Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god if Jojo Maman Bebe start gifting her stuff, I will die. My little one is always dressed in Jojo, I love the brand so much. Hinch will/is destroying the reputation of this classic company. Let’s hope Jojo are sensible enough to realise, she will only bring them down and she is not the target audience they are after.
I am sorry if I sound ‘snobby’ but we all know she makes the things she touches tacky!
The quality of their baby grows etc is immense! My friends daughter is nearly 4, she gifted me a load of her old Jojo stuff for my daughter and it’s good as new. Washes amazing. At 30 degrees in with big people clothes YES SOPH IT IS POSSIBLE.

Those things she keeps dressing Ronnie in...I think the legs are meant to be full length?! I’m so sure of it.

Reactions: 5
Spraying that flash in her kitchen made me realise that she really does over do it with products. You don't need to spray that much of something. I genuinely feel sorry for Ronnie and Jamie. They must breath in an ungodly amount of chemicals. Que Ronnie being diagnosed with a respiratory problem. ☹ She really is a selfish "person", as long as her house is tidy (because she is in no way hygienic) she doesn't give a damn what cost it is to her family.

Reactions: 12
Still hoovering the sides with your pissy toilet hoover?
Also, your hair is a bit try at the minute? Try washing it you bleeping cretin
Just you wait shadzzz. She will be in her bedroom combing her hair, filtered to fuckemery doing that innocent doe-eyed miss innocent “look how pretty I am” face whilst she admires herself with some sort of women empowered song over the top because she’s washing her hair “self care”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
LongRonSilver definitely has a little glint is his eye, he’s going to wreck the place once he gets moving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Noticed a lot on here about misophonia recently, Hinch is a huge trigger for me- can anyone pin point exactly ‘what it is’? For me it’s the ‘p’ sounds and too much saliva 😤 physically can’t stand it, fills me with intense rage- anyone else care to share theirs???
She makes this swallowing noise in-between sentences that makes me want to spew. I have to move on to next post, can't listen to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes pisses me off too, I have used Lee Stafford range for many years i even tweeted him saying i loved his products - yes i was arse licking at the time 🤣 Soph also has the same egg house as me, bought that 3 years ago.
I could cry. My little treat to myself is the lee Stafford hair range. I love it !! They better not sell out now

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just you wait shadzzz. She will be in her bedroom combing her hair, filtered to fuckemery doing that innocent doe-eyed miss innocent “look how pretty I am” face whilst she admires herself with some sort of women empowered song over the top because she’s washing her hair “self care”.
For someone so house proud I always think she looks like she needs a good scrub with a Brillo Pad herself. Soapy witch. Underneath all them filters and make up her skin must be awful, sleeping on that greasy pillow every night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely as an influencer she should explain to her sheep WHY they might need a humidifier in a baby’s room? Not just because it might be ‘good’. They’ll all rush out and order one then post saying ‘Mrs Hinch made me buy it but I don’t know what to do with it ’.
Prob has humidity from drying clothes in the house on a sunny day, prob has tumble dryer on alot, leaves bath full of water and zoflora, heating probably cranked up as shes always in boob tubes, never opens windows

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Prob has humidity from drying clothes in the house on a sunny day, prob has tumble dryer on alot, leaves bath full of water and zoflora, heating probably cranked up as shes always in boob tubes, never opens windows
Imagine the mould behind the furniture 😫 Grim!

• Sick
  • Haha
I am just sat waiting patiently for the hinchliffes gushing happy birthday post for Rex.
I doubt she will even acknowledge it to be honest. It will direct people away from her won't it so god forbid anyone other than her got attention, even if it is a two year old baby boy! She's a prize cow, she needs a bloody 'twit of the year' rosette!

Reactions: 5
It’s concerning when you think of it that anything she plugs her zombies rush out and bulk order it. Do they not have their own taste/product preferences?
Again I’ll reiterate, scrotes of society 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So lunnchhhh today guyzzzz is underway 🙄 and tomorrow she's attempting a roast dinner, comedy gold right there watching that tomorrow! ATV

• Haha
why is she always in maxi dresses??? why is she never covered up? shes in full glam every single day wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww. I work in year 1 and oh my the reasons we have fall outs are hilarious and you want to see the eye rolls!
My daughter’s year 1 and she has two besties.... Jesus the politics are unreal! Their teacher has actually suggested different friendship groups so if they have a barney they have other friends to go to - then they argued over who their other friends will be!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s in for a shock when Ronnie's older 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.