Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where on earth is her child whilst she's sitting titting about with scrapbooks on a beautiful day like today?
I don't even get to pee in peace and she gets all the time in the world to do whatever she wants? I guess that's just how it is when your husband has a proper job and you actually parent your own child?
He’s always napping in the bloody Moses basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrronnieblesshislongsocks’ weaning journey! I’ve heard it all, now. Wtf? Instead of finding other ways to make money off of your child, why don’t you just feed him, love him, and keep him safe from the world of social media? We don’t need to know what he eats at every bleeping meal time. We don’t need to know every sleep he has. We also don’t need to know everything he points at. Just stop being a dick, and trying to find ways to bump up your bank account. And no, I won’t be buying your baby weaning/recipe book.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie; mawninnnnzzzzerrr

What ya doin up Der manzzzz ( he’s actually down there not up there)
Lol

Ffs ..... sooo .... bleeping ...... annoying
I don’t knowsss anyonesss in Essexsss whoss speaks likesss this addinsss an ssss toooosss everythinssss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How many times she gonna say SscraPP BooKs
The way she speaks really grates on me! I know it’s been mentioned on here a million times but god it was so noticeable on her videos of the ssccrrapppp bbookksssss this morning. One I noticed was the way she says ‘bits’ go back and listen, you’ll know what I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it the same sort of memory corner as when you put a tepee up with his favourite books in, that you were going to read to him every night ....lasted about 3 days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jamie; mawninnnnzzzzerrr

What ya doin up Der manzzzz ( he’s actually down there not up there)
Lol

Ffs ..... sooo .... bleeping ...... annoying
I don’t knowsss anyonesss in Essexsss whoss speaks likesss this addinsss an ssss toooosss everythinssss
It gives me so much rage! Wtf is wrong with them both? Nobody and I mean nobody talks like that apart from them 2 dickheads. I know we all have our own cutsie little ways we talk to our babies but they don’t even make sense when they do it. That child has got no hope! God help when he goes to school and has to re-learn all the words he already knows because he’ll realise they all don’t have an extra ‘s’ at the end of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s kind of sad Ronnie’s almost 1 and never known life outside of their house. He’s going to have a big shock when he’s around loud people / noises

Reactions: 12
Why does she waste so much time on different scrapbooks? Weaning one, sleep one prob has a crappy nappy one too! I couldn't even be arsed to fill in one baby book when I had one 😂 The constant updating their weight, height, first words etc I gave up after the first month and launched it into a cupboard somewhere 😂 duck noting down all the crap she does! Go play with him instead you mad bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the difference between likes and views on grid posts. See she’s got over 1000000 views on that daft video but is that the same as likes?
No click on the views and it'll show you the likes. Think it's like 170k

Another day and Mrs Hinch is really scraping the barrel for content now. Who the hell is interested in your old photos especially the ones where you cover your face - Imbecile! It's patently obvious now that she has done the cleaning to death and is desperately trying to think of some other crap which she thinks will interest her followers. I cannot imagine anybody in their right mind who would think your old photos are remotely interesting but notice I did say 'in their right mind' and you cannot really say that about most of your fans so they will most likely gush about them. very sad really :-(

• Haha
I honestly think that woman has a serious mental health condition... I am obsessed with making notes and i have done all of my life( i believe it keeps me sane with a 50hr week job and a young family) however this level of obsessive organisation needs medical attention....unless shes just so frikken bored of her life.🤷🏼‍♀️
You have an actual real job, she has duck all else to do as Sir napsalot isn’t exactly wearing her out is he... if all I had to do was faff with a baby that does nothing, pet a fat dog and rinse my sink I would have scrap books ( nah just kidding about the scrap books) 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up with all grinch’s stories from yesterday and today. I have rage so much it’s stupid haha but she wants to make a memory corner for Ronnie to go and sit in when he’s older.. maybe try making some bleeping memories for him first. All he’s going to have to sit and look at is you in cartoon form on a ‘flash cardboard cut out’ and a picture of his mummaz at her book signing along with a million copies of each shite book because his mums a self centred twit. Seriously what is ronnie going to have to look back on as he grows up? She’s already only interested in focusing on showing him the photos of her, when he was looking through the album last night it was all ‘that’s henry’ that’s mumma’ nobody else in that album then soph? Just you and fat lardsnomes? And no soph nobody spotted that random picture of you on your school trip, I went bsck on her stories and it literally wasn’t in sight. It was all strategically placed on that table for content for your new grid post which is a load of utter bollocks too 🤢
It’s all so fake! Everything is fake! Would love to be a fly on the wall for the reality.....

• Haha
She’s not talking in a natural tone that’s why she’s getting tongue twisted and sounds like an idiot trying to pretend she something she’s not. The baby is going to go to school talking like an idiot too if they carry on talking to him like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Put it this way, when we moved house I showed my 14year old things I had kept for memories. School work etc. Her reply ‘why would you even keep all that!?’ So out it went before we moved. Kid couldn’t care less about trivial things from their childhood. He’s not going to sit in that corner unless she forces him!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.