Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really really hope she babyproofs her house and soon. That picture gave me such anxiety..I would bet my life on the fact those drawers aren't attached to the wall. He could easily pull them over..or shake it so some of that grey tat falls down. She is clearly on the other side of the room and would have no chance of getting to him in time..it takes a split second for tit like that to happen.

Oh she makes my blood boil!! Poor Ronnie :(
Those 2 huge lanterns in the corner make me feel nervous now she has a baby that’s moving. It wouldn’t take much for Ronnie to throw a toy and smash them!!

Reactions: 16
Probably why he doesnt work anymore or go out with any friends
He’s probably not allowed a life outside of castle Greyskull

New here, my god is she annoying?! One question I’ve always had.. why the duck does the dog have a bedroom?!?!
Cus Zoph is a twit and feels the need to humanise her lardy spoilt dog (although we know it’s not his fault, it’s hers) she can’t look after herself properly. She should never have been allowed to be in charge of other people’s/animals well being.

Reactions: 13
'what if no one wants to play with ronnie'
'what if a girl breaks Ronnie's heart'
'what if he gets bullied'

Sophie why are you obsessed with making your son the victim in all your scenarios? He could grow up and be the one the leaving kids out, breaking a girls heart, being the bully? Or perhaps be could just be a normal human without all these situations you are creating.

Just let him be the baby he is then the child he will be, let him be a child and just be there for him.
Totally agree. She’s going to get a shock. Kids don’t all get on funny enough and they can be quite cruel to each other. Concentrate on raising your kid to not be the bully and forget thinking your kid is going to be an angel 🙄.

When my son came out of nursery one day at 3 years old I was absolutely mortified when he announced he no longer liked one of his friends called Freddie. He was very angry about it but gave us no reasons to why. When he saw Freddie in the car park going into nursery he would glare at him and say ‘ go away.’
After a couple of weeks of this husband and I were getting concerned and I finally spoke to the nursery nurse and said I’m horrified my lovely, sweet boy had suddenly ‘ turned on ‘ this kid please tell me he’s not like this in class. The teacher laughed and said ‘ no not at all. It’s completely normal don’t worry about it. They fall out and make a new best friend every day at this age but also I think I might know why he’s suddenly very annoyed at him... Freddie’s cousin started here a month again and obviously they are very close and they’ve been leaving him out of play. He’s probably jealous.’
I never knew I’d be dealing with such politics at 3 years lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good morning 😊
1, is she really trying to tell us she doesn't know what Henry's doing 🙄 it wasn't long ago you had a seat there to stop Henry going there.
2, when is she going baby proof her home!?
3, she isn't going to find motherhood easy at all (not that I'm saying it's easy, it's not, it's bloody hard work) but, I think she thought it was going to be all light and airy fairy! I'm starting to see the cracks now that she finds it hard already (Ronnie not wanting breakfast, Ronnie not wanting to get dressed, Ronnie chucking food, Ronnie screaching (he gets that's from you!)
Her house will no longer be fit for a princess, it will be a mess, untidy, dirty with baby hands everywhere.
She will give insta up when he gets bit older as she won't be able to cope with him moving, touching everything, her house won't be just hers anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Those 2 huge lanterns in the corner make me feel nervous now she has a baby that’s moving. It wouldn’t take much for Ronnie to throw a toy and smash them!!
I have a lantern very similar to them and those metal edges are quite sharp. He will know about it if he pulls one of them on him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's wearing a brown top from ebay guyzzz. Pretty sure i didn't see that in her wardrobe..... maybe that was in the big pile of clothes she had behind her while she was taking the poor me wardrobe picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate bullying and she is quite right to be worried about it but posting every little detail of that poor child's life on Instagram is doing him no favours in the future. She is probably one of those mams who wail and sob at the school gates as their child enters for their first day at school , traumatising them before they even go in. On an aside, my lad is 47 now but I remember his first day at school where I just shoved him in and told him he would have great fun and I'd see him later. When I picked him up in the afternoon I asked what he had had for dinner, what he had done in class and who he played with. He answered "Nobody would play with me" I told him not to bother and we would go the shop for sweets. I got the same answer every day and each day he got a bag of sweets and by the Thursday I was frantic with worry and told hubby to take the day off work on the Friday and stand behind the school wall at playtime. When he got back he told me our lad was playing football with a load of other kids the whole of playtime. I picked him up that afternoon, asked the same question and got the same answer. He got no sweets that day but he did get a clip around the lug for fibbing! Stop showing every move your little lad makes Mrs Hinch, it will come back to haunt you - and him. Stay safe people x
This is brilliant! I love it 😂😂😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All these for me. When I do watch her videos it's always with the sound off. Repetitive sounds trigger me also, anyone tapping a pen is a no no, chomping, heavy breathing the list is endless.
heavy breathing
Noisy nasal breathing
Eating with mouth open
people chewing with their mouth open

