Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone earlier mentioned her on TikTok so went over to check it out..interestingly she has 333k followers on there. Bit of a difference to insta!

Also I'm howling at Vestlifes page...he has just over 1k followers, has posted no videos, his profile pic is basically just Hinch with him in the background and he is following one other account....

I will give you all 3million guesses who that person is?😂
Surely he has photos of himself? Surely they have photos they don't take just for the gram..? Surely their lives arent that bleeping tit and empty??

Reactions: 2
With respect calling someone you’ve never met a woman is what Tattle is all about. In fact it should be Tattle’s slogan.

Tattle - A Place To Call People You’ve Never Met A woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
‘ Beautiful inside and out’ what a fecking Awful, vomit inducing comment. Do they have access to her colonoscopy/gastroscopy/bronchoscopy results? How can anyone comment that someone is beautiful on the inside when she is a vapid, boring individual whose insides are probably nothing near beautiful with the slop she pours down into them and the fags/chemicals she inhales into her lungs. Stop the world, I want to get off.
Their heads are far enough up her bleached hole u would think they know, but her black heart has impaired their vision 🙄😂

Reactions: 1

Mrs Hinch I found this article from your favourite paper...it tells you how to check if your dog is overweight and uses Henrys breed as an example.

PLEASE do something about his weight, he needs a better diet, more exercise and more stimulation. Not once have we ever seen you or Jamie playing with him, other than the treat trick you make him do. Where are the balls? The toys? The tug ropes? He will be a very unhappy unhealthy dog if you dont so something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why all the dogs groomed by that company are required to wear a bandana for their after picture? Is this a thing? Is there any reason for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy reading these threads as some stuff was constructive. Now people just sound like vile, vindictive arseholes. Some of the stuff coming out peoples mouths is atrocious. & before anyone opens their traps NO I'm not a "Hincher" or anyone remotely related to her in fact I live in Birmingham and have never met her in my life. I draw the line at abusing a child, an innocent animal and calling someone a woman whom you've never met in your entire life. Have an opinion, but dont trash your own opinions by saying something nasty because you've got nothing better to say.
Yes
Well that’s me not sleeping that face morph is terrifying 😂
Try some of that sleep spray, iv heard its good, unless your planning to cook a roast tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of her followers must be bigger girls and I wonder how she makes them feel? Whenever she posts the picture of her when she was heavier it’s always with a “I was big and that is BAD then I fixed myself” vibe about it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Arnies of Essex, luxury dog groomers. Sounds as luxury as Audrey's of Weatherfield. Where I'm sure you can get a lovely "do" for half the price

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate people who say beauty comes from within. I worked with a woman who looked like Princess Jasmine absolutely beautiful striking woman. Total cow. To everyone. Horrible mother as well. Still hot though and nothing changed that.

Reactions: 11
HOW is this the same person? I know faces can change as you mature and develop but duck MEEEEE
There’s and awful lot of 🔪, 💉 and 💷 involved to ‘transform’ that face into today’s Soph. I’m sorry but it was 💷 wasted! Atv!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.