Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she find the need to constantly touch Ronnie? I find that really strange. Is it her way to make sure he doesnt move? Leave him Be. Let him explore and develop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been posted but I haven't been on for a few days. First thing I had to do when I saw it was post here - what the actual duck.

Screenshot_20200527_161851_com.android.chrome.jpg

Link here

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Mrs Hinch listens when Tattlers warn her, but what the f***s with that memory corner

Reactions: 8
Why so much pasta n cheese n puff pastry... that poor baby... also never seen him actually move or stand or sit up or crawl.. i wondr why ..that's edited out. .. atlesst he seemed cheerful ...

Reactions: 3
She wouldnt have to bother with fake tan if instead of cleaning on a beautiful day like this, she could sit and sunbathe with her jug of spaghetti and apple juice drink she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Roses are red, violets are blue, hinch still
Won’t tell us about the bbq

New thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m actually so annoyed she’s got one of those hanging peg things (really don’t know what to call it). I now want to throw mine in the bin. But, unlike her, I’m a normal person and hang my knickers and socks on there, not my million bleeping cloths

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why but it really annoys me when she’s constantly stroking and touching Ronnie🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m actually so annoyed she’s got one of those hanging peg things (really don’t know what to call it). I now want to throw mine in the bin. But, unlike her, I’m a normal person and hang my knickers and socks on there, not my million bleeping cloths
I don't know why she acted like she's discovered this brand new thing 🤦‍♀️ I've got two to hang our underwear, socks and reusable cloths on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know why she acted like she's discovered this brand new thing 🤦‍♀️ I've got two to hang our underwear, socks and reusable cloths on 😂
To be fair that’s how she’s created this whole “brand”. Passing off tips and tricks that have been used for YEARS as brand new and life changing 😂

Same here would do anything for a garden
I would sell my soul to the devil for a garden.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been posted but I haven't been on for a few days. First thing I had to do when I saw it was post here - what the actual duck.

View attachment 139391

Link here
Buys 5 of everything she uses? Boxes of tampons too then I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After extensive googling and looking on Pinterest, I can confirm memory corners are NOT a thing. People have them at weddings or photos in memory of people who have passed, but they are not areas in lofts for looking at photos.
It's so odd. I'm a huge fan of photos, like borderline obsessed with them (I lost my parents as a kid and my brother a few years ago, so I'm a bit obsessed with having photo memories of EVERYTHING) I have loads of albums and I love having photos printed. One of my favourite things is to print off all my favourite pics of the year and I sit and make albums between Xmas and new year. (Top tip: get 50 free each month through Snapfish and store them!) But I just look at photos when I want to. I don't need a corner 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why but it really annoys me when she’s constantly stroking and touching Ronnie🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it is to reassure / remind herself that she has a child and that she loves him. I think a lot of it is also to show people how much she loves him so she gets gushing posts about how brilliant she is as a parent. I feel the need to constantly stroke him a bit odd as well but it is probably all for the Gram. I am sure there is a psychological term for it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.