list is endless. I can’t leave the house without earplugs and cannot share my sleeping space with anyone, it’s a nightmare to live with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has someone actually made their stairs like Jaws teeth on purpose? 😂
Screenshot_20200523_093320.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Noticed a lot on here about misophonia recently, Hinch is a huge trigger for me- can anyone pin point exactly ‘what it is’? For me it’s the ‘p’ sounds and too much saliva 😤 physically can’t stand it, fills me with intense rage- anyone else care to share theirs???
For his it's the sh and tch sound. It's so exaggerated.

Reactions: 11
Now about to catch up on this new thread, just read the last thread catching up from last night

@InstaFamous ‘Please take me tonight death’

gahahahahahahahagaga I’m still laughing about it 😂

• Haha
Totally agree. She’s going to get a shock. Kids don’t all get on funny enough and they can be quite cruel to each other. Concentrate on raising your kid to not be the bully and forget thinking your kid is going to be an angel 🙄.

When my son came out of nursery one day at 3 years old I was absolutely mortified when he announced he no longer liked one of his friends called Freddie. He was very angry about it but gave us no reasons to why. When he saw Freddie in the car park going into nursery he would glare at him and say ‘ go away.’
After a couple of weeks of this husband and I were getting concerned and I finally spoke to the nursery nurse and said I’m horrified my lovely, sweet boy had suddenly ‘ turned on ‘ this kid please tell me he’s not like this in class. The teacher laughed and said ‘ no not at all. It’s completely normal don’t worry about it. They fall out and make a new best friend every day at this age but also I think I might know why he’s suddenly very annoyed at him... Freddie’s cousin started here a month again and obviously they are very close and they’ve been leaving him out of play. He’s probably jealous.’
I never knew I’d be dealing with such politics at 3 years lol 😂
Aww. I work in year 1 and oh my the reasons we have fall outs are hilarious and you want to see the eye rolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed a lot on here about misophonia recently, Hinch is a huge trigger for me- can anyone pin point exactly ‘what it is’? For me it’s the ‘p’ sounds and too much saliva 😤 physically can’t stand it, fills me with intense rage- anyone else care to share theirs???
when she’s talking for ages and you can hear her swallow between sentances 🤮 if she didn’t have her gob and throat so close to the phone I don’t think I’d hear it so much 🤣 makes me rage like I wanna shove her phone down her neck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From the video on the last thread where she was on this morning. Let's all just remember that this morning dropped her like a sack of foxshit for LQOC - a proper cleaner who wouldn't dream of using immature pathetic old lady filter on her business page. If only she could buy class like she buys her followers
This is 1 of my biggest questions about Hinchy poo and why her buying of so many bots is ridiculous. And so out of touch and fake as duck. Proper cleaning accounts like LQOC and many others are all around the same amount of followers give or take. 191,000 for her. 55k for DC etc. Actual cleaners who know what they’re doing, it’s their job, they clean filthy houses and make them nice again. This gif wanks taps, flicks Dave about and washes 2 items, and shes the queen bee. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Now it seems she’s moving into a weaning and home channel. And she can’t do either of them. Unless you count huge portions Of sloppy eggy gloop as food or a grey version of Steptoes back yard as stylish. It’s. So. Cluttered. Makes my teeth itch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.