Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why all of a sudden she’s bought Ronnie that soft play cubes...oh yeah cos Stacey got one and so it’s a must have thing to her it’s want want want want to her

Reactions: 17
I could face watching the first couple of Gretel cringe-card stories until Jamie’s “my best friend” comment and Hinch having to jump in with “my best friend as well!”

Urgh. You can have all the bloody filters you want as a safety blanket or whatever, but your answers give the game away. Can’t even let your husband have a nice wee moment thinking of his son growing up. I’d bet Jamie’s idea of best friend (Arsenal, pints, maybe a matching vest or two) isn’t the same as Hinch (shes no good for you Ronnie, you’re MUMMAS HANDSOMES)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she so obsessed with Ronnie being bullied when he’s older? I get it’s probably every parents fear as I know it definitely is mine but it’s all she ever goes on about, it’s almost like she wants him to be bullied. Daft bint

Reactions: 18
Still no happy birthday message for Ronnie’s best friend Rex 🤔 they were wearing matching onesies not long ago and now not even a happy birthday? I smell a fall out. Or just a fake friendship to begin with to make a bit of cash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who rather than hinching while Ronnie snoozes I’d be child proofing the cupboards especially the kitchen one where she leaves the pods without the lid on.....

Reactions: 24
She has multiple triggers for me

- The way she says Wash
- The over pronouncing of words
- the tongue slapping
- Guys
- the letter p also

but she’s also a physical trigger. The repetitive tapping and pointing of her finger.
Absolutely spot on ...all of the above fills me with rage.

Reactions: 9
Poor Ronnie won't have any friends at school. He will be conditioned to think that any difference of opinion or negative comment is trolling. All it will take is a kid to say they don't like his (probably grey) pencil case, or they don't want to play cleaning with him, he'll cry bully and Soph will be down the school screaming at the headmaster!! No one will want to be friends with someone they can't ever say no to!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Guyssss I spent last night on the beer and telling my dog how much I love her, and missed about 57890 pages on the thread... you guyssssss move so faaaaaaaasssssssshhhhhhht

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s obsessed with him being bullied, breaking hearts etc but what about when he does it!?
He will end up breaking a heart, intentionally or not. If he takes after his mother - he will also bully and manipulate....think about that one Mrs High and Mighty....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
'what if no one wants to play with ronnie'
'what if a girl breaks Ronnie's heart'
'what if he gets bullied'

Sophie why are you obsessed with making your son the victim in all your scenarios? He could grow up and be the one the leaving kids out, breaking a girls heart, being the bully? Or perhaps be could just be a normal human without all these situations you are creating.

Just let him be the baby he is then the child he will be, let him be a child and just be there for him.
Feel sorry for the kids parents in his class. He’ll never be in the wrong! Kids fall in and out of friendships. She’ll be online wailing about it!

Reactions: 10
Still hoovering the sides with your pissy toilet hoover?
Also, your hair is a bit try at the minute? Try washing it you bleeping cretin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Noticed a lot on here about misophonia recently, Hinch is a huge trigger for me- can anyone pin point exactly ‘what it is’? For me it’s the ‘p’ sounds and too much saliva 😤 physically can’t stand it, fills me with intense rage- anyone else care to share theirs???
The sound of tapping. My partner used to do a lot of drumming in his teen years and he’ll randomly tap is fingers / feet. Makes me go MAD.

Also the sound of breathing.

Anything really. I just like peace & quiet 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is mine. She thinks it makes her Essex accent sound posh. Errrr. It doesn't. It's just annoying and weird. Reminds me of my old east end Nans 'telephone voice'. Stop it soph. People liked you better when you were just you.
This!!
and TGCO adding a K on the end of the word ‘everything’. It’s NOT EVERYTHINK!!!! Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.