Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this shouldn’t shock me but I still can’t believe she is so thick, letting him sleep in that gypsy basket! He’s almost 1 you utter twit! I suppose it shows he’s not as active as she makes him out to be! Is it going to take him falling out of it and hurting himself before she grows a brain?
Hopefully by throwing that in the bin will be her next form of baby proofing

Reactions: 7
Babies scream! Putting a vest on mine is like you’re torturing her for information. Just need to get on with it Soph!
Im walking borderline child abuse trying to get my 2 year old dressed. Headlock, sit on her and pin her down. Shes like a crocodile on drugs!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little tit
Dudley Dursley always springs to mind when I think of Ronjonlonglegs in a few years time 😂

bcbb3fcdfd128885dd60a5a11ca5554a.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments
I’m a mum of 3 granny to 7 (2 are step but they’re still mine lol). And I think Hinch is a massive cockwomble. She’s dangerous, vain and vapid. Veston Blumenthal is a useless bawbag and Henry handsnomesssss is a fat pompous spoilt chicken strip. I feel sorry for RonJonMossEater he’s a wee toot. But if she carries on he’ll be an entitled toot
That is all. She’s a granny my arse Get in the bin grandma 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m a mum of 3 granny to 7 (2 are step but they’re still mine lol). And I think Hinch is a massive cockwomble. She’s dangerous, vain and vapid. Veston Blumenthal is a useless bawbag and Henry handsnomesssss is a fat pompous spoilt chicken strip. I feel sorry for RonJonMossEater he’s a wee toot. But if she carries on he’ll be an entitled toot
That is all. She’s a granny my arse Get in the bin grandma 🤣
You had me at Veston Blumenthal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just put a tshirt on him, it's a boiling hot day no need to faff about with a long sleeved babygro. Why does she make everything so difficult??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept! I don’t profess to be a fashion icon, quite the opposite but her choice of clothes bore me to death!!!!!!! What is it with those awful cheap dresses?
She is certainly an odd one! I’m sure she wasn’t this strange when she started out, I actually didn’t mind her in the beginning (sorry, I know!) I was either insane or she has changed because she drives me crazy and I have had to avoid watching her as much. I’ve missed the moss bowl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bought that cleaning diary that someone put up a few threads back (don’t judge me, I really struggle with cleaning motivation and to remember when I last did things so I’m hoping this will help, particularly when baby arrives in September) and WOW I’d be really pissed at Hinch if I were the couple that make this. Hers is almost a page for page rip off.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
£8 each for a shapeless sack.
Dunno why she didn’t just use bin liners from home bargs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even tit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog tit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How the hell is she gonna cope with proper temper tantrums when doron is older if she can't get his poppers done up at 11 months!! My child is 13 months and can be like a bull!! But you just have to go to the other side of him and persevere!! The woman is literally useless. BUT!! Que the sheep with the "it's okay soph, your just learning" and "your such an amazing mummy soph" 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I gave up any clothing (besides the 3 button vests) with poppers on when my son was about 8 month old, mainly because I got pregnant again and couldn’t deal with being drop kicked in the stomach everytime I tried to to lay him down to do it 🤣🤣🤣 much easier to just pop him in some pjs, forget poppers hahaha

Reactions: 5
Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even tit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog tit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢
Ano, where are the dogs toys and not even a ball in the garden? I think he just sleeps and eats and gets a short walk to look at the fields once a month 🙄 poor thing must be bored shitless

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she really letting that fat duck of a dog wipe it’s crappy arse all over her pillows? Jesus 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.