Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 139220
Didn't yous know Vest & snoop are like this 🤞🏽🤣
In fairness to him, I think Snoopy D wrote quite a few of his songs about Zoph and Lil Vesty.

Doggy Dog Life
New Booty (Soph’s had no work done!)
Nothing But A V’Thang
Ain’t No Fun (living in Castle Greyskull)
Institutionalized
I Wanna Thank Me ft Zophlora

Can’t wait for the album! 🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her story about taking Ronnie into the loft when he's older to look at photo albums, can't think of a worse place to sit, however I do think she'll get a loft conversion. That waiting area at the top of the stairs has probably been left so they have space to put stairs to the loft.
Hey,yeah she can talk to Trace for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs hinchnomes

Cleaning, cooking scrapping
Cant tell me that it didnt happen

Fed henry too much
Constant snacking

Whats happenin
Life's just tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It gives me so much rage! Wtf is wrong with them both? Nobody and I mean nobody talks like that apart from them 2 dickheads. I know we all have our own cutsie little ways we talk to our babies but they don’t even make sense when they do it. That child has got no hope! God help when he goes to school and has to re-learn all the words he already knows because he’ll realise they all don’t have an extra ‘s’ at the end of them
Oh imagine her to Ronnie have you hadsss a good dayssss a schoolssss little mannnnns lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she'd be as jealous as duck if she saw this woman's house
It's stunning
One of her followers

Wow i want to see more who is this?

@Justmephi
Sorry can't quote directly as your question is within the text box

it's our.bucks.home

Last edited:
Ronron who loves to run run apparently now loves to crawl instead 🙄

At least try keep up with your lies zophflora 🤥

ED6CFBD0-A6FD-49F2-806D-C3C0DEFF2F7F.jpeg

Reactions: 22
I had this bowl for my son. It’s rubbish 😂😂 he chucked it and it came apart and then he would hold the middle bit of the bowl so that he could tip all the food out. He was only around 14 months at the time. But it didn’t last very long with him. He was and still is a very destructive child so that could be the reason 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should not be promoting the use of plug socket covers. All modern sockets are actually safer WITHOUT covers.

Reference: Department of Health

“13A electrical socket inserts should not be used in health or social care premises, nor supplied for use in a home or residence“

“Any socket inserts currently in use should be withdrawn and responsibly disposed of.“

If anyone is interested there is lots more information here about why socket covers SHOULD NOT be used:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.