Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so odd. I'm a huge fan of photos, like borderline obsessed with them (I lost my parents as a kid and my brother a few years ago, so I'm a bit obsessed with having photo memories of EVERYTHING) I have loads of albums and I love having photos printed. One of my favourite things is to print off all my favourite pics of the year and I sit and make albums between Xmas and new year. (Top tip: get 50 free each month through Snapfish and store them!) But I just look at photos when I want to. I don't need a corner 🤣
Now this is the sort of hints and tips i need in my life. Not how to scrub my minkeh...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it is to reassure / remind herself that she has a child and that she loves him. I think a lot of it is also to show people how much she loves him so she gets gushing posts about how brilliant she is as a parent. I feel the need to constantly stroke him a bit odd as well but it is probably all for the Gram. I am sure there is a psychological term for it
Nut nut?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After extensive googling and looking on Pinterest, I can confirm memory corners are NOT a thing. People have them at weddings or photos in memory of people who have passed, but they are not areas in lofts for looking at photos.
Lol 😆 just give it time... (and a bunch of crazy followers...) what a year 2020 has been

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s had some validation so she’s full of herself today isn’t she. Fucks sake. BBQ a distant memory. We still think you’re a greedy money obsessed donut who is a complete self obsessed narc. Off you duck duck, go have a cuppa with your MUMMAZ who we know is also living in the grey box and shitting in the same pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay, which one of you bastard trolls sprayed your hinchy neighbours garden furniture red?? 🤔 🤔 😂 😂
And she’s going beyond crazy about it when it’s only on her furniture covers it’s protected her furniture so what is she morning about? It’s not on her furniture

• Haha
Has anyone ever seen her offer Ronnie water with his food? Has she introduced a cup of any sort at all?

It's so odd. I'm a huge fan of photos, like borderline obsessed with them (I lost my parents as a kid and my brother a few years ago, so I'm a bit obsessed with having photo memories of EVERYTHING) I have loads of albums and I love having photos printed. One of my favourite things is to print off all my favourite pics of the year and I sit and make albums between Xmas and new year. (Top tip: get 50 free each month through Snapfish and store them!) But I just look at photos when I want to. I don't need a corner 🤣
I do the same. I put together a big album each year by using FreePrints for 45 prints each month and then I do separate albums for holidays or special occasions. I love looking back through photos.

Reactions: 9
Is that her bbq in the background is it why she put a bbq Cover over her “bbq George foreman table” To hide the fact but if so thought it lived in the garage!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.