoting the use of plug socket covers. All modern sockets are actually safer WITHOUT covers.

Reference: Department of Health

“13A electrical socket inserts should not be used in health or social care premises, nor supplied for use in a home or residence“

“Any socket inserts currently in use should be withdrawn and responsibly disposed of.“

If anyone is interested there is lots more information here about why socket covers SHOULD NOT be used:
She listened but made out that one of her fans told her 😂
Don't think for one second the amount of messages she dismisses, she would stumble across this advice 20 minutes after putting the story up.

Imagine if she looked into it and told people of facts instead of just laughing it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s alright, she’s been on and seen the outrage - she’s just thanked everyone for ‘messaging’ and telling her they’re dangerous 😂
Bless my vest, she’s admitted she doesn’t know what she’s doing.

“You can tell I’m new to this guyzzzzzz”

I can tell you’re a dipshit addicted buying tat online without a second thought :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she call her tat from ebay "ebayers"

as in

"I've had a few little ebayers arrive guys"

duck right off you thick bint, ahhh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After extensive googling and looking on Pinterest, I can confirm memory corners are NOT a thing. People have them at weddings or photos in memory of people who have passed, but they are not areas in lofts for looking at photos.
Unless shes hinting for a loft conversion. If I mention im taking my son up in the attic to look at photographs (jesus cant believe I just typed that) maybe someone will suggest a gifted loft conversion would be better!!! Always a motive with that one

Reactions: 6
She listened but made out that one of her fans told her 😂
Don't think for one second the amount of messages she dismisses, she would stumble across this advice 20 minutes after putting the story up.

Imagine if she looked into it and told people of facts instead of just laughing it off.
Imagine how many of her moronic army ordered themselves socket covers in the 20 mins or so before Hinch admitted she doesn’t have a bleeping clue?

The right thing to do would be:

- Delete the story where she shows them off
- Admit she gave out DANGEROUS and incorrect advice to millions of bots and some followers
- Explain and then link to the source of WHY they are dangerous and should not be used

Reactions: 21
A video of a “glow up” (🤢) but telling everyone to “focus on what’s inside”... whilst showing your weight loss/contouring/hair extensions/veneers/eyelash extensions/fake tan. Ok hun sure it’s what’s inside that counts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her photo albums trigger me 😆 why isn’t his first Christmas all in one album why is he swimming in one then it’s Christmas then her in the 90s can you imagine when he’s older and wants a look through albums they dont make any sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Unless shes hinting for a loft conversion. If I mention im taking my son up in the attic to look at photographs (jesus cant believe I just typed that) maybe someone will suggest a gifted loft conversion would be better!!! Always a motive with that one
Spent some time reading back.Seems she's been begging for the loft conversion for months.
Hence the convenient 'waiting area' on the landing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she say stuff like they are a hazard but NOT then explain. It’s irresponsible.
Because shes that thick she doesn’t actually know why they’re a hazard and probably can’t explain.

“So guyzzzzz they’re like dangerouzzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she already has a "memory corner", if I'm not mistaken she mentioned it last year and said she couldn't wait to take Ronnie up there to look at the photo albums and I'm almost certain she already has a label for it!

Reactions: 7
Was just talking to my mate about this theead ans how much it makes me laugh and she said "whos that about, that mrs thatch!?"
Shes just not known as much as she thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.