Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
them hinchers are as mad as box of crayons getting all their vests in a twist over a fat bleeping dog😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but the comment asking who did your make up to the 'make up artist' had me shooting coke (cola) out of both nostrils in laughter....

Gonna ask for advice on how to get cola stains out of my rug now... Is it mayonnaise or WD40 that will get it out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So basically to have a successful glow up you need to go from fat to skinny? (And cosmetic procedures too)

so what’s her message to all her fat hinchers on a low income? They can never glow up?
Because they don’t have the funds for a gastric band and fillers?

I’m not judging fat people I am also on the chubbier side, size 18 😂 but who cares I birthed a kid (18 months ago🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) and I’m squishy 🤣 Could do with losing a few pounds for my health not vanity 🤣

why does being fat or even just slightly overweight have to do with not being happy? Being skinny doesn’t bring you happiness 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a skeleton and she’s the most depressing sad sack of a human and she’s still not deep down happy!

she doesn’t know the meaning of true happiness she obviously think being skinny, having money, buying constant tat, over feeding the fat dog and pretending Ron is doing more than he is.
She needs to calm down abit and actually take a proper break off Instagram and stop making out to her idiot hinchers that her life is perfect Cos it really isn’t it’s a mask just covering a really sad lonely existence, I would rather be fat and happy and enjoy my life not caring if I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror with a double chin whilst playing with my child, she spends too much time being so vain and worrying about what she looks like! Looks don’t last forever!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Tattle gossip alert 👀👀

so my dog comments hurt hinches cousin apperntly shes messaging me now the "so called cousin"😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion: Here’s my terrifying “glow-up”, but Henry’s still fat, time to ‘Grow up’ Soph, you silly twit!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion - Henry’s got lots of calories to burn or else he’s going to end up in Hinch’s urn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My mom bought me a Naf Co 54 jacket off the market and wondered why I refused to wear it 😂😂😂 1992 was not a good year for fashion 😭
I had a Joe bloggs t shirt and jeans nicked off our washing line early nineties 😳 they were all the rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
ffs soph if ya reading this please stop pretending to be "your cousin" and message me trying to portrait yourself as St Theresa

🙈

🙈
"being in the wood picking up sticks is allowed" - I didn't see this in the daily Coronavirus briefing

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mrs Hinch I found this article from your favourite paper...it tells you how to check if your dog is overweight and uses Henrys breed as an example.

PLEASE do something about his weight, he needs a better diet, more exercise and more stimulation. Not once have we ever seen you or Jamie playing with him, other than the treat trick you make him do. Where are the balls? The toys? The tug ropes? He will be a very unhappy unhealthy dog if you dont so something.
But... she tucks him into his own bed, in his own room, with his own personalised teddy bear every night isn’t that what you’re supposed to do with dogs? 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Professional Photo shoot.
Especially now their allowed to be open. Cake smash or some tit like that I imagine with Henry ofcourse

Nothing in return? They must be having a laugh. How do they think she “earns“ (I use the term loosely) her dosh? The amount she gets per post, not to mention all the freebies and god knows what else. These people are either stupid or deluded. Or both.
I don’t think these people actually realise THEY have paid for that extension, that kitchen, that dog, that baby, the Botox in her face. It’s crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The size of the portion that ron got for lunch was actually REDICULOUS. His portion was bigger than jamies. How does she not look at the plate & think wow im over feeding my child. Also the way she speaks to him is going to give him massive speech delays. She says worried about him being bullied in school. Well he 100% will be bullied if you carry on uploading pics/vids of him and calling him “tufty manz” for millions of ppl to see???? Like I can assure you sophie, he is going to be bullied because of the creepy cringey tit that you’re doing on camera for attention. Selfish woman. I wish someone would step in and support her with her parenting because it obviously does not come naturally to her and thats okay, it happens, but please somebody help her before that poor kid is damaged beyond repair.

Also the fat dog needs discipline. I remember her a few times posting and laughing at the fact he stole food out of her hand or off of her plate. Why is that funny? Its worrying. When ronnies holding some food, that fat dog could take his poor little hand off. I bet she wouldnt even tell the dog off if it bit ron, she’d think it was cute & post a vid saying “my handsomezz is sulking cos i told him off for biting his brothers face off. Naughty manzz mumma loves u did u strain ur poor little tufty neck while reaching up to maul your brother. Poor hansnomes”. She makes me so sick.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope the hinchers in the cheap dresses don't catch on fire at their fancy back garden bar bs .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.