Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't wait to get back to the shops which are all open.
Come look at my stories my lovelies.Buy old stock.
Much better rake off for me ....he,he,he,he 😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she will have massive party for sir ronnie of maldon off camera but for the gram she will show a small low key birthday with just her an vestboy and brother henry
Doggy Ronnie will also get presents so he doesn’t feel left out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She literally just laughs when her son does anything and says “MuMmMAAaazzzz”. It irritates me so much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You're living the life I wish I was living. 22 degrees today and I live in a flat with no garden access 😭
For goodness sake what is wrong with you? You waited until 1.30pm? You have a toddler you need to be more kind to yourself. Get started earlier the rest of the day flys by.

Ooh no if you have dogs cut our the asti get straight onto the hard stuff my 4 have been, according to my OH been having a bad few days in this weather. Never mind all that be kind to you imbibe what you prefer quickly enough to ease down any pain thats my elderly advice. Works for me every time.

Last edited:
My god, hearing the way they talk to Ronnie makes my ears hurt! Poor kid will get the mick taken out of him if he speaks like those two idiots. Which, considering she's apparently so worried about him being bullied you would think she would do something about, poor kid has no hope! Why the need to add an S on to everything, were vestlife and grinch never taught to speak properly?
My bf’s dad always says things to my daughter like “whereza mumma, whereza dadda” makes me cringe so much 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.