Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is going to grow up to be Dudley Dursley (Harry Potter’s obnoxious cousin) and she will always think him the innocent victim

it’s the worst kind of parent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Do you reckon she will try get herself on celeb goggle box like Stacey did? Just seen it’s back 5th June and they kept recording tit with book mics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel sorry for the kids parents in his class. He’ll never be in the wrong! Kids fall in and out of friendships. She’ll be online wailing about it!
He will grow up to be an even bigger entitled hole than her. Poor little git. It isn’t his fault. She will ruin him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was told Jamie worked in advertising... conveniently. Do you think he’s now her ‘svengali’ manager pimping her out for cash?? Why is he always at home?

Reactions: 10
Why does she use the Gretel filter?

I know the blah blah its a security blanket blah blah absolutely lying crap she spouts ... but she clearly loves herself and thinks shes 10/10 ... so why hide behind it?

Remember the business trip to Belgium this year and she did a big group video and all the instagrammers kept ducking down so they wouldn't have to have that filter on their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate it when I see she uses something I’ve loved for years! It puts me right off it!
I hate it!!! Especially when it then sells out due to copy cats needing it or when you’ve lived an account or company for years then she tags them suddenly they turn into pricks lusting over her mention 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else get the feeling she doesn’t actually know what a humidifier is? Another excellent review there Soph! ATV.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I hate it when I see she uses something I’ve loved for years! It puts me right off it!
Yes pisses me off too, I have used Lee Stafford range for many years i even tweeted him saying i loved his products - yes i was arse licking at the time 🤣 Soph also has the same egg house as me, bought that 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That "stairs basket" is basically a hinch haul of brand new stuff. Not like there's 3 odd socks, a pen and some half used sun screen in there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have never heard of misophonia,but just googled it and oh my I think I have it, Zophlora pronunciation of certain words ie Flasccchh , fresschhh and the sound that she has too much saliva fills me with rage
I also find my husband eating sound and slurping his tea irritating but not as much as the grinch.
Haha my MIL does that. “LuncHHHH” and “fresHHHH” drives me potty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
168DF484-7023-413A-8328-F30153609478.jpeg
168DF484-7023-413A-8328-F30153609478.jpeg So there’s this whole serious convo abouther fighting back ....with that god forsaken awful greyed filter!! Seriously who can take her seriously!!!! bleeping joke

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate it!!! Especially when it then sells out due to copy cats needing it or when you’ve lived an account or company for years then she tags them suddenly they turn into pricks lusting over her mention 😡
Yep! Then they get a swift unfollow. I think I’ve shown most of my “hincher” friends the light now. They’ve all realised what a prick she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else get the feeling she doesn’t actually know what a humidifier is? Another excellent review there Soph! ATV.
But shes heard "they're really good"....people have said "they're good".... hopefully it'll be good.... I mean what else do you honestly want from a product??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.