Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord!!! Is it bad im sat drinking martini asti whilst sitting in the sun with my feet in my toddlers paddling pool at 1.30pm in the afternoon?? Or am I doing it wrong and robinsons out of a squash bottle is the way to go?

You're living the life I wish I was living. 22 degrees today and I live in a flat with no garden access 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I bet she'd be as jealous as duck if she saw this woman's house
It's stunning
One of her followers

Screenshot_20200526_205458.jpg
Screenshot_20200526_205908.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So she tells all the sheep just be yourself but hides behind Gretel ..you couldn't make it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I get the impression she’s “signing off” for the night now. No doubt the rest of her evening will be spent on here 👀 hello soph, atb x👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Erghhhh. Does she not realise the harm she does to her followers, making a montage ending with her looking slim and 'glow up' her followers are obsessed with her (ref any of her grid posts comments...). She never shares the final part of the story i.e. she had a gastric band to be that slim, she didn't pay for that product/item etc... Which makes her followers feel that these things could be obtainable to them which is unlikely.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I dunno, im all for people glowing up and showing how they've changed for the good especially if they had a hard time in school. But I just felt her glow up grid post was a look at me and give me attention, I get the impression she was one of those pretty girls who knew it and very confident in herself and looks. Im guessing it was planned along with the sorting of photos just for content. Good on her if she had issues of bullying growing up over looks and weight and she is comfortable and proud of who she is now, but I just dont get that vibe from her.

Reactions: 10
Somebody stop them! It's natural selection at its finest 🤦
omg I was then coming on here to say the same thing! People genuinely do baffle me sometimes.
im not the brightest candle on the cake by any means but duck me sideways and call me sally this is RIDICULOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You're living the life I wish I was living. 22 degrees today and I live in a flat with no garden access 😭
Oh I feel this on such a personal level. 7th floor flat with no balcony. Dread to think what lurks in the communal areas/lifts at the best of times, let alone now during a global pandemic :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jesus christ, she looks like a different person! 😱 And it's not just body and age changes as she's just turned 30, its plain to see she's had a lot of work done! 😱

Glow up is a relatively new term for me. My glow up is still in the making 🤣 (seriously uped my game during lockdown) I just know my glow up will be natural no surgeries needed here. Her sheep will fall for this and think its all come naturally. They need to open thier eyes

How long as she been with vestlife? How soon into their relationship did she get Henry and parade him around like a baby? She’s so clearly one of those women determined to play house even if it’s with someone else’s bloke. Urgh sickening. Why does she look 47 when she’s prob aged 25 in that photo of baby Henry?!

Reactions: 7
Haha this comment is brill! It’s prob been deleted now 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
It's not even that bad of a comment. Like how much of a narcissist do you have to be to not allow anything but arse kissing comments when you have such a large following. Like she is such an unrealistic bleep. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.