Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like you. With your slop in a jug or crisps for dinner. Ok
Ronnie loves his dinner like me? What ? 😂 someone that loves their food doesnt live off cup a soups, spaghetti hoops and sludge out of a jug love. Havent ever seen you tuck into anything, never seen pictures of your plates of dinner either 🤣cos you dont eat a normal meal on a plate you eat liquids out of a jug. Need to Get yourself down toby carvery love once its open again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you need to cook mince off first and then add the veg. Or do I not cook right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is desperate to collab with the ordinary skin line...ive used this for around 5 years and i can guarantee the idiotic fool will have it sold out everywhere....the woman is SOOOO annoying.....and that beef “stir fry” WTF? Has she been sniffing false nail glue!! What an absolute dimwit
She’s not doing a very good job of getting a collab with them, she’s hardly doing their products justice when she only shows her face with a filter over it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe if she showed her natural skin before using and then again a few weeks later she’d be in with more of a chance. She’s a complete numpty though

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Hinch can't cook a roast yet portrays herself as a host

Reactions: 11
My son had plagiocephaly as a baby (flat head syndrome) it was at his 8 mths check up the HV said his head was on the large side and at first was suspected to have hydrocephalus after a MRI it came back he just had a large head (he was massive but was in proportion to his body) but the consultant said he had slight plagiocephaly as he hadn’t going on his tummy (he screamed and made himself sick if I put him on it) He did say it was very common especially on the back of the head as that’s where babies tend to lay but if it was the sides he would of maybe had to wear a helmet to correct it as it’s not often they form back into the correct shape on its own, she needs to start laying him on his back or his other side if she wants to help him.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
No wonder the roast kept her up all night if that's her idea of a stir fry! Christ knows what she'd try to pass off as a roast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you need to cook mince off first and then add the veg. Or do I not cook right?
Either, depends what you're cooking I suppose and what method works best for you.

For example, I brown my mince off before cooking it through properly in with my Ragu sauce I've made and cook it that way for pasta meals. But if I'm doing cottage pie I cook it all the way through with onions, before adding my carrots. Let it cool so I can add the mash without it sinking. Then whack on 190c for X amount of time so it's piping hot again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Perhaps Ma Barker was meant to be coming over to cook the roast and now the plan has changed? Poor old zoph...someone #gift her a roast, we can't have her suffering like this 🙄

That mince she just made actually looked really nice. Credit where it’s due. Why couldn’t she just make a big batch of that and turn it into a Shepard’s pie for all of them? She makes absolutely no sense! She can clearly cook
Exatly what I was thinking! Why not all have that? Or at least make a big batch to have another day if you just fancy a takeaway tonight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why can’t Jamie cook? He does nothing!! 🤷‍♀️ I’ll hold my hands up now I hate cooking and have never cooked a meal from scratch for my family. My husband enjoys it, is very good at it and we eat really well. I see it as a trade off. We both work. I do most of the cleaning and keep the house in check. We share the taking care of the pets and our son. We never agreed it would be that way, it just works and I think most families are like this. What does Jamie do a part from cut the grass ffs ?
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps Ma Barker was meant to be coming over to cook the roast and now the plan has changed? Poor old zoph...someone #gift her a roast, we can't have her suffering like this 🙄

I'm thinking Ma is stuck in the garage, and can't get out because they've filled it up with that much tat that no longer serve Soph any purpose. By purpose, I mean valid affiliate links.

Poor ma having to live off protein bars and bottled water that they have to throw over to her, until lockdock is over and they can get to the tip to empty their Poundland Aladdin's cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is desperate to collab with the ordinary skin line...ive used this for around 5 years and i can guarantee the idiotic fool will have it sold out everywhere....the woman is SOOOO annoying.....and that beef “stir fry” WTF? Has she been sniffing false nail glue!! What an absolute dimwit
Same. Been an avid Ordinary fan for ages. I’m gutted this mess has got her hands on it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When the hell did you put mash with stir fry??? To me that was more of a gone wrong cottage pie or just mince, veg and mash.... my god no wonder she didn’t wanna cook a Sunday dinner 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So I found it guys... she was up all night thinking about attempting to make a roast even though she’s made one for her family before? Even the Yorkshire’s were from scratch😂😂 On her oven highlights!

Caught out!!!

Don’t see why she doesn’t just say she can’t be arsed so is gonna have a takeaway, we have all been there😂😂
corrr that’s a tit looking roast that. Maybe Jamie convinced her not to cook one. My husband would talk me out of cooking a roast too if I ever served him that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.