Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is going to grow up to be Dudley Dursley (Harry Potter’s obnoxious cousin) and she will always think him the innocent victim

it’s the worst kind of parent
I bet this is history repeating itself.. she’ll baby Ron all his life, like her mum did with her.

Reactions: 10
It's because her veneers are too big for her gob
when did she get veneers? I mean I know she has got them it’s obvious but again a very costly process (usually involving her type going to Turkey for the procedure)

Reactions: 2
One thing I will say is good on her for showing/saying she uses baby SPF on Ronnie. That’s something I can get behind her encouraging people to buy and use.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But shes heard "they're really good"....people have said "they're good".... hopefully it'll be good.... I mean what else do you honestly want from a product??
Surely as an influencer she should explain to her sheep WHY they might need a humidifier in a baby’s room? Not just because it might be ‘good’. They’ll all rush out and order one then post saying ‘Mrs Hinch made me buy it but I don’t know what to do with it ’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
when did she get veneers? I mean I know she has got them it’s obvious but again a very costly process (usually involving her type going to Turkey for the procedure)

I'm assuming before she became Mrs Hinch.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to have them lol

Still hoovering the sides with your pissy toilet hoover?
Also, your hair is a bit try at the minute? Try washing it you bleeping cretin

I reckon she has one for each room. All of them #gifted too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looked on ebay, the boob tube dress shes been going on about has sold 150 in the last hour 😂 £7.99 obviously just cheap tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely as an influencer she should explain to her sheep WHY they might need a humidifier in a baby’s room? Not just because it might be ‘good’. They’ll all rush out and order one then post saying ‘Mrs Hinch made me buy it but I don’t know what to do with it ’.
Absolutely....by she not an influencer....she's a con artist!!

Reactions: 12
I swear to god if Jojo Maman Bebe start gifting her stuff, I will die. My little one is always dressed in Jojo, I love the brand so much. Hinch will/is destroying the reputation of this classic company. Let’s hope Jojo are sensible enough to realise, she will only bring them down and she is not the target audience they are after.
I am sorry if I sound ‘snobby’ but we all know she makes the things she touches tacky!

Reactions: 26
Have been lurking for a long time, follow all prawnpurse, sofahinch etc etc on insta but HAD to comment. I think that before lockdown SS said she has sonething exciting to announce. We see Hinch with microphones, Then lockdown happened. During this time they both been making loads of $hizer arty crafty stuff. I reckon they are collaborating a home style together so basically making all this stuff now to show whats to come. The mic hinch keeps showing is what shes using for the voice over for the ads. Could be wrong tho.

Also i cant stand the waSCHHH and how she said little....its like lit'l. Her nasal voice is excruciating and pior Ronford Christie has no chance at school.

So yes im a newbie commenter but love these threads.
AT effin V

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looked on ebay, the boob tube dress shes been going on about has sold 150 in the last hour 😂 £7.99 obviously just cheap tit
I’d rather walk around naked and that wouldn’t be a pretty sight for anyone 👌🏻😂

To be fair neither of us two can talk. We are always cold even in 25c heat, but have the windows open in winter at night for when the night sweats kick in 😂😂😂😂😂
Yep but we have medical conditions and plus we are cool cats and kittens so duck the Hinch lol.

I wear lounge suits and use blankets downstairs cus it’s bloody cold in that tiled floor hell but upstairs I parade around like I’m in Ibiza 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear to god if Jojo Maman Bebe start gifting her stuff, I will die. My little one is always dressed in Jojo, I love the brand so much. Hinch will/is destroying the reputation of this classic company. Let’s hope Jojo are sensible enough to realise, she will only bring them down and she is not the target audience they are after.
I am sorry if I sound ‘snobby’ but we all know she makes the things she touches tacky!
This! This and so much of this!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.